It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SKorea, first shots fired

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
the first shots have been fired by S.Korea for the planed drill, see CNN for details, seems the talks, UN Russia led, fell on death eras, and they will not be told what to do , seems to me they have had enough bulling by il. Will il say war?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
the first shots have been fired by S.Korea for the planed drill, see CNN for details, seems the talks, UN Russia led, fell on death eras, and they will not be told what to do , seems to me they have had enough bulling by il. Will il say war?

This thread wins the last to the party award. Dude, you are only 2 hrs late w the news.

edit on 20-12-2010 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

This thread wins the last to the party award. Dude, you are only 2 hrs late w the news.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
hey it is new to me and there is no "Breaking" on this so, that and you should know how CNN is BTW it is4:39 pm so the shooting started at 4: pm there time so it is only half hour in too it and a half hour late, check for Skorea news alerts up to the min vea web.
edit on 20-12-2010 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Old news is old... Slowpoke is slow...

top topics

join