It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HR 6550 - Legislation To End The Federal Reserve

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
I like this news. Good times is upon us.

don't count ur chickens before they hatch.
if they implement the Amero Dollar or
other NWO currency, then all we're doing
is changing one evil for another.
This is NOT progress in the right direction.
And everybody using one money card
for all digital transactions is not a step
in the right direction either.

Before you applaud the action, you
might want to consider where this is
gonna end up.

If it is the NWO or one world order
then I will not be a part of it.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lawlb0t
Remember, the federal reserve went back to jeckyll island this year. They are prepping the new monetary system. Funny how they went back to the drawing board once all the true commerce information was released (Becoming a secured party creditor of a legal entity).

My thoughts exactly. Plus if you go to Govtrack you will see that the list of the stuff they want is the same list that Presidential Exective Orders were used to outline martial law before the patriot act came in. This is not a march to freedom but a march to financing NWO on our dead backsides. Check out this list on educate yourself yourself!
Look too similar to be a coincidence.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. The Christian Law Fellowship has exhaustively researched this matter through the Federal Register and Library of Congress. We can now safely conclude that this Executive Order has never been repealed, amended, or superceded by any subsequent Executive Order. In simple terms, it is still valid.

When President John Fitzgerald Kennedy - the author of Profiles in Courage -signed this Order, it returned to the federal government, specifically the Treasury Department, the Constitutional power to create and issue currency -money - without going through the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank. President Kennedy's Executive Order 11110 [the full text is displayed further below] gave the Treasury Department the explicit authority: "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This means that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation based on the silver bullion physically held there. As a result, more than $4 billion in United States Notes were brought into circulation in $2 and $5 denominations. $10 and $20 United States Notes were never circulated but were being printed by the Treasury Department when Kennedy was assassinated. It appears obvious that President Kennedy knew the Federal Reserve Notes being used as the purported legal currency were contrary to the Constitution of the United States of America.

"United States Notes" were issued as an interest-free and debt-free currency backed by silver reserves in the U.S. Treasury. We compared a "Federal Reserve Note" issued from the private central bank of the United States (the Federal Reserve Bank a/k/a Federal Reserve System), with a "United States Note" from the U.S. Treasury issued by President Kennedy's Executive Order. They almost look alike, except one says "Federal Reserve Note" on the top while the other says "United States Note". Also, the Federal Reserve Note has a green seal and serial number while the United States Note has a red seal and serial number.

President Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 and the United States Notes he had issued were immediately taken out of circulation. Federal Reserve Notes continued to serve as the legal currency of the nation

Source and rest of article; www.john-f-kennedy.net...

In a comment made to a Columbia University class on Nov. 12, 1963,

Ten days before his assassination, President John Fitzgerald Kennedy said:

"The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizen of this plight."

The entire article is worth reading.

Anyone trying to take on the Federal Reserve is taking their life into their hands.

These are the big boys and they play for keeps. They own our country and aren't about ready to surrender their power without a fight.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Kucinich is a very interesting politician, with brillant ideas and the guts to address the REAL issues instead of joggling with the fictitious issues and diversions that the maintream media forces down the throat of the people.

Somewhat of a liberal leftist version of Ron Paul, but with perhaps with a bit more credibility, given he came close to become a candidate for Presidency.

Well I'm very curious if this bill if gonna go as far as dismantling the Fed... that'd bring some real change to America, and the Western world as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

ofhumandescent, if your avatar is accurately representative of you, you sure are a gorgeous mature women!|

To Mods, sorry for this little irrelevant bit...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ron Paul was asked once if he had any friends in congress. He said that he considered Dennis Kucinich a friend. Hats off to DK for this bill. Fractional lending needs to end. I also would love to see the banks taxed to no end. People say that corporations will move out if they are taxed more. Well the banks have no where to go.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Handing control of the money supply to politicians and our current political process is arguably at least as bad as the current situation. If the FED had a motto, it would be "As long as banks prosper, the people prosper." Under the control of politicians, the motto would become "As long as I prosper, I prosper." Arrgghh.

The result would be to turn us into a 3rd-world financial nut house like Zimbabwe. Thanks, no.

