It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professional engineer Jon Cole cuts steel columns with thermate, debunks Nat Geo & unexpectedly repr

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

edit on 20-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I think you are confused brother. Im in the corner of the man with the paper that took 18 months to write.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
I checked your links and you seem to harbor feelings of inadequacy. You should look to more positive things and not be so down on yourself.

I can hardly understand how it's possible, but you've missed the fact that these "feelings of inadequacy" I've been expressing were aimed at your ridiculous claim that Jones' agenda in all of this is for stupid people to like him. I take it by now you've painfully realized how ludicrous what you post is.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

I gotta agree...

I am confused at the confusion.

You alright 666 or are you trippin'

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimistPrime

I think you are confused brother. Im in the corner of the man with the paper that took 18 months to write.

Whoops yes I meant pterdine. Anyhow we should discuss the topic at hand. Although I dont see what is there to discuss. Evidence for the use of Nanothermite has been found. Looks like pretty much end of story. There is only one way the thread can go from here.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Ok, I guess I have to put up.

Collapse of North Tower with core standing www.youtube.com...

This is the best version I have seen; you can clearly see it between 15 and 19 seconds.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
I gotta agree...

I am confused at the confusion.

Well back on topic....

Does anybody still have a problem with the idea that thermate devices can melt vertical columns?

...Anyone?

...Because I'm not even going to argue with you anyway, I'm just going to tell you to watch the video in the OP again (or probably for the first time).

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

LOL no problem. Yes it does seem pretty cut and dry, but I guess those that are paid to continue the fight even after losing will keep spitting the same tired nonsense until the checks stop coming.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Thermite has been found. Nobody has to say anything about how there is no thermite anymore? Last chance. Thread closed.

link   
reply to post by pteridine

Isnt it funny how every single video of the buildings collapsing does not show this? Now we have 1. Took em 9 years to whip this gem up.

link   

Originally posted by cLOUDDEAD
Seriously, who would want to be famous for being crazy?
It doesn't make sense.

Galileo had the same problem. It took how many years for the "debunkers" to say to the world that they were wrong in his case? The guy died in 1642 and it took until 1992 for Pope John Paul to admit the Churchb was wrong. I really hope it doesn't take that many years in this instance.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimistPrime

Isnt it funny how every single video of the buildings collapsing does not show this? Now we have 1. Took em 9 years to whip this gem up.

Well it shows the remnants of what was the steele column, so just part of the steel column really one a couple of beams of what used to be a column of multiple beams going through the center of the building. So I really do not see what this is about.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Got any videos done by independant scientists showing that there was not any nano thermite found in the rubble?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Over the years I kind of expected the MSM to just start bringing up 911 and pointing out the major glaring flaws all over the OS.

But they never did that. And it's been almost 10 years now. 10 long years.

Since anyone with a brain can determine that the OS does not add up, and that there are hidden or unknown factors that explain all of the anomalies, and the MSM won't touch it; combined it becomes obvious what is really going on.

However I want to stress that 911 was almost certainly a 'multilateral' job, not just an "inside job done by Americans". Multilateral means more than one nation was involved.

We have enough evidence to determine that both Israel and the US had motives, but there are also other nations who have powerful motives to be involved in something like this.

Perhaps our good buddies, Saudi Arabia are directly involved. What nation did most of the terrorists come from anyways ? Right Saudi Arabia.

But on the other hand, we know that British, French, and Russian (and possibly Chinese) Foreign Intelligence Agencies are highly capable and well informed about things like this.

So, ask yourselves this.

Why did the British, French, Russians, etc; keep the knowledge of 911's true causes a secret even though they have intelligence reports detailing what really happened? Why are all of the governments of the world colluding in covering things like this up? Why are we left in the dark?

My reasoning is this, that all of the "separate governments" are actually partners in crime. They are connected through countless international treaties for example through the United Nations Assembly.

In other words, all of the governments of the world are joining forces to subdue and repress their citizens. They are combining their powers to deceive us and keep us in the dark.

It's an international war against Freedom. Authoritarians everywhere are scrambling to keep their power and are losing battles on many fronts.

Oh and next time someone calls you a "Truther" as an insult, reply "Better than being a Liar!".
I mean whoever started calling people "Truthers" as a derogatory term was a total idiot. Truther means someone who tells the Truth. Liar is someone who hides the truth. I mean basic terminology definitions explain what is really going on here SUBCONSCIOUSLY.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Even Jon Cole says in the video posted that you can clearly see that 3 columns are glowing then some that arent then 3 again then more that arent in a pattern that would be another coincidence in a mess of coincidences. Could this be why some of them are still standing?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Oh and next time someone calls you a "Truther" as an insult, reply "Better than being a Liar!".
I mean whoever started calling people "Truthers" as a derogatory term was a total idiot. Truther means someone who tells the Truth. Liar is someone who hides the truth. I mean basic terminology definitions explain what is really going on here SUBCONSCIOUSLY.

I dont consider truther to be an insult. I am suspecting the therm was coined by somebody in the know, referring to the people who question the lies he is a part of as those damn truthers and it spread and it sticked. Everybody should be a truther, but sadly many people on both sides of the debate are just looking to "win" in petty debates.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Oh - the truth is so close! Nothing Murdoch, National Geographic or Popular Mechanical Liars can say now.

These rich, fat and old corrupt bloodlines are going to go down so hard! And I can't wait

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Why stop us from debating, while we are stuck squabbling about the past, we are not paying close attention to the present. Sorry for getting off topic OP

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I can hardly understand how it's possible, but you've missed the fact that these "feelings of inadequacy" I've been expressing were aimed at your ridiculous claim that Jones' agenda in all of this is for stupid people to like him. I take it by now you've painfully realized how ludicrous what you post is.

I never even guessed they were aimed at me. I thought that you were revealing your feminine side and even felt sorry for you. Realization may be painful to you but it doesn't really affect me that way.

Jones wants to be 'admired' not 'liked.' He wants attention and adulation and needs his ego fed. He tried to get some press in 1989 by upstaging another research group that had made an important scientfic discovery. The resulting fiasco has delayed LENR for over 20 years and made Stan Pons give up his US citizenship and move to France. Martin Flesichmann is in failing health in England.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

That is not the core!!!!!

That is the outside of the building!!!!!

Slow it DO O O W W N.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join