It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reptilian world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It seems like we are all reptilians, and the societywe have created is a reptilian world.

www.orderofmelchizedek.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MayorOfCydonia

Linking to a site based on Reptilian people won't convince me of the Reptilian people being real. I'm aware that some conspiracies do happen and that there could be some truth to this matter. But, honestly, I don't think it's likely.

Maybe you haven't realized it yet but the reptilian brain was named that by American physician and neuroscientist Paul D. MacLean. It's a part of the triune brain and is considered to be an outdated claim about brain evolution.

Here are some links to help you understand this.

Triune Brain wiki

Reptilian Brain

The Brain From Top to Bottom

I think that people have just taken some information and twisted it so that it will work to their advantage to make money from bizarre conspiracies. They use the term Reptilian brain in the completely wrong sense. It's just meaning that it's the part of your brain that is most animalistic. But, of course, being human we are a part of the Animal kingdom.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Not new stuff, but it's good to know you are starting to open your eyes.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I think I might have misunderstood the purpose of your post. If so, I apologize.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Be careful with David Icke. For someone who is trying to save humanity, he sure seems to do whatever he can do to maximize book and video sales. Don't get me wrong, the Reptilian scenario is one of the most entertaining unified field conspiracies, but I mean, really? If TPTB wanted to test the naivety of conspiracy theorists, they would throw someone like Icke out there with the most wacky, silly conspiracy theory ever and see who bites.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The reptillian bloodline is a DNA bloodline going back to Satan.....
Heres an extract from my forthcoming book "Satan in the City" ...
My www.authorrobertwakefield.com to watch free Satan in the City Doc....
Heres my take ... All pages may not fit into post:

CHAPTER FIVE
The Satanic bloodline

In Dan Brown’s the Da Vinci code he argues that Mary Magdalene had been to France and is now secretly buried in the country. Although according to the Golden Legend Mary Magdalene is buried in France and the church with her sarcophagus is widely known. The Da Vinci Code was first broken by the book “The Holy Blood Holy Grail” which came to the same conclusions except they surmised it had been Jesus or his descendents who had been secretly buried there. The Rennes de Chateaux mystery is very complex and many splendid books and documentaries have been done on the many theories. Most interesting I found is that in the Church at Renes de Chateaux you have the Demon Asmodeus at one end and St Michael at the other with the floor emblazoned with black and white squares like an internal game of Chess between good and evil.
The bloodline I became particularly fascinated in was the satanic bloodline that I believe stretches back to the Serpent and the Garden of Eden. In Genesis you have to take into account that it states quite categorically that Adam was first partnered with Lilleth but she refused to be controlled by man and so God made Eve from one of Adams ribs. The next part when Adam is banished from the Garden of Eden it states he has to avoid all the other tribes. Hang on a minute rewind! The church teaches us Adam and Eve were the first two humans on the earth but the Bible itself seems to contradict this. So what is the meaning of this story? Who is Lilleth and what has the serpent done to cause original sin.

Were talking here a story that goes back to the roots of humankind but we know Eve had two children one called Cain and one called Abel. One being the epiphany of Evil and the other Good. The question is were those both the sons of Adam or is there one son that was spawned by the Serpent or is one of them the offspring of Adam or Lilleth. This may all seem hypothetical nonsense but somewhere in our past a bloodline had been created that even today the elite people of the world try to sustain and hide. A theory by David Icke states that the 13th Tribe of Israel known as the Hyskos ruled over Northern Egypt for the reign of six kings. They were defeated by the Egyptians in the South and could not return to Canaan where the twelve tribes now resided so they traveled to Europe. They were also known as the Tribe of Dan forming the river Danube and the country Danmark, now Denmark. They became known as the Vikings or the V1 Kings the six kings and continued conquering and raiding. They formed the Country Russia, they ventured into Europe as the Normans and they invaded Britain via William the Conqueror. All sounds crazy but if you look at a picture of King George V of England and Nicholas the Tsar of Russia they are virtually identical twins. The question is there a link between this 13th Tribe with Cain or Abel.