There must be a better alternative than the FED. Putting congress in control ain't it. Let's find the better alternative before we change things.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Detergent

There must be a better alternative than the FED. Putting congress in control ain't it. Let's find the better alternative before we change things.

There is a better way, it's the "old" way, as pointed out in this thread in a couple of posts so far.

That old way was what Lincoln did to finish the Civil War, that the banks had planned on dragging out. Lincoln requested loans that he had determined were necessary to finally win the war, and end the bloodshed.

The banks laughed at him, and said "It will cost you!" They took advantage of the moment, and demanded usurious interest.

Lincoln said no way. He then turned to Congress, and requested that they give him $400 million DIRECTLY.

This currency issue bypassed the banks entirely, and the currency would be called "greenbacks", due to their color. While very desirable collectors items today, they are in fact still legal currency in the US.

The US can do this again, anytime. They can directly issue currency, no Fed required, no interest required. The notes issued would have the backing of the full credit and good faith of the USA. Kennedy did it (briefly, but that's probably what killed him!). These days, this US "credit" (reputation) would surpass that of the Fed, especially since they would be out of business, if Congress ever grew cajones.

In fact, China, and the rest of the world would gladly follow. Imagine the immense savings in interest alone! No more would this private enterprise suck the life out of the planet. China might actually expect to get something eventually. Europe might have a chance of dumping their silly Euro, before they completely crash and burn.

JR

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
ending the fed is kinda like when you own a house but have gambling debt and you sell it to a friend to pay the debt who then rents it to you but they do a terrible job as a landlord, they don't fix anything, it's all in disrepair, and you get sick from the conditions.. and you go to the landlord and say you no longer own this house due to mismanagement, we own it now. Of course they aren't going to allow it. This will be a bitter street fight, not something likely to play out in a political way. Now the side note to my metaphore is that we had to sell the house over a game of cards we were playing with the landlord and he was caught cheating and now he is like no I didnt and we are like wtf. Gimme back my house. But the landlord see, he is going to say ok buddy we can work something out. See he has been poisoning his tenant this whole time, Because once the tenant is dead, the house and everything in it belongs to the landlord.

The moral of the story is, it's often human nature to be a con man, a cheat, a greedy perverse despicable piece of human garbage and people with that nature often seek power and wealth so they can inflict their evil will and dark impulses to steal and murder and rape on others and the ultimate thrill for them is to do so in an arrogant open way to rub it in your face and to get away with it while holding a smug sense of accomplishment. The great game of dominance and manipulation. Every game has to have losers. And we are it, people.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Detergent
Handing control of the money supply to politicians and our current political process is arguably at least as bad as the current situation. If the FED had a motto, it would be "As long as banks prosper, the people prosper." Under the control of politicians, the motto would become "As long as I prosper, I prosper." Arrgghh.

The result would be to turn us into a 3rd-world financial nut house like Zimbabwe. Thanks, no.

u do have a valid point.
the fed wouldn't have got so out of control
if there had been some sort of gov oversight
into it's dealings. But when there is no entity
to keep them in line, the evil greed takes
over and crimes against the people are committed.

Had the fed been audited from day one,
I don't think we would have been in this mess.
But u know what they say about hindsight.

My worst fear is that the NWO will use the system
crash in America to implement their one world
government and currency. At least that is soros' agenda
by his many videos stating the same.
He wants 1 world government and
1 world bank and currency.

The only thing that will accomplish is
just to increase resistance by 1 Million+ %.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
It will never happen. The FED will not give up control. Not trying to sound like a know it all, but the FED are dug in too deep. They will not give up the power, would you?

This is the thing - They dont have a choice. It will eventually come down to the elected representatives being faced with 2 options.

- Enforce the will of the people who elected you

or

- Be caught on the wrong side when the # hits that fan.

Its coming to a head, and this lst election cycle I think is the warning, and clam before the storm. If there are no changes in the next 2 years, I would expect another backlash, 10 time worse than the one the Government got in the last election.

