It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul - Tax Cuts Explained!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Do not be fooled by how it is presented to you!

This speech gives a good example of tptb fooling the public with semantics

I always though that education is the most important focus of civilized society
and now I am beggining to see more and more that economics should be a central focus of that focus

Imagine if all generations had a better understanding of politics?

Spread the word people!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The problem is that our education system is being used as a propaganda tool by the people who control our money. the only thing they teach our kids is lies to trick them into the accepting our fake economy.
propaganda by the federal reserve

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Even in college, economics classes are taught like this: you do a bunch of trivial calculations and graphs that mean absolutely nothing. They make you think about the economy in simply numbers, without understanding how our economy is actually designed, and how much power the Federal Reserve actually has.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Imagine if all generations had a better understanding of politics?

Imagine if all of the generations had a better understanding of everything, other than football, beer, cell phones, texting, and the idiot box. Unfortunately, the majority of the public seems content to be fed pablum and the brave new world soma.
When people start caring about the rights of mankind, then they will understand. Until then, we can only look to modern day Diogenes-like figures, such as Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

A tax cut by contrast simply means government takes less from an individual, company or industry. When government takes less from you, it has not given you anything. It merely has harmed you less. This is the critical distinction that has been lost in the endless tired debate about tax policy.

"It merely has harmed you less". I love it! I have been arguing this very point, on other ATS threads, ad nauseum. Some people just don't get it.

Thanks, MA, for posting this and, in case anyone is interested, the transcript of the speech is here.

top topics

join