It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOVE: Schuyler's "I suspect reality is as follows..." OVERSOUL = SATAN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Words can't express my gratitude for Schuyler conveying this message so poignantly. Loving Schuyler FOR-EVERRR. I'm gonna take Schuyler's post one step further, where Schuyler didn't go. I like Schuyler's eloquent explaining and fitting vocabulary. When I try to write such posts like this beautiful genius, I mostly get quoted by some baztard. So any posts quoting/defaming my life&deathly serious POV truly mean nothing to me. Who neesds your scum such as "You chose this life" or "You chose to get cancer"??? NOT ME. Go ahead and quote my wording "SCUM"... I'm not even gonna notice you because you don't matter.

Schuyler matters. Schuyler's post is perfect. I need not even elaborate or comment on anything. But I will because it soothes my "soul".

Schuler said "Although the lives of most people typing at keyboards these days must be somewhat okay....(read the rest yourself)" And this is my point. You think someone planned your life because your mom died and it was tough but made you "a stronger person" pre-carnation PREDESTINATION FARCE. The scum rags on this site actually have the ball-dacity to say I chose to get cancer, I chose to get AIDS. Get with it, people are living scum torture hell lives and THEY DID NOT CHOOSE IT. I DID NOT CHOOSE IT.

I think we found our SATAN. David scumrag wilcock and LoO wanna tell everyone that people pre-plan and choose to get AIDS. Y-o-u a-r-e o-u-t o-f y-o-u-r m-i-n-d! Sick sick sicko. I think we found our Satan! If the oversoul plans to murder, drink blood, get aids, rape babies, then this is our ELUSIVE Satan. Bingo I found Satan. You're oversoul planned you to rape someone while strangling them! Do you realize people rape HAVING SEX while they strangle MURDER. PEOPLE RAPE AND MURDER SIMULTANEOUSLY. Don't you even dare say that all of my people's hell's were planned.

Here come the scum responses "You chose to beat your child" and "It's a reciprocal, because your child beat u in a past life"...Like someone plans "I'm gonna rape my child, I'm gonna lick my child." Only sicko says "We plan to torture human beings."

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MyProblemWithEvil

I don't really follow? Is this from a post on a different thread?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by America?

yea "I suspect reality is as follows..." Schuyler says it well

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Can you link to the original thread that you are referring to as I am currently enjoying the lunar energies over the next few days and am too lazy to look for the above referenced thread.
Thank you in advanced.
The Utopian Penguin

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Destiny and Fate are mis-understood.. typical of humans isn't it?

Don't forget too that while in your limited mundane earthly awareness you have no idea at all what the soul you are part of chose to experience, hence you cannot say you did not choose just because you haven't raised into your own higher awareness in order to find out.

Mental exercise to illustrate soul choices V little human choices... bear with me please...

Imagine you have a piece of small chicken cage wire... you roll it up into a tube and squash it down a little bit but not fully flattened.. this represents the Life a Soul Chose to Experience.

Like humans going on vacation a Soul decides on things it wishes to experience with other souls... we can call it the "Itinerary", which has every imaginable choice availabe for you to choose from in life.

Now look at one end of the tube you imagined rolling and squashing.. see how the first outside wire leads into the Tube? See also all the places were wires cross each other? There's lots aren't there?

Each place where the wires cross represents Choice Options in the Soul's Itinerary.. as you go through your little human life you make choices based on what was included to choose from in the Itinerary.. basically you are making it up as you go in life.. based solely in those choices do you make.

Notice too how each choice made will lead you in a slightly different direction to other choices.. note especially how reaching the end wire is totally dependant on which paths you take via choice-making in the tube... which means that death comes dependant on the choices we amke.. so is not Fated at a Set Time.

As fo Cancer and other illnesses.. they are the way of humanity for now. Most people will have some form of cancer by old age.. it is not avoidable as it is part of the human experience on earth.

