It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of fractional counterfeiting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I have been aware for some time that the banksters have never followed the intent of the law, when a law was created during the Great Depression forcing banks to hold back a percentage of deposits, to cover withdrawls. The banksters had $100 deposited, and the intent was for them to only loan out $90. But instead, they loaned out $900, and claimed they had the $100 on hand. I wrote my senator about this counterfeiting and their bribery of all congressmen, and got a response that claims the original intent is still followed today. BS. So where do I get figures of deposits, and loans, to prove they are crooks? I am not sure the staffer is lying, or just gullible. Can anyone help? Thanx, D

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The % reserve was removed from legislation in Australia.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This is very complex issues with a lot of significant ramifications. The proof of the facts indicating the exact problem needs to compiled with an open, expert peer reviewed process. Generally these kind of surveys have been very small and done in private, limiting the effectiveness of experience and comprehension of the bigger issues. Many of these stories are leaking out into the public with some pieces of the puzzle, some misinformation and a bit of both.

The first step in fixing a problem is to identify it. From there a list solutions and remedies can be constructed. One of the biggest problems for the mess we are in has been from the lack of peer review and accountability. To get stuck into this front, start grabbing what evidence you can find. Build a picture of how you see things working, where the specific problems are and how you would fix it. Get in touch with other people also interested in these problems and talk about it, learn and help out with what you can. We are all in this together.

For a heads up on the bigger picture www.abovetopsecret.com...

One step at a time, if a problem looks to big start on a smaller piece of it.
edit on 20-12-2010 by kwakakev because: Added link

edit on 20-12-2010 by kwakakev because: edited link

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Thanx, but I still don't have any sources for the data I need. During the '70s we had runaway inflation, but the govt had almost nothing to do with it, it was caused by the banks loaning out trillions they didn't have, inflating the money supply, or M4. The govt has quit reporting M4, because it seems to expose their scams.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

I got a letter from Feinstiens office, condescendingly explaining to me the original meaning and intent of the 30s law, and stating that this is exactly what they do now. Huh? I thought it was a given that this is NOT what they are doing, never have. So I have to PROVE the sky is blue, or the earth round? I tried a link recommended by the Fed of Ohio, and could get nowhere. Do you guys understand what it is I am after?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Here is a link that could help get you started

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I got a letter from Feinstiens office, condescendingly explaining to me the original meaning and intent of the 30s law, and stating that this is exactly what they do now. Huh? I thought it was a given that this is NOT what they are doing, never have. So I have to PROVE the sky is blue, or the earth round?

Sounds like you already have proved it, just need to explain it a bit better.

top topics

join