It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost of little girl seen by whole neighborhood

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Science cannot prove ghosts do not exist. It can only prove they do exist.

To prove something does not exist requires that you use every aspect of the Universe as proof. This is not practical nor is it possible. Only in rare cases can something be proven to "not be", and that is in specific limited instances.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Interesting times indeed! ...and the dead shall rise, and all that jazz. I'm going to be very disappointed if this is a hoax or Project Bluebeam or something.

I bet that Maitreya guy will claim it was either him, or that he allowed it to happen since he's taking credit for many miracles lately.

Well I prayed for this girl. Hopefully God will bring her home as she has suffered and wandered in the desert for far too long now. Let her search for happiness finally be over. Amen.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I don't understand how this got so far when a guy already posted how it was made and had the guys who actually made the video show how they did it

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Chosen Guard

The guy, as already posted, did not say this video was fake, he was showing how to fake a ghost video.

Although, I don't speak Spanish.

Pred...

P.S. Or was it a different video than I was thinking?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
reply to post by Chosen Guard

The guy, as already posted, did not say this video was fake, he was showing how to fake a ghost video.

Although, I don't speak Spanish.

Pred...

P.S. Or was it a different video than I was thinking?

Exactly, he tried to recreate it only, but never said or confirmed the original video was fake. Like I said, I know spanish.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Its interesting to me that so many paranormal things happen in south america.

My aunt lives in mexico and she always tells me how its routine for their msm to report on ufo's, ghosts, demonic possession and the like. Makes one wonder, is there something about the region that attracts these types of phenomena, or do these things happen here just as much but go unreported?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Maybe it's me but this whole neighborhood being fooled thing has been done before, look familiar?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a368b535fc94.jpg[/atsimg]

Yes i believe in Ghosts , Aliens too and have had my share of experiences. But to me this seems like something hoaxed and had some kind of snow ball effect on the community perhaps. Heck it could be the real deal, but no paranormal team on the scene as of yet in 3 years? While these things do happen "apparitions" the cam footage seems like an optical illusion like something being reflected, and im kind of shocked "not really" that people would think blue beam is the culprit.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Ghosts are real, i've seen one.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Great Video OP!! Just two weeks ago, My cousins fiance and his friend went to buy a truck off Ebay in Albuquerque and they were driving a 350Z through the town of Truth or Consequences when they heard a scream by the side of the road over their loud music. My cousins fiance had the thought that they should stop in his head and that he wanted to help and no later than a second after the thought the car got ice cold and on the little ledge ( Z's are two seaters) behind him and his passengers seats was the torso of a little girl ghost behind them. He noticed it first in the rear view mirror and his passenger looked directly at it no more than 6 inches from his face. 2 nights later my cousin and her fiance found that little girl ghost again sitting next to them on the couch looking at them in the city of El Paso Texas while they were watching TV. Apparently the Ghost read his thoughts and hitched a ride to see if he actually could help her. I have had my own experience with ghosts. They are real. Here's the proof.

"The Fourth force had a very important role to play: it had to bring to fruition all that The Great Spirit had imagined. At the very beginning, The Great Spirit imagined experiencing feelings through a special creature. Thus Man was created. It inserted thus, an infinitesimal part of the Spirit in the human body. A normal human Astral body contains approximately four billion, trillion electrons. These electrons have a life span of approximately ten billion, trillion of your earth years. They were created at the moment of creation.

Your Astral body contains them and, when you die some of them are 'recycled', nineteen percent rejoin the electrons of the Universe until required by Nature to form a new body or a new tree or animal, and the eighty one percent rejoin your Higher Self. I intend helping you to understand. An Astral body is not quite what you would call a pure spirit. On Earth, there is a belief that the spirit is made of nothing. This is false. The Astral body is composed of billions of electrons, exactly marrying your physical shape.

Each of these electrons has a memory. We'll say 100 'gigabytes' each. And each one those billions of electrons is capable of retaining as much information as is contained in every single book that fill all the shelves of an average town library. Since your fellow earthlings like proof, let them consider this: there are people on Earth who are very sincere and who claim to have seen ghosts, and I dont refer to charlatans. What they have seen is actually the nineteen percent of electrons that dont comprise the Astral body.

These electrons detach themselves from the physical body three days after its death. Indeed, as a result of certain effects of static electricity, these electrons can be seen having the same form as the physical body. Sometimes, before being re-utilized by Nature, they are vacant, but they, too, have memories and return to haunt places they knew - places they loved or hated. These electrons that comprise what you could call the Astral body, which forms one ninth of the essential human being and consists of one ninth of a Higher self, which is sometimes called "Overself".

