It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary dream :-(

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well i know theres a bunch of weird dreams and i've had many of them, but this one is pretty intense...at least when i dreamt it...i'd like all feedback ..thanks

anyway heres my dream:

when i went downstairs there was a bunch of people around these two people...i cant really remember the exact terms...they seemed made up...but these two people had to win a "bunt ticket" or something like that..by doing somethin i dont remember...but this was the #ed up part..

after they won the ticket, the both had guns and they had to shoot each other until someone was dead..

I didnt even know that was planned and they j ust started shooting each other and there was like perimedics and # everywhere to watch it...and once the girl fell on the floor i was screaming "WHY ARENT YOU HELPING HER?" and my friend said "they have to wait 10 seconds...so they know she's really dead, thats the point"

Then wtf is the point of a medic if he's not gonna save her...but i just cried a little cuz i think i knew the girl.....

so then everyone was happy cuz the city won the 'bunt ticket' lol...i saw one of my friends and she was like holdin my hand..it was kind of creepy..

she basically dragged me to see the next one down the street...we didnt' get there in time but we saw the shootin in the distance..when i got there there was an anouncer who was sayin who died...i didnt really understand what he said but i heard my uncle and i just started bawling..

but when i went to go ask the announcer, he turned into my uncle and he started talking about ordering these spoons by collecting 5 proofs of purchase from cerial....

kinda creepy eh?

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Doesnt seem that creepy to me lol..

I guess its one of those "it had to happen to you" things.

It sure does jump around a lot though! (But then again, isnt that how all good dreams go?) hehe

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
i actually left out some of the gore...it was more gorey than the nick berg video
...but anyway, is it normal to dream about gorey death and stuff...theres prolyl alot of posts askin that question but....
try to tell me here lol

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I also may be overreacting

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Scary??
More like hillarious! lol

Maybe the gore isn't all that funny, but everything else sure is!
I lost it at the 5 proofs of purchase part! lmao!!

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
my thoughts are SHEISDUMB is under the age of 20, this dream reflects a tug of war between feuding friends and she is caught between which "group" she should be friends with or, do special favors for, or hang out more with etc.

Like the cheer leading squad and the band geeks or something. What they are fighting over is pride or ego or popularity over other "students".

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
lol my s/n is SHEAISDUMB..shea is the name of my school..so yea i'm not a girl lol...usually guys dont really have problems like htat

weird how 1 letter can alter ur post :-P

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheaisdumb
lol my s/n is SHEAISDUMB..shea is the name of my school..so yea i'm not a girl lol...usually guys dont really have problems like htat

weird how 1 letter can alter ur post :-P

If you go to "school" then wouldnt that make you 20 years old or younger ???

I am not familiar with a college named Shea ???

Shea is the name of my school.. so yea I'm not a girl ???? This makes no sense. It seemes to me to refer to, that you do go to a school and hence must be younger then 20.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
OK yes i'm under the age of twenty but what i'm saying is i'm not a girl..the things you were talking about describes crisis' in girls life..not guys

caught between which "group" she should be friends with or, do special favors for, or hang out more with etc.

Like the cheer leading squad and the band geeks or something. What they are fighting over is pride or ego or popularity over other "students".

yea..guys dont really get caught between which group to be friends with :-P

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
oh, excuse me, maybe you are just gender confused then. Because you absolutley were having a girl dream.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Oohh
Dems fighting words.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
lmao

how the hell is that a girls dream?
peoples heads were spewing blood. I also wonder how you got ur conclusion my dream was about me being caught between groups..cuz thast really retarded.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Blood in a dream really does not stand for "gory" or "death" Blood, the flowing of blood is about pain and heartache. And the fact that you stated that these were girls that you know and that "other" people you know were cheering them on, shows there is a distinct split between groups of people that you know, some of which might condone a certain activity (could be anything) while the other group of freinds dispises the other groups action and hence you are torn between loyalty between the two groups of friends.

Propbably you are two-faced and allow one person in one group to talk (C) about another person you know who is in the other group. Since you sit there and joke with them too and then when the first group is gone and you are around the "victim" then you act as you are their best friend and tell them the other "guy" or "girl" ( in your case) is just mean, stupid, etc.

Oh and I suggest you refrain from using insults, it only makes you look stupid.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Insults will not be tolerated! Dont let me see anymore in this thread

Back to the topic and hand,

Asala

top topics

join