It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost of little girl seen by whole neighborhood

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by djmolecular

Lens flare
-- wow you guys just dont know when 2 quit do ya

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
First thought?

Project Bluebeam.

With the focus of the supernatural mainly ghosts,aliens and UFo's in media since 2009 to present. I see more tests to come.

Start with the gullible Christians then work your way up the logic foodchain.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I read a few comments on youtube and some people was mentioning that this can be a Project Blue Beam?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Sorry y'all. I had her chained between two white pillars of paranormal design, but she managed to escape. She always wanted to be a model, so that is why I imagine she let these photographers capture her. I am now banishing her back to her toilet stall in the Harry Potter universe so she doesn't mess with mere muggles. That is all.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Close ups of the ghost appear to be angelic, and even winged, the typical Christian image of the afterlife. Just saying, how coincidental is that?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Project Blue Beam anyone???

My opinion is a definite hologram.... TPTB must have finally realised that even us retarded sheeple won't accept an alien hologram.... but most people believe in ghosts (not me - for the record)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flying Sorcerer
Project Blue Beam anyone??? My opinion is a definite hologram.... TPTB must have finally realised that even us retarded sheeple won't accept an alien hologram.... but most people believe in ghosts (not me - for the record)

I've never seen a UFO.. I have seen a ghost, and I've heard evidence of a ghost (someone running in an attic with no solid floor and support beams everywhere; no stretches long enough to make the sounds of someone running the length of the attic, very creepy).

Project Bluebeam; whatever. I can attest to the fact that ghosts do exist, and some part of your energy or soul or imprinted energy on loved object/locations is for real real, and not for play play. Call it a matter of faith; until you see a ghost yourself.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
OMFG my keyboard cover was pressing up against my enter button...and whenever i tried to close that ghost video it was re-opening....i started #ting bricks...thnxx for the adrenaline rush

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dementedtheclown
If that's not proof of ghosts I don't know what is.
The pictures and videos need to be collected, along with all eye witness reports, and have an investigation done by a credible paranormal investigator. Then we may finally have 100% proof of something.

Funny. I was just talking to a friend about this very topic. Afterlife. He kind of doubts the existence of the afterlife. I said there is too much out there to the contrary. All one needs to do is look around and you will see it. The other thing is if there is nothing, then that's it. Nothing. It dosent't matter what you do. BUT, on the other hand, if there IS, then why take the chance and act irresponsibly while your alive.

All religions accept the afterlife. That's thousands of collective ideas leaning towards the afterlife. I think there is just too much evidence in favor of the continued existence. We simple exist on a different frequency.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

Seriously, just watch a couple of episodes of Ghost Hunters or GHI or Ghost Lab. Sooner than later you'll see that piece of evidence that convinces YOU.

I'm lucky enough to have *seen* my evidence; I know what I saw, and my dad knows what we saw. In the end that's all the proof I need.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It's a fake. This ghost girl really gets around the streets, TV stations who knows where else shes been.. Does this girl look familiar to you all? Same station that covered the hoax, imagine that.It's bad enough when one person lies to you, but a whole neighborhood in on it, sad.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-12-2010 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
reply to post by fonenyc

If that was supposed to be sarcasm, it backfired big time, because I'm left thinking that you are a person who wil go to such extreme lengths to disprove the illuminati, that you know about all of the references to them and will use it in your verbal armour wherever possible, regardless of the thread...

And no, I don't believe in the illuminati/shapeshifter/reptilians either, but this thread is nothing to do with that, but you had to bring it in...Why? Just why???

Wow what did I say that got you all riled up? LOL Im only speaking the truth as I see it. Its of no consequence what I think because hey, only I live with the consequences. But are you Illuminati? Wannabe my sex slave? Oh thats right youre a little too old; you know I wouldnt be a pedophile. Killuminati!

The eclipse was a big thing for the "occultists" and there were children sacrificed during it. MOLECH! I fear no fake God, flesh is only flesh. Occult and widespread panic over the supernatural makes sense dont it? Believe what you want but Im watching for the illusion.

Control through fear of the unknown is the Illuminati plan or they wouldnt be so "secretive". But if you worship the moon and run naked through forests to become one with nature then hey, lol Im not mad. But when you are mind F'ing children and using them as sex slaves or impeding their spiritual growth you are my sworn enemy.

And I will never give ground, I will shoot at clouds in celebration hoping that I shoot down your Sun or Pleidian star cruisers lol. The world is a small place and the BS has to start somewhere
right? think about it

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flying Sorcerer
Project Blue Beam anyone???

My opinion is a definite hologram.... TPTB must have finally realised that even us retarded sheeple won't accept an alien hologram.... but most people believe in ghosts (not me - for the record)

From your post to your signature I agree.

Killuminati

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This whole neighborhood saw a Leprechaun.
2nd

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

No, I'm not the illuminati, I just get annoyed at seemingly random off-topic posts as much as people who don't read the whole threads

Sorry, I apologise, you are perfectly entitled to your opinion and to post whatever you want as long as it does not break ATS T&C's

Peace

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
That's the scariest footage i have ever seen. There are alot of good looking women in that neighborhood.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by whipsandchainsamerica

Hey they are Latin women, what do you expect.
To me, they are some of the best looking women on Earth.

Pred...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm happy to see this thread take off and see so many differing opinions.

I'm still not really sure what to make of it, as others have said before the entity appears to go through the wall and then past at one point, kind of rules out projection to me.

So that leaves us with Ghost, lens flare or hologram?

Who would have hologram technology in the neighborhood? Maybe it's just me but no one around me has any of that, and I highly doubt any PTB would do this in Argentina rather than NYC if they wanted to get attention from it.

So would a lens flare be able to take on a human shape? And there is no way people were seeing a lens flare with their own eyes and not through a camera, that just sounds like nonsense.

I don't know this one is a tough one.

Like the discussion.

Pred...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
One of the guys in the video state3d that all the teens in the town went to the park with their camcorders. Then why is there only one video and one still shot? There should be dozens of video and photos of the same thing from different angles.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This is the girl (ghost)....no? This is the same girl I see them showing on the vid.
trikinhuelas.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join