It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you like tomboy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
hey,my sister is a tomboy. Say, she likes boy clothes. she likes boy stuff. she even acts as boys sometimes. She is a girl. Yesterday she bought this Jacket a totally men's stuff, right? I'll never wear it. But that's her style.
my mom even quarrelled with her,coz she hopes her be a beautifu girl.What do you think of it?Is it a bad thing to be a tomboy?
By the way,I'm not asking about this for me . . . could never pull it off. But I'm wondering, what kind of clothes do you think would be good to achieve that "sexy tomboy" look?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
somtimes im confused...

and i need to check if im on ATS or somewhere else ^^

sorry...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kimkim3074

If your looking for designer stuff.
Coco Chanel is VERY famous for the feminine TomBoy look. It's a really hard look to pull off and you have to have good bone structure to do short hair well....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16e4259388f0.jpg[/atsimg]

Yeah I'm a straight man that knows something about fashion designers.... so sue me

edit on 19-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Its good .. Let her be an individual rather than another barbie clone that seems so prevalent these days (going by what observe online of western culture) . theres some that are hot and others that are downright scary.. But if it makes them happy then good for them.. As to clothes no idea maybe jeans/tshirt or cutoffjeans/tshirt.?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I'd say it's meaningless.

How old is she anyway? If she's 15-20 I wouldn't be worried.

Besides this isn't the 19th century, girls wear pants, shirts and jacket now a days and still manage to look good.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kimkim3074

Just my opinion but girls isnt' supposed to wear pants and such-- dresses. When a gal gets married what does she wear? A dress. When a little thing walks around playing dress up to look like a boy shes' sending the wrong message (I think you know what I mean, huh?)

No fella is gonna wanna marry a 16 year old girl whos' going around wearing a mans' outfit, ya understand. Better she wears a bow in her hair and a nice smile

new topics

top topics

join