It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

oozyism's guide to constructive discussion

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lilstu21

Maybe you have read the debate thread where people debate things and do it very well? Why would anyone make a thread like this, knowing full well these forums are very well moderated? Not only that, there are T and C posted already. Oh I kn ow why he would do it, so he could further his agenda and find some new allies.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

And sure, he may have talked repeatedly about those issuses before plenty of times but if he was smart enough to use something else as examples we would not be discussing this right now.

And that is the whole point!. The examples were the message he was conveying! Without the examples there would be no thread. He made the rest of thread (I.E how to post a constructively) to hide his true agenda in it! How this has been is evidenced is the fact he does not follow the rules he has tried to impose on others himself. It was a scam to convey an Anti American message. Most people can see it!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Totally agree with you!

People are so blind to take in the original meaning in the topic, and much rather attack the poster, just because of what he had posted before or who he is. instead of focusing any good intentions, people think up of bad intentions and find whatever is in the original post and others after it and use certain statements against him.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Whoa this thread has been messed up hard, everyone is going at eachothers throats. Those of you who find it hard to stay on topic yet continue to bash Oozys thoughts on the US then ill throw you a bone.

What phatpackage wanted to say from the start:

1. Point: Oozy you are an anti - US fear mongering dude who has used this thread as a means for anti US propaganda.

2. Evidence: Your OP consists of making examples that is evidently anti-US. Here are the quotes from your OP: ( i would add them but i cant be asked lol)

However i am phatpackage and i do not want to follow oozys rules so i will not be replying in a clear constructive manner, and tell him to go back to afghanistan and stuff, oh yeah to add, you all are epic fail, lol at you x999.

^ That would be a way to simply state your view, and carry on, instead of having to go through 999 pages of endless slander be thrown back and forth. Really guys grow up..

PS. Not taking anyones sides in this thread, but damn phatpackage, why cant you just chill out and explain stuff like an adult, hence my 'point' or 'opinion' of you is that you are a kid. My 'evidence' is that ive played WoW (yes i know badtimes lol) and i have witnessed people within an age group of >> infact if you gonna do it, ill give you my wow guidance to how you should reply, its EPIC FAILZORZ and ROFLOLMAO.

edit on 20-12-2010 by nastyj because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Ok, let see if I got this right!
The point....
Islam is a evil hate based cult, that pretends to be an religion.

Now if I got this part right? I'll continue in another post.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

And sure, he may have talked repeatedly about those issuses before plenty of times but if he was smart enough to use something else as examples we would not be discussing this right now.

And that is the whole point!. The examples were the message he was conveying! Without the examples there would be no thread. He made the rest of thread (I.E how to post a constructively) to hide his true agenda in it! How this has been is evidenced is the fact he does not follow the rules he has tried to impose on others himself. It was a scam to convey an Anti American message. Most people can see it!

Thats because people like you just won't let up!

Taking bits in his original post and attack him with it. I saw your posts in the first 2 pages and you so totaly attacked him relentlessy with it and even made you sound like a typicall troll in one of your posts.
Here's one of those posts: www.abovetopsecret.com...
You only need to put one "lol". Instead you made yourself sound like a typical little kiddie troll, instead of someone with a bit of maturaty.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by abovedalaw
Ok, let see if I got this right!
The point....
Islam is a evil hate based cult, that pretends to be an religion.

Now if I got this part right? I'll continue in another post.

lol sorry to burst your bubble mate, but you forgot to add evidence, which in terms of this OP, lack of evidence results in a flawed point or argument.

Lol just sayin..

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm sure calmer heads will

prevail

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nastyj

Whoa this thread has been messed up hard, everyone is going at eachothers throats.

And fair enough too! oozy has tried to treat us like fools. If can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen

What phatpackage wanted to say from the start:

Your summation of events is clearly wrong & not truly representative of what I have written! Note I did not call you ignorant like some on this site because your opinion differed to mine!

PS. Not taking anyones sides in this thread, but damn phatpackage,

Well that is a straight out lie! read your thread! Comment like Dam & chill out!. You appeared to have picked me more than Oozy. You have shown who your allegiances are with. nothing more to say on that one!

hence my 'point' or 'opinion' of you is that you are a kid.

Great - Thank You. Being middle aged I take those compliments whenever I can get them - Thank You once again!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nastyj

EPIC FAIL is call of duty black ops, get with the times pop's lol, im only kidding mate.

Oozyism is a slimey critter and you should all watch out for him and his cronies and thier islamic retohric

If you are American ,a jew,a christian , non muslim and have freedom and an opinion that isnt islamic, this guy hates you to the core and would love nothing more for america to fall and crash and him and his cult rule the world.

Oozyism you should come with a health warning

im not the only one that has a gd memory cos we are awakening to you and your cronies

again im watching you woooohaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

You only need to put one "lol". Instead you made yourself sound like a typical little kiddie troll, instead of someone with a bit of maturaty.

Thank you for the compliment. But everything there was deserved! look at the stars man! Others obviously think so too! just because my opinion differs from yours its a troll? Now that's maturity on your part lol lol lol!
edit on 20-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

edit on 20-12-2010 by westcoast because: On second thought, I don't even want to be a part of this thread. Why did I even open it? I saw who the author was.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I like the post mate.

Don't let the detractors get you down.
You could have put anything in those variables to prove or disprove your initial premise and anyone who disagreed with you would have cried like a little girl.
(That is not the best way to prove a point for all the noobs out there)

But seriously....

I think that it is good to have these points out there. It seems like the people that attack you the most, personally, are setting sterling examples on how NOT to respond constructively in a thread.

