It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force Global Strike Command SPECIAL ALERT!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
How reliable is the original news source? I believe it originated from a site called the scarlet whore? Anything from before it's news I question due to the sources usually provided. If wars breaks out it breaks out, what the hell can any of us do about it anyway? Just hope it doesn't last long and can be contained.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The latest in 4 minutes ago is;

"Re the USAF bombers on Guam, 36th Wing says it "cannot comment on operational status of aircraft."

If your interested in whats happening there I suggest you follow this guy on Twitter,

@W7VOA
Steve Herman

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

Hmm I would guess that's probably a standard response. Is that a friend of yours on the base?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

No,

he is just a reporter based in Soel. I think he is American. He has a lot of contacts all around, reporters on the island etc. If something happens, this guy seems to know about it before anyone else.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SNAFU38
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

No,

he is just a reporter based in Soel. I think he is American. He has a lot of contacts all around, reporters on the island etc. If something happens, this guy seems to know about it before anyone else.

Got a good day or nightSW freq to listen to from the U.S.???
edit on 19-12-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Another War great
everyone ready for food rations and bunkers?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camtheconspiracyman
Another War great
everyone ready for food rations and bunkers?

Duct tape an plastic also.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

dont forget radiation repellent honey!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm more worried what some damned fool will do in the next 5 days here in the US as well a the EU! This is just a guess on my part but I would be very leery of being in attendance at a midnight mass or church service on Christmas Night! Don't know why but my gut is telling me that the warnings of coming attacks here just seem to ring true this time! I truly hope I am wrong!

Zindo

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Good God. I just saw your post and I was surprised to see someone was thinking the same thing. I'm getting freaked out by this. I must calm down. This is all over cnn in the states.
edit on 19-12-2010 by crappiekat because: Y

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DrakeDarc

This is the problem with many Americans and Europeans especially, they sit and watch wars and conflicts on the tv and are completely detached from the reality of them. Who the hell cares about America in the situation between the south and the north? i certainly don't, i care about the people who will mostly be killed if such a war was to happen...which would be the north and south Korean civilians, millions of them. No thanks, i still think diplomacy has a good chance of working, especially when a change of leadership happens.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

FYI there are 30,000 American troops stationed in SK...I have no idea how many UK troops.

This is very serious ..Seoul could get hundreds of thousands of artillery shells hitting in a very short period of time!
edit on 19-12-2010 by Zeptepi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
reply to post by SNAFU38

Hmm I would guess that's probably a standard response. Is that a friend of yours on the base?

Hi =)

Steve Herman works for Voice of America - it's all legit and reliable info.
edit on 19-12-2010 by chips because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reports say kim jung il is not well, i think his ego won't let him die without seeing his life long enemy destroyed.

he has been picking a fight for the last 9 months and if he attacks the live fire exercise all out war is imminent.

so all you americans out there, get ready for the draft because america doesn't have enough troops to defeat a standing army of 1,000,000 fanatical soldiers.

so get ready to die defending samsung and hyundai. do your american stock holders proud and don't let samsung stock dip below $65.00.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I say it finally happens.

The U.S. will hopefully shoot down all of North Korea's nukes and missiles aimed at South Korea. Then their stealth bombers will take out every key North Korean military base and strong hold which will decapitate their leaders from their troops. This will also make America look like war heroes instead of war criminals to the world again.

China will not side with North Korea because that is a public relations war they will not be able to win with the rest of the world, so they cut their losses and invade from the NW to gain war experience, play with their toys, and to be able to assert their influences after the war similar the way Russia in Eastern Europe after WWII.

South Korea will invade from the SE and will easily win the hearts and minds of innocent North Korean civilians. They will have a massive advantage in technology and the entire world on their side.

The US will provide naval and air support from subs and aircraft carriers stationed on both sides of the peninsula, but the South Koreans and Chinese will do a majority of the ground work. The war will be over in less than a year, and the North Korean insurgency will shrivel soon after once the word gets out how good South Korea treats the North Korean refugees, whom will be fully guaranteed United Korean citizenship.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
reply to post by Jakes51

The live fire drills are scheduled to start today........

The thread on the N korea crisis is following it...

Very odd though all these planes have been put out does seem like they are preparing for the worst.

Thanks for the heads-up on the live fire drills. I thought it was re-scheduled for later? All I know is that they were rescheduled. A lot sooner than I had thought. Anyway, it seems SK is going through with it regardless of the warnings by the North Koreans.

Yeah, those long range bombers is what has me concerned. Especially all the Air Force personnel on alert so close to Christmas. I am curious if leave requests have been revoked as a result of this alert. If that happens that means something big is in the wind. Again, thanks for the update on the SK live fire drills.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Anymore info about the alert at the airbase? The firing drills should be starting at any moment and I presume if NK does as they promised. Those bombers will be fueled up and airborne ASAP.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
Thanks for the heads-up on the live fire drills. I thought it was re-scheduled for later? All I know is that they were rescheduled.

And delayed! It's too foggy at the moment, they are expected to begin once the fog clears which should be in a couple of hours or so.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

So it is delayed again or the same delay from earlier because of fog?

And if it is a new delay, could you list your source . . . because it is better than mine.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Sounds like the North might be backing down.

"CNN: #DPRK tells NM Gov. Richardson in Pyongyang it would allow return of IAEA inspectors to ease tensions."

"CNN: #DPRK tells Richardson it agrees to ship fuel rods out of the country."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join