We have to go back once again to the Garden of Eden and take a look at this Serpent or translated from the word Nachash it also means enchanter or magician and not a snake at all but a symbolism of the Fallen Angel Satan.
Genesis 3:1-3
Satan says to Eve
“Is it really true that God has forbid you to eat of any fruit in the Garden”
Eve Replies;
“We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden”
Fruit is the Hebrew word pirchach, which means progeny, bloodline or descendents.
Eve explains God Says
“Of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die”

Then in Genesis 3:13 God calls Adam, Eve and Satan before him.
“The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat thereof,” confessed Eve
The Hebrew word nawshaw for beguiled also means seduced.
Then God replies to Satan
Genesis 3:15
“I will put enmity between the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent”
The Hebrew word Zehra had been used for both Eves and Satan’s seeds meaning the descendents of a person.

Also in Genesis 4:1
“And Adam knew his wife and she conceived and bare Cain”
It clearly declines to state Adam begat Cain as that terminology is used for tracing descendents but in Genesis Chapter 5 all Adams descendents are listed with both Cain and Abel mysteriously absent from this list. You see where I am going with this that Cain and Abel were both seeds of the Serpent and not of Adam. In conclusion at Genesis 5:3
“And Adam lived 130 years and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image and called him Seth”
I noticed all the hullabaloo and jubilation in the words “own likeness and own image”, I mean why point this out so matter of factly if he had two sons already and God did put enmity between the two seeds as told in the tale of Cain and Abel.

Did Satan have Children? In the bible this is mentioned many times but the most obvious is the parable of the tares and the wheat. Jesus spoke to the Farmer who sowed good seed in his field and his enemy came along in the nighttime and sowed these poisonous weeds, the tares among the wheat. When the farmers servants saw the tares growing among the wheat they asked him if they should go and pull them up now”

The Farmer said, “No, you might pull up some of the wheat with them. Let them grow together until the time of the harvest, and then the reapers will first gather the tares into bundles to be burned, and then put the wheat in the barn”

Jesus explains this parable to his disciples;
Mathew 13:38-39
“The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom but the tares are the children of the wicked one, Satan has just as true children in the world as does God”

With Cain and Abel whereas the DNA of Eve seemed to consume Abel who wanted to atone and be forgiven by God. Although Cain hated and killed his brother, not for any wrong that Abel had done.
John 3:12
“Because his own works were evil, and his brothers righteous. So in all the ages the wicked have hated those who were better than themselves. Abel’s life of obedience and unswerving faith was to Cain a perpetual reproof”.
“Everyone that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved” John 3:20

So God pronounced a curse upon Cain, and when Cain complained about his sentence, the Lord placed a mark upon him lest future generations take revenge for this first murder. The book of Revelation tells us that there will be a battle and people will be identified with either the seal of God or the mark of the beast.

Lilleth interestingly enough became known as Ishtar and is listed as a Demon. The Goddess is worshipped as an owl and this creature keeps appearing upon modern day things including a tiny owl hidden upon the Dollar bill. In cuneiform the Sumerian language from the very first civilization it translates as a disease bearing female night being. The other part of the bible where Lilleth is mentioned is in the Book of Isaiah describing the desolation of Edom, which could be construed as Eden, which many modern day scholars have associated the ancient part of Sumner with.

Lilleth also appears in the Dead Sea Scrolls in the Song of the Sage.
Fragment of the Song of the Sage
“And I, the instructor, proclaim his glorious splendor so as to frighten and to terrify all the spirits of the destroying angels, spirits of the bastards, demons, Lilleth, howlers and desert dwellers and those which fall upon men without warning to lead them astray from a spirit of understanding and to make their heart and their (word unreadable) desolate during the present dominion of wickedness and predetermined time of humiliations for the sons of the light, by guilt of the ages of those smitten by iniquity—not for eternal destruction but for an era of humiliation for transgression.”