With Kuicnichs bill, Ron Paul as chai of the oversight committee and more and moer Americans now demanding fiscal responsibility I think this might become a reality. I would irger everyone to contact your reps and push them to support this bill.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius
reply to post by LazyGuy

Yes, no kidding! This is just what we NEED

Between this, and Ron Paul chairing the finance subcommittee, I have hope for the first time that we really may be able to turn this around.

The only caveat I have is that time Kucinich disappeared into that "secret meeting" with Obama. Anybody ever find out what that was all about? You know how they like to take over the opposing movements ... "if you can't beat 'em, lead 'em". That episode put a little question mark next to Dennis for me. Hopefully, he was just playing politics, but he looked a little smug ...

You are talking about when The health care debate was going on?? Yes I had seen Kucinich speaking out on some things in the Obama Deception, that made me think he was one of those extraordinary politicians like Ron paul. But then I heard about the meeting that he had President Obama and then he changed his vote on the Bill. Yes I do wonder.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazyGuy
I know this bill has my support and I'm guessing that many of you here on ATS agree with me.

I can't wait to hear what you have to say when they start promoting the "new money" global currency through the IMF and you can turn in your old bills for ten cents on the dollar.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Detergent

Third world financial nuthouse? Better read this

The term "Third World" arose during the Cold War to define countries that remained non-aligned or not moving at all with either capitalism and NATO (which along with its allies represented the First World) or communism and the Soviet Union (which along with its allies represented the Second World).

en.wikipedia.org...

I doubt "Third World" would be in our future.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I am glad you brought up this EO. I have seen accounts that claim its real, and others that cast doubt on its authenticity. That argument aside I have a question.

Since Congress is the one empowered by the Constitution for the monetary system of the United States, why would a President attempt to use an executive order to stop it?

In addition to the EO looking like an empty gesture, its also could be unconstitutional, since Congress and not the President retains that authority.

Dont get me wrong im not making an argument for the FED, as I think it needs to go away. I have always found the Keenedy theory intresting because it just appears so backwards and contrary to the Constitution.

Also - Wiki - EO 11110 background

It specifically dealt with redemption of silver certificates which was within the perview of the Secratary of the Treasury.
edit on 20-12-2010 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
In my opinion the Federal Reserve is the biggest scam in history. They get to print money out of nothing and charge the US Government interest for its use. How can it get better than that? They don't pay ANY Federal or State income taxes on any of the obviously VAST quantities of money they earn.

Exemption from Taxation
(c) Federal reserve banks, including the capital stock and surplus therein, and the income derived therefrom shall be exempt from Federal, State, and local taxation, except taxes upon real estate.

Source

They say that money is the root of all evil.
If true what does that say about the ruler of all banks?

I'm reminded of an image I saw a while ago.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b76c58327eda.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 20-12-2010 by LazyGuy because: Slight Change In Format

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
It's a wonderful IDEA, but it is just that and it will never suffice. Try telling Darth Vader he is being evicted from the death star and see what happens.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
H.R. 6550:
To create a full employment economy as a matter of national economic defense;

To create a full employment economy as a matter of national economic defense;

Sounds like forced labor concentration camps to me.

to provide for public investment in capital infrastructure;

funding for the creation of more finance buildings?

to provide for reducing the cost of public investment;
to retire public debt;
to stabilize the Social Security retirement system;

yes, this would be potential effects.
though inflation could make the price go up.

to restore the authority of Congress to create and regulate money, modernize and provide stability for the monetary system of the United States,.

How about the authority of the people (public) to create and regulate money?
Congress people are already millionaires.
Giving them blank checks,
will only increase the rich poor divide.

They have to be made accountable to the people.
That tax dollars are only spent on things the taxee agrees with.
edit on 20/12/10 by lowki because: quotes

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

Well I am happy someone is again trying to get rid of the federal reserve since I personally feel its garbage. However, I pray that they are carefully because one of the last people who tried to get rid of it was shot in the head, anyone remember a guy by the name of JFK?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This is something that we most definately need. End the Federal Reserve and private control over our coin. Times are a changing and hold on as it's going to be a very bumpy ride. Remember, they will throw another terror attack at us just to try and scare us into submision but whatever happens we must never lose sight of this or drop the ball. This is the most important peice of legislation since The Civil Rights Act of 1964.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join