What I see is that like most other people you are angry as hell about seemingly not having choice in life.. when in fact you have all the choice in every moment.. sure you may not be able to choose to fly to an island for vacation if it wasn't included in your Itinerary this time around... but what's the point of a Soul's Itinerary if you can chop and change it in your limited mundane human wareness?

It does not matter if you agree with this or not.. it is simply a way to illustrate something we normally don't and can't understand easily.. and normally want to fight over.. typical humans!

Be well and enjoy each moment, be aware of each choice you make in each moment in order to become Master of Your Self... and then enjoy the ride no matter what path it takes.. because for now it is All that you Have.. Now.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

sorry i dont know how to link to ... its a few days old post "I suspect reality is as follows..."

I like the view on the oversoul.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyProblemWithEvil
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

sorry i dont know how to link to ... its a few days old post "I suspect reality is as follows..."

I like the view on the oversoul.

if you right click on the "this post" link at the top of the post and paste it in your following post i'll then be able to enjoy those lunar energies that much longer than searching for that post you are referring to.

thanks MPWE

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
i think this is it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I honestly don’t know mate.

I go back and forth on this one. On the one hand, I enjoy reading about past life research and I sincerely believe there’s something to it. The most compelling evidence for me, is when a past life hypnotist will regress a subject to another life and suddenly the subject will begin speaking fluently in a different language. (that the subject had never learned before)

Big name Regressionists like Dolores Cannon and Michael Newton (amongst others of course) have also taken subjects inbetween lives...and according to their research --- we do in fact (in accordance with other guides and other highly evolved entities) choose many of the major events in our life.

One of the main conclusions that come out of their research is that the Spirit World is much more real than our Physical world. In other words --- the life that we’re living now is more of an illusion or a ‘dreamscape.’

Earth, according to them, is one of many schools for us. And apparently it is quite a difficult one at that. However, although most of the big events in our life have been predestined...we do still have free will. And so while we don't choose the big events, we do choose how we deal with the events and also we can change our paths midcourse.

That said, I just can’t imagine why (like you said) someone would choose to either:

A. Be raped or murdered or
B. Be a rapist or murderer

That I can’t fathom.

So I guess, in conclusion, I honestly dunno.

When I look around at all the sh*t that’s going on in this world. Something that sometimes helps me, is to think of someone positive in my life. I ask myself --- if I had a choice between not living at all or living a crap life but getting to know say my brother, mother or father, girl friend...heck even my dogs. To me the choice is easy --- I would choose to be here (living) in an instant.

But on the other hand...if I was to broaden my perspective to include all the crap that’s going on in the world, rather than just my little life. I dunno anymore, if it would be worth it.

I guess, maybe one has to decide if all the good in the world can outweigh the bad. And my answer to that question is “I honestly don’t know.” Some days I’d answer yes, but more often I think, I’d answer no.

And if the answer really is No --- that the good doesn’t outweigh the bad. Than in that context...reincarnation does seem like a pretty sick, needlessly cruel cycle that we’re stuck in.

Another way though of looking at life though, is that if everything is just an illusion, a dream, a stage full of actors ect. Perhaps we’re taking everything too seriously? Perhaps we need to stop trying to oppress one another and just enjoy life a little bit more. Because all the bad that comes out of life --- is pretty much caused by ignorant people who value material things or desires of the flesh over loving one another.

Argh, well now I seem to be getting too corny to continue...anyways who knows. I look forward to reading what far more intelligent people than me have to say!

And btw, very interesting thread OP. You definitely (for better or for worse) got me thinking!

Oh yeah, lastly, regarding David Wilcock lol. I think he means well for the most part...but I sincerely believe that his high ranking “contacts” are just playing him like a fiddle. Seriously, nothing that he has predicted (to my knowledge anyway) has come true. I have watched his documentaries and they are very interesting...but still, in keeping with my general theme
I honestly don't know.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I feel for anyone who's come to the conclusion, given the suffering in the world, that "God" is a sadist. How sad such a conclusion would be, how unfortunate. I think there's just a lot of fog to get through to the clearing that's all, but there is a clearing and a new space, and in that domain of freedom and joy, there is no such thing as satan (even with a small s). People I think are just very confused, with the world the way it is, and with the bad training we've all gotten about how the "world works".