S & F!!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Thank you for the compliment. But everything there was deserved! look at the stars man! Others obviously think so too!

Thats because they're just as much immature as you, which dosen't surprise at all, as this place is full of your kind, stupid and immature.

So to say it in your language: EPIC FAIL.... at trying to bring constructive discusion to a mature topic with an unmature mind.

And so you are "supposedly" a middle aged person, i would say to you too go back to school, but then peados' would have to look at you twice because they're usure wherther your really a child or someone with the behaviour of one.

Seriously, no one who's middle aged would behave like you in public, on a forum, maybe, but not in public.

Edit to add: and this is deffinantly an example how NOT to respond to any troll, no matter how old they are.
edit on 20-12-2010 by lilstu21 because: Edit to add a good point.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Great! Victory to me you are at the name calling stage lol lol lol lol. You have been well & truly out classed! Come on some more names!. The whole point is this thread is not what Oozy made it to appear!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

This is totally besides the point but I must address it: I fail to see what is anti-American about his message. I am American and what he is saying is perfectly right. The Iraq invasion in 2003 WAS illegal and that is corroborated by many institutions. But we cant do anything about it now so the point is moot.

OP then argues both sides of the issue in the mock thread so whats the problem?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Great! Victory to me you are at the name calling stage lol lol lol lol.

But alas a further victory to me, for you have resorted to being a kid again! WOOT EPIC FAILZORZ TO YOU ROFFLEMAYOS. GIEF ME ALL DEM EPIC STARZ n FLAGZORZ....

smh. You are an internet cartoon character, take it as a compliment

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nastyj

Beauty thanks to you!. Now enough with the compliments I am sick of responding to them! Do you have anything else to contribute to this Thread. It's probably been covered already! Hidden agendas in legit looking posts!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Let's debate something oozy. I know too many people on here don't understand how to do so. Maybe a real example of a debate would be better? What are some topics that don't need hardcore knowledge are you passionate about? I'm being cereal.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Summary

What did we learn up to this point?

The most nonconstructive behavior is very easily accessible right here for everyone to see.

Now time to gather them:

Phatpackage:

leave New Zealand & go back to Afghanistan

More cheap shots at America disguised as a legit thread!

stated Anti American rhetoric at least ten times in the post

massive anti American propaganda

If you are trying to make a point why all the America bashing then?

You still can't answer the question why don't you go back to Afghanistan if the big bad west is so bad?

Massive fail!

America freed you & your family! stop biting the hand that fed you!. You sound very ungratefuL!

feed anti-american propaganda disguised as a legit thread

Oh Oozy I have just beaten you again tut tut tut. You bashed America & tried to hide it in a legitimate looking thread! Yes this on topic. I am discussing the topic! So don't pull "off topic" rubbish!

Crutchley29

oozyism is the WORST poster on ATS by a long shot, even in a forum of conspiracy theories he's the master at fear mongering and seems to harbor an intense hatred towards the US

You have no right to post this.

Phatpackage

On topic and valid if the thread is a just front for more America bashing!

badw0lf

You may fool people who don't know you Oozy, but everyone else sees right through you.

Phatpackage

Amateur reply!

pushing your disgusting Anti - US Agenda!

You have been well & truly smashed, debunked & embarrassed on this one. Again it is an attempt to push anti-american propaganda in an otherwise legit thread! Tut Tut Tut

Slayer69

Yeah but he has spunk... and spunk is enough.

Here you go ooz. You're an honorary conspiracy member. I hope it fits.
Happy Holidays.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1046b97fd138.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm catching up to Internet humour

Phatpackage

Someone else who got you!. Oh man you have been smashed again! This thread is a classic! lol to you oozy! Everybody can see that this thread is just a front to express racial hatred against the US!! And not about how to post & be constructive!tut tut tut!

lol lol lol. You have been smashed to the point where you had to edit the original post. lol lol lol. The point being you only changed it because you were caught out! lol lol. Your real intention was to spread anti american propaganda and hide it. just so every one can see what you posted here it is below

Imperium1984

your small-mindedness causes me to have a headache

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Changed the OP!!!

FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Phatpackage

That's OK still laughing at your massive fail attempting to hide anti-american propaganda in an other wise legit thread lol lol lol !

Almost as funny as Oozy's attempt to pass off Anti-American propaganda under the guise of an otherwise legit thread!.

Wow reduced to profanity & insulting people. You are real intelligent person are you not! lol lol lol!

The same person who said this

leave New Zealand & go back to Afghanistan

I could not have said it any better - train wreck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol love it!. oozy bit off a bit more than he chew here didn't you mate! lol

Slayer69

Get a life.

At this point of the thread, the thread has been diverted from productive discussion, to ranting:

Zamini

Log off ATS, log onto World of Warcraft.

What are you trying to say? Straight out!! Have your go! And be "Fair Dinkum" about it!

backinblack

You are a %^$%%^&**^%$##%^&&*(((^.

At this point rage kicks in:

Phatpackage

I would lay money you would say anything like that to my face !

This is funny..

Fighting who mentioned the word fighting?. You want to fight me? I would not even bother! back to the post.

backinblack

and tough too huh??

Classic..Do you wish to fight everyone that disagrees with you?
How many fights a day do you think that would be??

I think the sand box would be a safer bet for you..

Phatpackage

Every single thing that comes out of him is anti US this and Anti US that!

At this point one would realize that there is no turning back.

Personal attacks lead to ranting, ranting led to rage, emotions went wild, nothing productive came out.

Now all we can wish for:

Conclusion

"I'm sure calmer heads would prevail".

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join