It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost of little girl seen by whole neighborhood

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Yeahh....no.

Doubting it was anything paranormal or spooky. The Spanish are very superstitious people, they will believe anything out of the ordinary is ghost or spiritual related.

Precisely. More to the point I think, is this is being driven by the "witnesses".
Just my opinion. They will erect a shrine and start worshiping at the site, flowers, candles et al. Consider the most probable scenario. This town or village could use an economic boost. Someone does a little YouTube hoax video. Includes an image of a murdered girl. It goes viral. Rubes start making pilgrimages. Notice that the park or whatever that place is has a little stage or altar ready made for such an endeavor. Hate to be a humbug. I think it goes a little like this......

and then this.....

to this....

and finally this....

And with a little faith and child-like wonder, everyone in town starts making a little do-re-mi.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Pretty damn good for a hoax. Check out the earlier messages in this thread and there is a youtube clip actually showing you how the hoaxers did it. Its a shame though because it was a good one too.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Dang good find. The most creditable ghost clip i have seen online.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

i watched it three times...looks like a ghost to me! people seemed to really be upset by what they saw!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The "manifestation" glitches in a few instances and loses its movement consistency. That's suspect, as far as I'm concerned. A projection against that wall (since it only appears "against something" like that) would be fairly easy to put together, and the glitch suggests that the projector got bumped during the performance.

There are chunks of footage that are much more convincing, and a village of 3rd world believers isn't exactly compelling evidence. They also get freaked out over images of The Virgin scorched into fried dough. Not the best witnesses traditionally.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Time2Think
If there are no such things as ghosts and spirits, I must have been born insane; I've had several experiences with hauntings ever since I was a little kid, now I'm close to 30 years old... On another note, it's sad to me how people are so quick to exploit this kind of thing anyway they can to make a quick buck - movies, tv shows, books... and if the people doing shows like the newer "Psychic Kids" one are merely exploiting ghost stories AND their own children, society has a lot more problems with it than I'd like to admit.

You know...
if someone out there, such as myself, experiences the unexplainable not only by themselves, but with other people at the same time (like a brother and sister, or a group of friends) what are we supposed to do? Should we just keep everything to ourselves?

Why should we even bother trying to discuss things, when we already know what the outcome will be?

That's my two cents.
edit on 21-12-2010 by Time2Think because: added info

I had an experience that both myself and my wife witnessed in seperate rooms. I went to her after my experience and only asked her if anything happened and she repeated exactly what I experienced. I didn't ask any leading questions, just if anything happened. I don't know if I would say I can assign it to ghosts or spirits since I don't know what to think. But, it was english that the thing spoke, and we heard it in seperate parts of the house. Without going into all of it, I can tell you there was no common explanation for it.
edit on 7-3-2011 by thepixelpusher because: typo

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Usually there are logical explanations for this sort of haunting.. However, the edited ones tend to have been created by someone as a hoax, more than an actual evidence of paranormal existence..

Seeing as how I'm not an expert or anything, it looks plausible to me that someone dying a horrible and violent death, will not rest and roam around.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join