It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowflakes under a Microscope!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

The Giant's Causeway is a classic example of natures sculpted art!

edit on 21/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

How ironic; you believe in an entity called "Mother Nature" but don't believe in God. Too funny. Never a shortage of entertainment here.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Don't you think if you were someone from another realm, and saw a gigantic production pile of screws (Like a mountain of them)... without the factory or equipment that made them... you would assume something similar?

You can exhibit a godlike knowledge of manufacturing by referring to screws as fasteners.

OP - liked the pix, snow actually looks interesting this way. The stuff in the street here - not so much.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

S&F!

That's amazing! Like looking at a tree leaf with a lens/microscope. I never thought it'd be so symmetrical, to the tiniest details...

By the way ziggyproductions, I read that the natural process generating snowflakes is not just chemical, but acoustic as well. It's resonance that bind these elements together, at molecular level, and the different waveforms of ELF sound in the atmosphere make all these shapes happen.

Kinda makes you think about the potential extents of such a phenomenon... What if we get to reproduce it artificially, to make wonderful objects out of "thin air"?
edit on 21/12/10 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Can we all just agree on one thing.....THERE IS A GOD! How anyone can deny that FACT, is beyond me? Science is doing nothing more than providing us with FACTS but at the same time...dismissing them as nothing! It's almost as if scientists dont even believe it...no matter how much EVIDENCE there is.

I also believe that the one thing people are being lied to about....is God....the CREATOR...the one Jesus referred to.

When i think about the 'elite' withholding information to the populace and keeping them as uninformed slaves, i feel like it has something to do with our spirit beings....or, as i call it....the YOU that God knows.

Do this, stand in front of a mirror, and do some of the funny things you do, when you're talking to someone, and see if you recognize yourself. Sure, you see your 'flesh'...but do you see the person you are AWAY from the mirror. Or will you ask yourself....."is that what i look like"?

Even when taking pics....people are 'scared' because they know that's not what they look like, therefore, they become camera shy. Why? Maybe because spirit sees a different "person", than the one the camera is about to taking the picture of? IDK...what i do know is...everytime you look at yourself....you're looking at God. And, in HIS IMAGE AND LIKENESS..you were uniquely created; just like those snowflakes! So, SMILE!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

You are absolutly right. If He created snowflakes he created aids. If he created good people he created torture. That's one of the reasons I'm not too keen on the god thing. If God created everything then he created the sick bastard that rapes little girls.....I don't think so. There is no god.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

The Giants causeway is awesome. I havn't seen it upclose but I read articles and watched documentaries on it and wow now that is some peace of natural art.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jamiejames

That is exactly what we are talking about. The Vatican IS part of the Elite. The catholic religion is the richest institution on Earth. Of course they want you to beleive. It's not your fault and no one is placing blame on the sheep. You have the right to believe what you want to believe. But make an educated discision. Don't follow blindly. If you look to history you will find that the Bible itself has been re-written and re-edited to accommodate the people in power. The bible itself is a tool to controle the mass'. I believe in evidence and there is no evidence that God of the Bible exists. There is but a story in a book with an awesome message. Love eachother like you love youselves....well not exactly like you love yourselves...I think that's illigal in a coulple of states
but you know what I meen. Weither god exists or not is irrelivant. What's important here is that we lead our lives with respect for one another and appreciate the unique snowflakes that is our lives.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by texastig

Originally posted by predator0187
Beautiful pictures!!

As for intelligent design, go take some water, freeze it in a freezer and then look at it in a microscope. There is no "design" here, just the beauty of nature.

Why do we have to ruin something so beautiful and blame it on God? give mother nature some credit here!

Pred...
edit on 20-12-2010 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

What about the bacterium flagellum? It has a bearing and a rotor. It had to have been created all at once for it to work.
www.veritas-ucsb.org...

Every living organism has a motor and requires fuel. I know I do, and no imaginary being created me: I, at some point long ago, started under the whim of Sol (our sun). This is what your god is, except people have done a good job trying to personify something that is nature, and not in human's image.

So what created the sun?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by texastig

Originally posted by predator0187
Beautiful pictures!!

As for intelligent design, go take some water, freeze it in a freezer and then look at it in a microscope. There is no "design" here, just the beauty of nature.

Why do we have to ruin something so beautiful and blame it on God? give mother nature some credit here!

Pred...
edit on 20-12-2010 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

What about the bacterium flagellum? It has a bearing and a rotor. It had to have been created all at once for it to work.
www.veritas-ucsb.org...

Oh, scientific comedy... thy name is irreducible complexity! Irreducible complexity has been so debunked that it's really not even funny any longer, just sad that people try to use it to bolster "intelligent design".

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 11:11

You obviously have read all of this thread, because if you had, you would have noticed that I'd posted a link that describes how stars are formed

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It's amazing that God designed all snowflakes differently.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11:11
So what created the sun?

It was created from gravity pulling together and condensing planetary nebula.

Take some astronomy classes and you'll learn that there's stars for as far as we can see, and most of them (black dwarfs) we cannot even see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join