The above passage serves as the prayer for an exorcism and to cast out Demons who have preyed upon the weak or unwary. Also found at Qumran were the book of Proverbs and The Seductress an ancient poem both referring to the Demon Lilleth?
Her house sinks down to death
And her course leads to the shades
All who go to her cannot return
And find again the path of life.
Proverbs 2:18-19

Her Gates are the gates of death, and from the entrance of the house
She sets out towards Sheol.
None of those who enter there will ever return,
And all who possess her will descend to the pit.
Poem 4Q184

Lilleth is associated with the Seductress, the Temptress and the Succubus who sleeps with men whilst they are asleep. God created her from the same clay in which made Adam.
“And God created Adam, who was alone, He said, “It is not good for a man to be alone”. He then created a woman for Adam, from the earth as he had created Adam himself, and called her Lilleth. Adam and Lilleth immediately began to fight. She said, “I will not lie below you” and he said, “I will not lie beneath you, but only on top. For you are fit only to be in the bottom position, where I am the superior one. Lilleth responded “We are equal to each other inasmuch as we were both created from earth.” But thy would not listen to one another. When Lilleth saw this, she pronounced the ineffable name and flew away into the air.

Adam stood in prayer to the creator; “Sovereign of the universe” he said,” The woman you gave me has run away”.
At once the Holy one, blessed be he, sent these three angels Senoy, Sansenoy and Semangelof to bring her back.
Said the Holy one to Adam” If she agrees to come back, what is made is good. If not, she must permit one hundred of her children to die everyday”. The angels left God and pursued Lilleth, whom they overtook in the midst of the sea, in the mighty waters wherein the Egyptians were destined to drown. They told her Gods word, but she did not wish to return. The angels said” We shall drown you in the sea”.

“Leave Me,” she said” I was created only to cause sickness to infants. If the infant is male, I have dominion over him for eight days after his birth and if female, for twenty days.”
When the angels heard Lilleths words, they insisted she go back. But she swore to them by the name of the living and eternal God:
“Whenever I see you or your names or your forms in an amulet, I will have no power over that infant.” She also agreed to have one hundred of her children die every day. Accordingly, every day one hundred demons perish, and for the same reason, we write the angels names on amulets of young children. When Lilleth sees their names, she remembers her oath, and the child recovers”
From the Alphabet of Ben-Sira

In the middle ages Lilleth is associated with Asmodeus the King of the Demons as his Queen, which gives us a link back to Rennes le Chateaux and the question what is really hidden in that valley.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

EEEk David Icke! We dont like him on ATS *Cat Hisssss"

Get yer pitchforks ATS were off on an Icke hunt, Bluergh Huff, Carve his eyes out with rusty teaspoons

Sorry i do get carried away at times

edit on 19/12/10 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
^^
The Mods allow this? Not being rude, just saying, watch out for the rules.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by robertauthor

The Da Vinci Code is FICTION. It's a story that is made up!!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Watch out with the sources again dude, Dan Brown himself said there was little To no truth in his book himself.
It contains a lot of brillaint thoeries that keeps ones mind questioning things and is a brillaint writer i think, But i would never take his stuff literally

edit on 19/12/10 by TedHodgson because: spelling

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
CHAPTER SIX
The Tribe of Satan

The mysterious Hyskos, which translated in Ancient Egyptian heqa khasewet, which means “Foreign Rulers”, or in Arabic in roughly, translates as “The Shepherd Kings”. These Asiatic people conquered the Nile Delta suggested to be around twelfth dynasty of Egypt and ruled over the Northern part of Egypt for the reign of six Kings until defeated by Ahmose 1. Curiously they are depicted in Egyptian Temple art of wearing cloaks of many colors and they have been linked to the mercenary Mitanni bowmen and cavalry called the Ha Ibrw of Northern Canaan, Aram, Kadesh, Sidon and Tyre.

So just from this brief description you can make all kinds of assumptions with the coat of many colors mentioned in the bible with the story of Joseph, the word Ha Ibrw is so similar in pronunciation to Hebrew and the mercenary forces are noted from coming from Northern Canaan. Furthermore the Hyksos had Canaanite names and they worshipped deities such as Anath and Ba`al.