The Higher Self of man is, in other words, an entity which sends one ninth of itself into a human body, becoming the persons Astral being. Other physical bodies are inhabited, similarly, by other ninths of the same Higher Self and yet each part remains integral to the central entity. The central entity, means that each of you shares a Higher Self with 8 other people on Earth. Further, the Higher Self is a ninth part of a superior Higher Self which, in turn, is a ninth part of a more superior Higher Self. The process continues as far back as the source, and allows the enormous filtration of spiritual experience required by The Great Spirit. You must not think that the Higher Self of the first category is insignificant in comparison with the others. It functions at a lower level, but is nevertheless extremely powerful and important. It is capable of curing illness and even resuscitating the dead.

What is known on Earth as Spiritual Healing, can be achieved with the help of the Higher Self of the healer, without the patient even being present. However, providing the patient gives permission, the competent healer can assist the patient from anywhere in the world. This is not an exchange of energy but exchange of information at the level of Higher Selves. There are many instances of people, declared clinically dead, who are brought back to life in the hands of doctors who had abandoned all hope for them. What generally happens in these cases, is that the persons Astral body meets with the Higher Self. This portion of the Higher Self has left the physical body during the period of death. It perceives its physical body below, and the doctors trying to resuscitate it; it can also perceive loved ones who mourn for it. In his present state, the Astral body, the person will feel perfectly well - even blissful. Usually he abandons his physical body, frequently the source of much suffering, to find himself catapulted down a psychic canal, at the end of which is a wondrous light and beyond, a state of bliss.

If before passing through this canal into the blissful light which is his Higher Self he has the least will not to die - not on his own account but for the sake of those who need him, young children for example, he will ask to return. In certain cases it will be permitted. You are in constant communication with your Higher Self by means of your cerebral canal. Acting as a transmitting and receiving post, it conducts special vibrations directly between your Astral body and your Higher Self. Have you ever questioned why, that of the billions of individuals on a planet like yours, there are no two fingerprints the same, not even any set of 'twins': and why, what we call the crystalline of the blood, is just as unique among individuals as the fingerprint." from the Book the Thiaoouba Prophecy by Michel Desmarquet

edit on 21-12-2010 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: typo

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

...ive never seen a ghost so maybe they look like that...but to me it looks like a hologram

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138I am sketpic on ghost encounters, i see ghosts but just because i see them doesnt them i believe in them.

lol what?

Great post OP,something def spooky going on.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
reply to post by digby888

Gee, that's surprising

I hate to be skeptical about ghost coverage (because I know they exist), but the OP video is pretty sketchy in my opinion. The footage of the ghost moving around looks like somebody shining a holographic light onto the wall that is conveniently there.

Yeah ill have to second that. This is a bad video that could easily be a prank. I have done this almost exactly with a tv in a cart some plexiglass and dvd and player for the image. From behind a bush to my next door neighbours, and it look much better than this. Not saying I don't believe in ghosts, but this is not one I could provide a much better video.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
starting at around 1:17 where they circle the artifact. It appears to me just to be lens flare. Look at the angles. IMHO

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

Maybe people here are more skeptical of the paranormal. Our society does not take to kindly to someone who claims to see ghost or aliens..or anything else strange. So those that claim to be able to see "ghosts", like myself, are definitely thought to be loony. Believe me, I DON'T go around advertising it. I've seen this phenomenon ever since I can remember being alive.
My two daughters can not see these images, as I said earlier on a post my son and 6 year old grand daughter can. My son..a computer programmer definitely does not want anyone knowing this!!!
I don't see these images everyday..it could be weeks and months before another sighting. Very sporadic.
All I can tell you from my experience and my family...is these images are very clear and sharply defined. Just like you and me. You can be fooled into thinking there is a live person there, until a second later it vanishes. I have never seen any auras or any type energy around them, but then that just may be the way my family and I experience this. They move just like you and me. But quickly....
Things .like children we have seen is very sad..and animals too.
I have seen other things that I can't explain..and by talking to some people who can see "ghosts" they have seen some very unusual stuff too...
I'm not saying the Op's film is a hoax..just that it is not the type of Ghost Phenomenon that I experience.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dementedtheclown
Then we may finally have 100% proof of something.

We`ve been having 100% proof of this stuff ever since cameras were invented. But that doesnt mean anything to the agenda that denies the existence of the paranormal.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Nice to see a ghost thread making ATS front page s&f-ed, but Im afraid we're on a non-conclusive type of proof again.

The most intriguing ghost thread lately IMHO was this one www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
Look at the shape of the head in the video still, and the body of white... "little girl" perhaps because of the small stature... look at the size of the eyes...

I think this should be in the alien/ufo section!

Agreed!

Absolutely.
Seems an Alien...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

What it could be? You are joking i guess
? Its a ghost, simple as that. There are alot of registered happenings the last 1000 years of people experiencing ghosts together. Nothing strange about it really. But for "none" aware humans who always work and dont have time 2 get into these things i bet its a wicked experience
'

Very very nice find though
We dont see this 2 often nowadays

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Its a ghost!!!!!!!!! I work with extra terrestrials,if this was one of them i would be totally numb.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

No proof?
)????

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join