It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girlfriend's Dream - Second Intelligent Contact (Part 2) - Important Message

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Girlfriend's Dream Part 1

This is not a joke, this is not a lie. I now am writing these dreams down for the benefit of anyone willing to read. My girl and I no longer believe in "alien" life, we know it exists. This is her second contact, by clicking the link above you will be privy to her first. Without any more hesitation, here is last night's dream.

To start off, there is a "ghost cat" in our apartment, according to my girl Phaedra. She has seen it two times before, and last night while she was painting, she watched it jump onto the couch in front of her. She says it is like a shadow, but that this time in particular it was green/brown/orange. Anyway, though it may be unrelated, it was only a preamble to the dream she would have later that night.

The dream starts out in our studio apartment. Our place is second story, and we only have one neighbor. Many of our friends were coming over, though she did not know why, it was to be a "sunset party".. Sunsets are nice but we don't throw parties for them. Anyway, everyone was in our little living room, getting ready. We've got a little back yard down our stairs, which we can see the sky but no ocean due to a wooden fence.

So, we are talking about *all* of our friends. 30, 40 people, going down to our little back yard which does not even show the sunset from that vantage point. I am writing this for her, but she has told me in great detail of what specifically happened next.

As she would describe it, a very fast jet of dark ugly orange (hue from sunset) contrail appeared across the sky. There was fear of this contrail spreading some sort of poison or in my opinion causing fog to block the view. Nevertheless someone says,

"They are too late, good thing too."

And then in the sky, a large saucer appeared in the distance. This saucer was very far away, and would "phase" in and out of sight, appearing closer and closer every time. Until within moments this magnificent light ship hovered directly over all of us.

She describes the craft down to a T, explaining to me that it looked like a ferris wheel. It was very thin, and perfect. She says that, like a pie, it had different sections of equal size, all a different color of our spectrum. Separating those main colored slices, were balls of light that rapidly blinked many colors. (I feel like I am trying to explain a ferris wheel to you right now.)

Now I hope you are still listening, because this is where it gets profound. Another craft, identical to it, then appeared in front of everyone. Yet this one was on it's side or vertical. It literally moved right through the other ship. Both ships begun to take turns doing this, literally in every way attempting to display to us their capabilities.

And then, a psychic voice appeared in her head.

"They are not capable of this, this is what our ships are capable of. They cannot do this."

(My girlfriend feels this was the very same voice from her previous dream - which I hope you have read, or will now after this.)

Like her other phenomenal dream, this had the very same moral. Once this moral was established, the dream ended and she woke up, to instantly tell me.

We believe that the moral of these contacts are the following, some of which are speculative, some are direct quotes from the Being or feelings from those quotes:

They = the fraction of mankind with all of the hidden technological abilities. They want this to be a secret, so no one else can leave Earth. They are arrogant, and will never succeed, their ships are ugly and not remotely capable of actual alien craft technology. They are going to show themselves, but as "The Aliens". They will attack a major city under this guise, but we will not fall for this hoax, because we recognize their petty tactics.

I ask you to watch this propaganda:

And do not forget the War of the Worlds broadcast, which caused mass hysteria and proved the way the majority would react to such a ploy.

If there was going to be disclosure, they would NOT be using direct propaganda in order to cause a negative association against the idea of extra terrestrial life. Do not listen to them. This is very important. If and when there is a battle, remember who the real enemy is when these actual Beings show themselves. These movies are weapons against those who do not share this perspective, yet they can become clues for those who do.

I am the crazy one. Not her - And these are not my dreams.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Dreams in my knowledge can and will be influenced through life Experiences or i honestly belive Telepathy, there must be something causing such vivid and specific dreams to Occur (And no its not Cheese...) Your girlfreind is seeing these things for a reason and for the benifit of something, If Only there was a modern day Joseph around, Then again there probably is, The feds have probably put him in a mental assylum

But yeah Crazy stuff man.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
And why exactly cant these "just be dreams" and those videos "just movie trailers" for an audience that enjoys sci-fi? I had a dream last night that I had the biggest peanut butter and jelly sandwich ever. What does that tell you?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Cool another dream. You already said most of what I was going to say in your OP. Just another gentle reminder not to get caught up in the eventual show which will not be related to the aliens you have watching over you.

Have fun and don't let it go to your head, stay in your heart energy.

Give your GF a big hug from me ok?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Sometimes a dream is just a dream. How can you/she be so sure they're not?

I have hypnopompic hallucinations occasionally, which are fairly common, they seem very real. I won't go into too much detail, but, anyway- I had one maybe 9 months ago whereby I was being experimented on by your typical greys. I even was paralysed because of sleep paralysis, another fairly common event. It seemed very real and was extremely scary- a part of me thought it was possiblly real. However, since then, I have had several other occurances of this, which have involved the exact same feelings (i.e sense of presense, genuine terror, feeling as if I were awake, etc), but have been far less plausable. One example is, a half-monkey half-fish thing was in my room and about to attack me (It was basically identical to the mermaid hoax).

