It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you tell the difference between a Jew and an Arab?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Whichever one eats pig is...oh..what a minute...

The ones with the AK'47s are the...Oh...Hmm stumped

Back to the drawing board.

Are we certain these are 2 different groups of people?

-G
edit on 20-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Wow, I can't believe it, not only are racist jokes being made, they are being tolerated and laughed at.

mods?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

I thought the joke about the selling of things and people was pretty funny.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Hi People,

Any chance we can hold off on the offensive stereotype jokes...

cheers.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
*sigh* when will people learn that regardless of the silly names they label each other with all are human... All have hopes.. dreams.. family.. friends.. feel joy, sadness, pain, anger, love.. All bleed the same when injured...
Apologies oozy for going bit off topic in your post.. Just get tired of humanities failure to learn.. As to the "attack" its got staged written all over it...

I totally agree!

All people experience the same surroundings which is negative. The fire triangle represents this as everything here on earth is Fuel, Heat & Oxygen which is fire. We are all internally positive people in learning. Your symbol of 888 represents the red dragon which China worships and is the being of this domain (3rd dimension) but not the next dimension. The figure 8 represents mans DNA and thee 3 meaning Fuel, Heat & Oxygen which is everything on earth physically. This is a singular or solitary being which is individual in every way.

We are all human and will soon learn the truth. The beast will continue to trick mankind until the truth is revealed! Mangod is the beast. The beast of the third dimension!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
There's no difference between a 'real' Jew and an Arab. Same people, different cloth. However most of the Jews in Israel aren't real Jews... they're Europeans.

IRM

What constitutes a "Real Jew"?

You do know that being part of the Tribe of Judah and the House of Israel is a tribal identity not a race or ethnic group?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You can't, especially if they are a Jewish Arab.

Around 2/3 of the Jews in Israel have Semitic ethnicity. All Arabs are Semitic. So unless it was a Jew from Ethiopia, Kenya, Russia, China or India, you really can't tell at all.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

^ ^ ^ ding ding ding correct answer

The are jewish arabs , just as there are Semitic jews.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Easy, Jews arent a race, its a religious doctrine ...........Aarab isnt a religious doctrine

2nd line

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
How about just ask them? Usually works for me.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel

In the OP, two women were attacked with knives, one American killed.

What would the attacker say if you ask whether they were Jews or Arabs lol..

I would find that funny, imagine you are getting stabbed and you manage to use the last piece of breath to ask whether they were Jews or Arabs, just to make sure

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by jaynkeel

In the OP, two women were attacked with knives, one American killed.

What would the attacker say if you ask whether they were Jews or Arabs lol..

I would find that funny, imagine you are getting stabbed and you manage to use the last piece of breath to ask whether they were Jews or Arabs, just to make sure

Smartass.

These two individuals claim the attackers (two) were Arabs. It made me wonder, how do you tell the difference between an Arab and a Jew?

I should have been more specific as I was responding to the question above, you see in that context it all makes perfect sense.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Yes it does make sense.

and sorry, wasn't trying to be a smart ass.

It is just a great Movie idea.

Think about the hate between Jews and Arabs, funny they are the same people.

So if someone is killing someone, and that individual is almost death, I think it would be funny if that dying individual uses gains his last grasp of breath to ask whether his attackers are Jews or Arabs.

Imagine if the attackers say Arabs, the Jewish victim would die in peace
and would say just before dying, "I knew it".

Hate is irrational, that is my whole point

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Yes you do have me laughing at that, I think it would have to be Mel Brooks that could pull something like that off and it could be as historical as "Are you the piss boy"?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
i think this case is quite odd, worse things have been done for propoganda.
shame the thread turned into a school yard with all the petty racism.
: /

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
There's no difference between a 'real' Jew and an Arab. Same people, different cloth. However most of the Jews in Israel aren't real Jews... they're Europeans.

IRM

What constitutes a "Real Jew"?

You do know that being part of the Tribe of Judah and the House of Israel is a tribal identity not a race or ethnic group?

There are Jews with direct bloodlines from the ME and there are Jews that simply converted or are that bread down, they no longer have a middle eastern appearance. As far as Jews not being a race or ethnic group, I agree with you, but there are many Jews who wouldn't. I've even heard Netanyahu refer to the Jews as a race before. I think the Jews need to make up their mind collectively what they are and what they aren't. They can't have it both ways.

IRM

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join