page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by Chadwickus

I could not have said it any better - train wreck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol love it!. oozy bit off a bit more than he chew here didn't you mate! lol

Funny, I took it as some fool had derailed the thread..

I guess we all se things differently..

What are you trying to say? Straight out!! Have your go! And be "Fair Dinkum" about it!
edit on 20-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Straight out would be against T&C...

So I'll improvise..

You are a %^$%%^&**^%$##%^&&*(((^.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Well right off the bat you yourself started pointing fingers. I just provided another possibility.

Why can't we consider all sides?

Do I need to remind you of the amount of pages it took for you to quit posting assumptions as facts? Then to turn around on your own argument and excuse yourself by ''offering another possibility'', knowing full well you don't know jack-ish about the subject you were posting on.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Lovely profanity hidden by different characters hmmmm. The OP was full of Anti American propaganda! look at it. I just pointed it out!. That is not a violation of the T & C you are dreaming! If I was making reference to something that was that there well then yes breach!. But he wrote it is up for debate & I would lay money you would say anything like that to my face !

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Lovely profanity hidden by different characters hmmmm. The OP was full of Anti American propaganda! look at it. I just pointed it out!. That is not a violation of the T & C you are dreaming! If I was making reference to something that was that there well then yes breach!. But he wrote it is up for debate & I would lay money you would say anything like that to my face !

lol, and tough too huh??

Classic..Do you wish to fight everyone that disagrees with you?
How many fights a day do you think that would be??

I think the sand box would be a safer bet for you..

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

knowing full well you don't know jack-ish about the subject you were posting on.

Do you even know this person? So how come you know for certain this person is un informed on any issue? You know the old saying "Never assume .... "! tut tut

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

The OP was full of Anti American propaganda!

No.

Just because the word America and Bad are in there does not mean there is propaganda. In fact, Ooz helped you to counter his own stance by offering you a headstart on forming a structured argument. Leave it up to you to turn friends into enemies.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Please do so.

In the meantime we are on this thread and on this topic.
I don't recall anybody appointing you chief of anything.

Thanks for opinion.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Classic..Do you wish to fight everyone that disagrees with you? How many fights a day do you think that would be??

Fighting who mentioned the word fighting?. You want to fight me? I would not even bother! back to the post. If there was no Anti - American propaganda I would actually believe him. But it appears everything he does on ATS has an Anti US flavour! The whole original post was littered with it!. There had to be an agenda. It is my right to point it out!
edit on 20-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Do you even know this person? So how come you know for certain this person is un informed on any issue? You know the old saying "Never assume .... "! tut tut

Simply because he argues like a blind person, claiming to see this and that while he's 1-blind and 2- there's nothing to see.

Are you sure you're not trying to be ironic on purpose?

Anyways, enjoy wallowing in ignorance.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Yes it was propaganda!!. He had an agenda and it was not to do with with how to post a reply!. Anyway who the hell is he to tell us how to post! Every single thing that comes out of him is anti US this and Anti US that!. All I did was point it out in this thread. Completely on topic!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

In the meantime we are on this thread and on this topic.
I don't recall anybody appointing you chief of anything.

COULD IT BE, that you are now doing what you accuse Ooz of doing? Running away when you're outed as an ignorant-know-it-all? GASP!

PS. It's all good, I don't need to be the chief of anything to spot immature debaters, carry on being ignorant, you won't be bothered by me again.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

All I did was point it out in this thread. Completely on topic!

But you do know that once posted it's ALWAYS there...

Hence you only need to do it ONCE...
Twice is excusable, after that is just boring crap..

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Originally posted by Zamini
Do I need to remind you of the amount of pages it took for you to quit posting assumptions as facts? Then to turn around on your own argument and excuse yourself by ''offering another possibility'', knowing full well you don't know jack-ish about the subject you were posting on.

You mean this thread here where you took a beating? I had totally forgotten about it but apparently you're still holding a resentment

Suicide attack kills dozens in southeast Iran
edit on 20-12-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Yes it was propaganda!!. He had an agenda and it was not to do with with how to post a reply!.

I urge you to re-read the OP. If he has an agenda it is a terrible one because he is helping you structure your arguments in order to prove him wrong. It's okay if you don't understand it but you don't need to spam the thread with 'lols' and 'fails' when you don't understand what another person is saying.

Anyway who the hell is he to tell us how to post!

He is someone who is trying to have you articulate your opinion better. Not telling you HOW to post. By all means, continue posting like an immature crybaby.

Every single thing that comes out of him is anti US this and Anti US that!. All I did was point it out in this thread. Completely on topic!

You feel hurt by that? In any case he forms his arguments a hell of a lot better than most of you US government apologists(then again, I don't think you understand what you're talking about in the first place). Free speech and all? No? Oh well...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Beating?

It's amusing that you try and excuse yourself once again, don't worry though, your credibility ratings are going down as we speak!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

Beating?

It's amusing that you try and excuse yourself once again, don't worry though, your credibility ratings are going down as we speak!

Hey Zamini.

I'm going to bed now.

Not " hightailing it"

Some of us have work in the morning.

I'll let that thread stand on it's own. Suicide attack kills dozens in southeast Iran
edit on 20-12-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

PS. It's all good, I don't need to be the chief of anything to spot immature debaters

Maybe you need to U2U slayer directly & stop trying to antagonise him on this thread!. keep on the topic or somrthing relevant to the thread! Something relevant to this thread is how Oozy tried to push his anti american agenda by concealing it in a thread about how to post!. Just U2U him if you have that much a problem with him!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

The thread stands on its own indeed and you, well, have no legs to stand on.

Goodnight.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I don't have a problem with ignorant people, after all, they are ignorant! Antagonizing? Please...go read him a bedtime story will you?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join