Obviously these hallucinations can't explain your girlfriend's dream, as they were for a more prolonged period. But, had I not had the other hallucinations, a small part of me probably would have believed my original experience actually occured. My point is dreams/the mind are powerful things in their own right- they don't necessarily require some extraordinary, unexplainable stimulus to create the most powerful illusions, which can seem very real. Sometimes there really is nothing to read between the lines.
edit on 19-12-2010 by ScepticalBeliever because: typo

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

I had a dream last night that I had the biggest peanut butter and jelly sandwich ever. What does that tell you?

Erm..You have comparatively boring dreams?

Sorry Clucks couldnt resist

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

Originally posted by cluckerspud

I had a dream last night that I had the biggest peanut butter and jelly sandwich ever. What does that tell you?

Erm..You have comparatively boring dreams?

Sorry Clucks couldnt resist

I left out the orgy part. But part of it was, YES, "a sky scraper sized PB & J sandwich" and I was attempting to eat it.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
wise words my friends
we have more to fear from those in charge that make ets look evil
why is there no disclosure ?
because the people would reject the control war paradime of the ones in control
the peoples of earth need to realize they are on the path to destruction
and not just for their species but for the whole world
i am reminded of a movie called knowing
i am also reminded of a conspiracy about presidents promising deisclosure to ets
but to do so would unveil the lies for the past 70 years of those who would control
and destroy the world for material gain

with lines like dont look up
are they prepairing us to hate ets for their own twisted reasons?
do ets exist?

these moves are popular because of public interest
does that now mean that we are ready for anything?

xploder

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The only part I am trying to not let go to my head, is why she is being contacted, and I am not.

It would also be a lot easier for me to write it off as a dream, because I then would have to admit 4 hours a day goes into conspiracy theories and that dreams are heavily subject to your awake world.

Cluckerspud: I don't know about the peanut butter sandwich, you were probably hungry. Heh. I agree with your standpoint, I can't argue against the fact that this sounds crazy. I am not asking for you to change your views, I am only asking you that you entertain (or be entertained enough to let it stick) this thread's moral. I wish that I could have your comfortable point of view, but then again I am very glad that I don't. Think of this as preparedness, if nothing happens, then nothing happens. If something does, you will not be tricked.
edit on 19-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

...And then you had a massive Orgy EVERYWHERE, Dude that does sound like an emmense dream!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I was shocked to watch this trailer, to find that the last words were "Don't Look Up".

I don't want this to happen. And it worries me that the majority WILL buy into this.

I also have to say, that half of this is speculation. In no way did this being who contacted her twice tell her that "they are going to pull a major alien hoax". Wherner von braun, ex-nazi scientist said that:

It is the comparisons which cause me to raise alarm. The rabbit hole appears to only grow wider the more these topics intertwine.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Thanks for posting these. I appreciate that you care enough to write them down and post them. This will be good to bear in mind...just in case.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
phaedra: They or it talked to me telephathically like they were trying to relate it through emotions that they can never come close to their technology. the ships in my dream last night felt like they were putting on a beautiful display for me to realize what they are capable. i feel like the message was also about that they are desperately trying to conceal up their existence because it will ruin their plans. but that they wont succeed, so in a lot of ways it was a positive message.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
i had a dream about the greys, they seemed genuinely warm and helpful. in my dream they even shapeshifted to a more pleasant form, greenish elf-like. i didn't feel like i was held against my will and i felt in absolutely no danger.

i wandered around and they didn't seem to mind, when i got too far a giant ufo hovering over me flashed a beam of light nudging to me to go back. when i looked up i saw a grey laughing because he knew i shouldn't go any further.

it could have been their planet. it was very earthlike. i was in a mountain range with giant cottages that looked like chalets built staggered along the hillside it didn't feel like earth, but it could have been built to make it feel like a safe place.

what was also strange, i felt like i was one of them and they where one of us. the same feeling you have with family. there were also quite a few people but their faces were blurred i believe for anonymity.

they also seemed to be in perfect unison with their technology, like the ufo and the grey were one. i believe these ufos are an extension and controlled by their thoughts. whatever they think the ufo does.

i used to hate the greys and if i ever saw one i would lunge out and kill it. now after this dream, it seems my fears were eased.
edit on 19-12-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

That is a great dream. I would really like to know more about all of this, beyond the fear mongering. It is dreams like those that give me hope that they have patience for us. When dreams are this literal or intricate, it makes it hard to believe that it is just all in our mind. And if it is, then it certainly redefines my definition of "mind".

new topics

top topics

join