It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you tell the difference between a Jew and an Arab?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

How do you tell the difference between a Jew and an Arab?

Well, I ask this question due to a recent incident in Israel where a British and American Hikers were attacked.

An American woman was knifed to death and her British Israeli companion seriously injured when they were attacked by two assailants while walking in the wooded hills near Jerusalem over the weekend.

These two individuals claim the attackers (two) were Arabs.

It made me wonder, how do you tell the difference between an Arab and a Jew?

Briton Kaye Wilson, who narrowly survived the assault, claimed that two Arab men attacked her and her friend before trussing them and stabbing them repeatedly.

So the Israeli military and Police raid an Arab hospital to search for the attackers, incase they were injured.
So at this point I'm thinking, the attackers tie up the women, stab them multiple times, then run away, how did the attackers get injured?

a "terrorist attack" given the way in which the two women were tied up and stabbed.

OK let's continue, then Mrs Wilson describes her ordeal.
She states that her and her friend were hiking, then they were approached by two Arabic speaking men who asked them for water in Hebrew.

I don't get it. How did they know they spoke Arabic if they asked her for water in Hebrew? Why would they ask for water?

were hiking near archaeological remains in the forested hills southwest of Jerusalem when two Arabic-speaking men approached and asked for water in Hebrew.

At this point everything smells fishy.
Ms Wilson was also apparently smelling the fishes at the time, no disrespect.

So the the attackers carefully removed a star of David necklace from Ms Wilson's neck, and then stabbed her 12 times.

Ms Wilson described how one of the men carefully removed a Star of David necklace from around her neck "like a gentleman", before he stabbed her 12 times. She only survived by pretending to be dead

www.independent.co.uk...

Now to the ultimate conclusion.

Why did the attacker carefully remove the star of David from her neck then stabbed her 12 times?
How did Ms Wilson know the men were Arabs? When they asked her for water in Hebrew?
I understand that Arabs can speak a bit of Hebrew, I'm sure they can in that region, but at the same time I understand that Jews can also speak a bit of Arabic.

The above being said.

How do we tell the difference between a Jew and an Arab?

--------------

Thoughts

oz

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

edit on 20-12-2010 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
Hold out a dollar bill and an explosive pack and see which one they go for!

2 bad the women in the news didn't have the time to do that lol

That's a joke I understand

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
On channel 2 (CBS) there's a new cop show which should clarify the distinction.

The arab was shown as a full blown hirsute, whose wife was trying to decide when to detonate their bomb, from her car, in NYC, as the cops grilled the hirsute. The arab was depicted with wild green eyes and hair so thick you could use it for snow tires. His enemies, the jew cops, all looked quite anglo and of course they were on the side of right and amerika. It's easy!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Daggumit, why did you a question I am now forced to answer?

I think the answer to your question is that one will call you a gentile while the other will call you an infidel.

But the dead giveaway is that the latter has never used deodorant.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Did anyone read the OP.

Or is the spirit of Christmas kicking in

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Certainly not by who claims to be oppressed and who is oppressed.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Did anyone read the OP.

Or is the spirit of Christmas kicking in

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
There's no difference between a 'real' Jew and an Arab. Same people, different cloth. However most of the Jews in Israel aren't real Jews... they're Europeans.

IRM

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You can't - not from the story. They could have been Arab, they could have been Jewish, they could have been..anyone. Honestly, I've known guys that are neither Arab nor Jew that could pass for either.

They were careful with the Star of David. That could be cause it meant something to them. I could be to keep it in good condition so it would be worth more when they sold it later.

The most we can tell is the two guys spoke at least some Arab and some Hebrew. Honestly a physical description, (how tall, how heavy, how they kept their hair, if they had beards, etc) would have been far better at attempting to locate them.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
*sigh* when will people learn that regardless of the silly names they label each other with all are human... All have hopes.. dreams.. family.. friends.. feel joy, sadness, pain, anger, love.. All bleed the same when injured...
Apologies oozy for going bit off topic in your post.. Just get tired of humanities failure to learn.. As to the "attack" its got staged written all over it...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Maybe they praised allah? idk

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join