It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

oozyism's guide to constructive discussion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Changed the OP!!!

FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

In a thread about constructive discussions you need to get the hell out. It is you who needs to wear that aluminum hat or need I remind you of the thread where you were mercilessly outed as a person who bases their entire argument on assumptions? And then you hightailed out of the thread! And here you are, accusing others of this. You know, the thread where you were claiming the 'Green movement' was going to turn violent in Iran because of a blog you read of some suit&tie douche who said to know how the Iranian youth thinks. LAUGHABLE.

Get real.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

OMG, you actually didn't read the OP

Darn.

Note:

Reading the OP is more important than pressing reply.

:shk:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Silent Thunder's guide to constructive discussion with Oozyism: If you believe America is anything less than the Antichrist incarnate, don't bother.

Or, alternatively, try to discuss something other than politics.
I try to see the good in all posters, Oozy. Your piquant commentary serves to spice things up, I suppose, and you certainly have a lively mind, but I encourage everyone (and here's what saves this post from bashing a specific poster...wait for it...) to embrace nuance to the utmost extent possible. The real spice of any conversation is always in the details, and never in the broad strokes.
One man's opinion, anyway.
Peace.
edit on 12/20/10 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

you need to get the hell out

Wow that is not very nice! Who are you to tell people what to do on ATS! It is free & open forum. Picked on the wrong dudes! I don't think slayer is scared! He has a lot more ticker than that!

was going to turn violent in Iran because of a blog you read of some suit&tie douche who said to know how the Iranian youth thinks

What the hell does iran have to do with this thread? lol you fail here! stick to the topic!

edit on 20-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by imperium1984
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Changed the OP!!!

FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OMG, you didn't read the OP is well??

WOW..

Let me get this straight, you didn't even read the OP all the way through, but rather just pressed reply?

That is not a productive discussion is it?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

lol lol lol. You have been smashed to the point where you had to edit the original post. lol lol lol. The point being you only changed it because you were caught out!

So let me get this straight, you would rather wallow in ignorance than to reasses your stance when it becomes clear that a lot of people are out there getting off on semantics? I think you need to reasses your presence on this site. Really.

lol lol lol

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

OMG, you actually didn't read the OP

Darn.

Note:

Reading the OP is more important than pressing reply.

That's OK still laughing at your massive fail attempting to hide anti-american propaganda in an other wise legit thread lol lol lol !

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I think you need to reasses your presence on this site. Really

Wow that is so funny!. Almost as funny as Oozy's attempt to pass off Anti-American propaganda under the guise of an otherwise legit thread!. As I said what has Iran got to with this thread? You still have not answered!. Sounds like someone else pushing an agenda! lol

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Wow that is not very nice! Who are you to tell people what to do on ATS! It is free & open forum. Picked on the wrong dudes! I don't think slayer is scared! He has a lot more ticker than that!

You're the last person to say what is nice or what is not. I'm nobody to tell other people what to do on ATS, but I sure as hell can stuff your foot back into your mouth, or in this case...slayers. He doesn't need to be scared, he's ignorant! And now you, without even understanding what I am talking about, jump in to get your ass handed back to you. Great job, great job.

What the hell does iran have to do with this thread? lol you fail here! stick to the topic!

Actually, this is exactly what this thread is about. (Not Iran, but I don't blame you for outing yourself as an ignorant knowitall, I really don't, in fact, please continue this as I'm pretty much off today). This thread is about constructive discussions, if you would check the other thread which I am talking about you will see that Slayer bases his arguments on complete fallacies, assumptions and outright deranged opinions of some blogposters.

lol you fail here

Quoting this for irony.

edit on 20-12-2010 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

You made your point..
If you have nothing else to add why don't you go back to your sand box.?

You are getting boring..

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
This thread:

edit on 20/12/10 by Chadwickus because: Better sized pic

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

he's ignorant! And now you, without even understanding what I am talking about, jump in to get your ass handed back to you. Great job, great job.

Wow reduced to profanity & insulting people. You are real intelligent person are you not! lol lol lol!

Actually, this is exactly what this thread is about. (Not Iran......

Well make your mind is it or is it not?

f you would check the other thread which I am talking about you will see that Slayer bases his arguments on complete fallacies, assumptions and outright deranged opinions of some blogposters.

this thread has nothing to do with slayer! Why even bring it up? mate I can help with that English if you need! And that is serious I am really quite charitable!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Agreed..And it only took one clown..

Kinda proves the OP's point I guess...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I could not have said it any better - train wreck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol love it!. oozy bit off a bit more than he chew here didn't you mate! lol

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by SLAYER69

In a thread about constructive discussions you need to get the hell out.

You hurt my feelings.

It is you who needs to wear that aluminum hat or need I remind you of the thread where you were mercilessly outed as a person who bases their entire argument on assumptions?

Forgive me for not worrying about how you perceived things.

And then you hightailed out of the thread!

No it's called going to work.

And here you are, accusing others of this. You know, the thread where you were claiming the 'Green movement' was going to turn violent in Iran because of a blog you read of some suit&tie douche who said to know how the Iranian youth thinks. LAUGHABLE.

I'd love for you to put your money where your mouth is and prove I said that.

PLEASE

Get real.

Get a life.

edit on 20-12-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

I could not have said it any better - train wreck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol love it!. oozy bit off a bit more than he chew here didn't you mate! lol

Funny, I took it as some fool had derailed the thread..

I guess we all se things differently..

link   

Log off ATS, log onto World of Warcraft.

You'll make a lot of people happy.

You want to teach me English? I'd think you would benefit a lot more from a few classes of reading comprehension.

PS. Thanks for stuffing both of your own termite infested wooden feet in your own mouth.

PPS. See, I can play the same game as you and beat you at it! Keep posting though, you're amusing. Also, you need more stars!
edit on 20-12-2010 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Agreed..And it only took one clown..

Kinda proves the OP's point I guess...

Yeah the OP.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I think it took a whole car load of clowns to be honest.

Anyway, I think the title needs to be changed to...

"A guide to non-constructive discussion"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join