Someday, we will find a way, and when we do, not one will be calling the spirit of life 'evil', which is perhaps the only form of blasphemy there is.

It is amazing the legths to which some will go, to condemn their fellow man who's intentions are good. That too is very sad in my experience, as if we are no longer allowed to share, lest we somehow infring or impinge upon another's "me". It's absurd. What happened to us, and to our world. It never used to be like this..

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Interesting thread, MPWE.

Question for you, if I myself am being tortured, is it Wrong or Evil for me to want to torture the Torturers back?

Or is that just a natural consequence of torturing a certain someone for over five years? That they'll naturally want to get revenge on all their Torturers?
edit on 20-12-2010 by cupocoffee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Hello MyProblemWithEvil still cheerful I see. But I got's to ask a question... What makes you think anybody even planed anything ahead, if they did would they wish to be born or experience such situation, what if the bad things that happen is because there is no such thing as reincarnation or an over-soul or even a soul? What if it's more random with a little bit of order thrown in once in a while. If one can say if there is a over soul as you say and we chose to go into body's and everything in our life is mapped out like you seem to think, or some people think it is. In fact what would you prefer if there was no such thing as an over soul and stuff just happens without any precognition, or there is actually a place were we go after we left this world were we can reflect on our experience without the burden of life and everything in it, a place were we can see it clearly.

If you know what this world is capable of, all the bad in it....What would you chose to be here at random if you had a choice? just a conscience grown from chance, born to be dust in the scale of things? lets say that it's true and its just random what would be the point of living, now if there is a ethereal plain or whatever, wouldn't you want to at least avoid this world next time, if it's true we get reborn in different bodies and get to chose this and that or whatever, well how would you do that, if your just a insignificant walking talking piece of meat, as the universe seems to view all of us, and all creation as just a stage in matter of no significance whatsoever.

I'm just pointing some reason's why some people come to such believes as you seem to hate, and that is because they to once were in situations were there was no hope, and all seemed evil and hate. Kind of like in your situation, an attempt to put a meaning and order on the meaninglessness of existence. All religions and faith's came from the pit's of darkness, the abyss, that some lived through or caught a glimpse of an attempt to put meaning in to something that ultimately....just is.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'm fond of the theory of reincarnation, with the realizaton it may or may not be true. There are many lessons we need to learn, how and when we learn them is really up to us, with or without reincarnation. Preconceptions and misperceptions get us in trouble all the time. At some point I got tired of making the same mistakes over and over again, and decided to take a new path. I've heard it said that insanity is "repeating the same wrong behaviour and expecting a different outcome". Can we search ourselves deeply enough to understand why we are wrong It takes a real desire to do this as well as intellectual and Spiritual honesty. How many of us are truly capable of that?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
To say that raping and killing people is somehow Satan's fault, and not the choice of the person doing it, is ludicrous. This type of shifting of personal responsibilty is dangerous. If you did something bad YOU DID IT. Own up to it. Nobody else will have to answer for it, only you. Time to grow up.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I can't flag your thread. I know it's not about the flags, believe me any one can see that. I just can't condone so much unfounded hostility towards any other member before they have a chance to speak for themselves in context. All this name calling and judgement makes you look so wrong. I guess that's it. You're so wrong.
It seems you've almost become your own point of hatred. I hope you can regroup against the hell that has some how been bestowed upon you . I know you must be better than this.

I recomend a movie if you havn't seen it and watched it carefully. The Count of Monte Christo
"God will give me justice".
edit on 25-12-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I think.

Satan is the Reptilian brain.
Love/caring is the Mammalian brain.

That's why humans are capable of anything.

Our darkest thoughts are Reptilian thinking,
Our illuminated thoughts are Mammalian thinking.

It would be easier to notice murderers and serial killers if they looked like Crocodiles but unfortunately they look like us

top topics

join