It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the blank is this

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Alright guys I was just puttzing around with google earth and I found this.

maps.google.com...,+Lincoln,+Nevada&ll=37.666497,-116.025667&spn=0.018005,0.042272&t=h&z=15< br />
This location is just west of the Rachel Gate. Has anyone ever seen this before. It is a monstrous triangle with the number 3 in it. This could be nothing, something to keep us busy trying to figure out or it is something.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
37.665070, -116.025839

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by surfnow2

Looks like salt to me.

...2nd

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Can you post an image please?

All I am getting is desert.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

What the feck! Thats Crazy, Good find OP, I literally have no idea....

Maybe some sort of irrigation system....
But still crazy

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
There ya go

strange innit!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

a giant triangle on the side of a mountain with the number 3 at the top? the road that intersets at the bottom of the triangle if u trace it is another way inside and it doesnt appear to have any gates. it goes all the way down to a51. its all running along the ridge line of the mountain.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Hmm.. no clue, but I think I have seen another one of these with a different number in NV using google earth. I'll try and look for it.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by roguesoul

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Theres another thread on it here^^^, probably some answers there

Could be a bombsite as mentioned in other post

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a bullseye for an ICBM missle? if a pilot cant hit that he needs to retire. i have never seen a range that included the whole mountain

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Yeah but you know how crap the americans are with thier aim.....

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It is a target. If you zoom in really close you can see little craters in the triangle. There are other posts about targets in the NTR. Here is a link about another triangle target right next to the Tonopah Air Base.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

another interesting observation. if you look at a51 itself you have to wonder how the cars got there? they are parked all over the place

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by I B Dazzlin

i mean that would make sense. isnt that the area that used to be public land and was snagged?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Yeah they have slowly but surely snatched up more land in the area. There are even lands held by the Bureau of Land Management in the area, so there is quite alot of land in that area held by the government.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

That does actually look different. A couple of years ago, that white patch wasn't there.

Is this an image failure/glitch? Or is it really white now?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Is it maybe a weapons testing target? to me it looks like a bulls eye of sorts. The random 3 or backwards E is odd. Amazing find

Has anyone noticed the group of random circular patterns to the far left if you zoom out they appear as green dots zooming in you see similar round shapes to to the triangle ones.
edit on 19-12-2010 by Xiamara because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

The green circles are irrigation farming. They have been brought up on ATS quit a bit in the past.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
not bad u guys but i think they release stuff like this to distract us from real issues and keep us chasing fals information if u think about it what importance wld the 3 prove to a giant testing zone for bombs

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
did any of you try clicking on sat image, and then zoom in it is a air port, nellis AFB? and it is Google maps seem to be having some troubles type in nellis AFB and see for your self
puts in down town LV
edit on 20-12-2010 by bekod because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join