It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jet Stream problems! This Is My 3rd Thread On This Subject! More Corroborative Evidence!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I hate to keep reiterating but I truly feel that there is something more to this then what we're being told. I stumbled across the following video that showcases two recent news broadcasts. Both contain information on the 22 day deep freeze (thus far) that is plaguing the majority of Europe and causing serious issues country wide.

Is it mere coincidence that this weather-bomb follows numerous scientific reports of anomalous activity with both the Jet Stream & North Atlantic Current?

This scenario was predicted months ago, shortly after the Gulf Stream stalled due to overwhelming deposits of crude oil & Corexit from the BP disaster.

Another very informative video, although I'm not sure on the credibility of Lord Stirling

edit on 19-12-2010 by discl0sur3 because: added video

edit on 19-12-2010 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 19/12/2010 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Where's the evidence? TV news don't count.

Have you not heard of this phenomenon called "winter"?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I really don't think there is anything wrong with the jet stream..

The earths weather goes through cycles....

Just fear mongering and something for the news to talk about..

Anything the MSM can exagerate they do...

ANYTHING

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Where's the evidence? TV news don't count.

Have you not heard of this phenomenon called "winter"?

Respectfully, do some research...this has not been a "normal" winter. Here is a short exerpt from one of my previous threads on this subject.

Dr Gianluigi Zangari PhD from the Frascati Institute is a Theoretical Physicist, who has worked for years with a collaborative network of scientists monitoring the Gulf of Mexico Loop Current and its contribution to the Thermohaline Current System that makes the Gulf Stream that becomes the North Atlantic Drift Current and subcurrents made some startling predictions back in July.

Zangari stated, what we're experiencing is not the butterfly effect, but the 'elephant effect'. With the amount of oil released, the natural system linked as the pacemaker to world climate for millions of years was now gone and replaced by an artificial system within the Gulf of Mexico as of late July, seven degrees Celsius above normals and a totally disconnected Loop Current from the Florida current that then becomes the Gulf Stream.

His conclusion was that 'glaciation' at an unknown pace was inevitable from this disaster.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
I really don't think there is anything wrong with the jet stream..

The earths weather goes through cycles....

Just fear mongering and something for the news to talk about..

Anything the MSM can exagerate they do...

ANYTHING

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

What would you classify a normal winter as?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
All I know is that it was negative 2 F here in north carolina the other night. I've never been in this cold of weather lol.
edit on 19-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
S&F! I'm totally with you on this one. I too have been reading about these things and have at least come to the conclusion that the current weather is anything but the 'normal' winter patterns. I could be wrong,but given everything I've been reading about the ocean currents and the air streams,something doesn't seem right.

If what they are saying is true,then we are in for more than just deep snow.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by worlds_away

A normal winter would be....Not this fecking cold!
Its minus 15c at my place LOL

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by worlds_away

What would you classify a normal winter as?

Ask any European

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingJadeDragon
S&F! I'm totally with you on this one. I too have been reading about these things and have at least come to the conclusion that the current weather is anything but the 'normal' winter patterns. I could be wrong,but given everything I've been reading about the ocean currents and the air streams,something doesn't seem right.

If what they are saying is true,then we are in for more than just deep snow.

Thank you for your comment...it's good to know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I was beginning to think I was becoming a fear monger

link   

Jet stream?
what does that have to do with the gulf disaster?

link   
Atleast it's not global warming....

The global warming hoaxers make me laugh

So i'll go with you I'd rather freeze to death then burn to death

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I think I’ll wait a little while longer before deciding that snow and cold weather is not normal in winter...

I’d wait until winter is over to make any decisions as to whether it was “normal”.

If this winter doesn’t end... well then you may have a case.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

And this is the 20th time Ive said this

LA NINA

Please do some damn research.....wow you people stun me

And again, for the 20th time, if any of you actually knew what you are talking about, you would realise that the jetstream location is not abnormal

squall.sfsu.edu...

And if you cant interpret any of those maps, you shouldnt even be talking about the jetstream

edit on 19/12/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by worlds_away
I think I’ll wait a little while longer before deciding that snow and cold weather is not normal in winter...

I’d wait until winter is over to make any decisions as to whether it was “normal”.

If this winter doesn’t end... well then you may have a case.

A fair statement, the truth of the matter is...only time will tell.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Is that an ostrich?
I can see it saying what you just did

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
People can say it's just winter all they want it's not this is different. Many places in the world have recorded record highs and lows, some of these places have hit temps not seen in 30 or 40 years, but some places have never seen these sort of weather extremes in recorded history. Fear mongering is whipping up fear for fears sake, but at some point people need to take their head out of the sand and say something aint right.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
While I have been noticing a rather alarming trend in our climate as of late, I believe it goes deeper then the BP oil disaster. You can't blame the Russian heatwave, nor the Pakistan flooding on that. Yet each is as disastrous as the deep freeze...it was -40 in Calgary in November, people were stuck on a highway in Ontario due to a snowsquall. I think we'll be seeing a lot more phenomenon in the future, and it could all be a natural shift to a future cooler global period. Or it could be nothing but el Nina, or manmade climate change. It's too soon to tell, but you have an interesting theory, s&f.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Do you have any idea what would happen because of global warming?! My god Some people here make me want to cleave my eyes out with teaspoons.

If the Earth warms, The ice caps melt,,,,right,,,,,Than that would cause Cold genious, Because it would effect the Jet stream and cause sub-zero temperatures/Gulf, Then if everywhere isnt underwater by then, It will get warm in other places that arnt near the melted ice caps

If you dont like that explanation go check it out for yourself

edit on 19/12/10 by TedHodgson because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join