It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange is not a hero he's a Patsy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I don't know why people are so gullible. Assange just released what the powers that be wanted him to release. The Wikileaks hype is overblown and they just used people's blind, irrational hatred for America to get one step closer to controlling the internet.

Assange doesn't have a clue that his ego is being used . Biden said that Assange was a high tech terrorist. Of course they have to control the web to stop the "high tech terrorist."

People, don't be so stupid. Wikileaks didn't release anything but gossip. He released things they were okay with people knowing in order to have a reason to put in place controls over the web.

Now every government that tries to put in place more controls over the internet will use the egocentric Assange as an excuse.

Assange is only a hero to useful idiots.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
Assange just released what the powers that be wanted him to release.

Quote from Wikileaks Twitter

" We ask that all people who love freedom close out their accounts at Bank of America. 8:09 PM Dec 17th via web "

I'm sorry, but you think TPTB would tell people to close their bank accounts at BOA? Wow. Who is going to buy your bull# you dirty shill.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

Like the collateral damage video that shows US soldiers murdering civilians??

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by nittin
" We ask that all people who love freedom close out their accounts at Bank of America. 8:09 PM Dec 17th via web "

I closed mine already due to shoddy service and poor practices. Was a customer for 10 years, now I bank with USAA and Chase.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Wow, you believe Assange is a patsy? Can't believe you are so gullible.

top topics

join