During the 15th Dynasty the known Hyksos rulers were recorded as Sakir Har this name found on a door jam at Avaris. Khyan 1620BC, Apophis 1580BC-1540BC and Khamudi 1540BC-1530BC? So most interesting from the four surviving names one of these Kings names himself Apophis after the Serpent God himself. This king list overlaps with the conventional King list of Egypt showing that in the 16th and 17th Dynasties there must have been an Egyptian Pharaoh in the south and Hyksos rulers in the north at the same time. The first Pharaoh of the 18th Dynasty Ahmose 1 defeated the Hyksos expelling them and reuniting Egypt as a full Kingdom once again. Other Scholars surmise that the Hyksos took with them the worship of the God Seth or Set to be representation of their own God.

Once the Egyptians had expelled the invaders they took about destroying all traces of their occupation and no historical accounts survive from the perspective of the Hyksos.
“By main force they easily seized it without striking a blow; and having overpowered the rulers of the land, they then burned our cities ruthlessly, razed to the ground the temples of the gods. Finally they appointed as King one of their number whose name was Salitis. He had his seat in Memphis levying tribute from Upper and Lower Egypt and always leaving garrisons behind in the most advantageous positions”
An account by Manethos recorded by the historian Josephus describes the Hyksos invasion as a horde of foreign barbarians who conquered the country with military force. He records how they burned down cities, destroyed temples and led women and children into slavery. Another theory states it happened by mass migration and the overthrow came quite peaceably and maybe this is the parable of the Joseph story.

The war to repel the Invaders began in the 17th Dynasty at Thebes where the Theban King Seqenenre Tao 11 had a meeting with the Hyksos King Apophis (Apepi). The story goes that Apophis sent a messenger to Seqenenre to demand that the Theban sport of harpooning hippopotami be banned as the noise of these hunts disturbed his slumber far in the north. Thebes at the time had been rich in gold and the Hyksos were looking for an excuse to invade and furthermore their God Seth could be represented as Half Man and Half Hippopotamus so they could also have been the insult to the injury to their God added to this obscure rebuke. Seth the God of the desert had always been a manifestation of evil in different forms and the Thebans may of used the hunting ceremony as a way of dispelling evil spirits. This is all superstition and their devout beliefs but it always amazes me that Hippopotamus kill more humans than crocodiles and sharks every year but yet they look so calm and serene beasts. Seqenenre began the war by launching skirmishes against the invaders; his mummified head split open with axe wounds is on display in the Cairo museum today. The son of Seqenenre Tao 11 called Wadjkheperra Kamose is recorded as having more success and striking some significant victories against the Hyksos. As recorded on a stele discovered at Thebes it tells of his overrunning the Hyksos garrison at Nefrusy and on the Carnarvon Tablet it mentions the capture of a courier bearing a message from King Aawoserra Apophis at Avaris to the ruler of Kush asking for urgent support due to the threat being imposed by Kamose. Apophis hung on to a much reduced and rebellious nation but his predecessor Khamudi only had a short reign before Ahmose 1 expelled the invaders forever from their land.
This next part is much debated but deserves a small mention. The Exodus in the bible according to the historian Josephus relates to the Hyksos departure after the defeat by Ahmose 1 when 480,000 Shepherd Kings left Egypt for Jerusalem. The word Israel is an abbreviation of Isis, Ra and El (Elohim or Bael). Meaning the followers of Isis, Ra and Bael were the people leaving as the Romans called barbarians Pagans or the commoner’s plebeians. Even in Exodus it mentions that Moses falls out with his people for worshipping false idols and furthermore the Egyptian name Rameses is Moses with the sun God part removed.

On the King list you have the Hyksos Sakir Har, which is a name, associated with Canaan. From the Harru Canaanite for the sacred or deified mountain. The skr of Sakir means to hire or reward which translates as Sakir Har “the reward of the sacred mountain”. Well not to jump the gun once again but the sacred mountains were the place where the fallen angels were cast upon the earth.

On the contentious issue of Exodus, which is more, a side issue but something I thought should broach as it could or could not be associated with this time era. Another book called the two brothers from an Egyptian scholar from a later period who mentions Jacob (Aqaba) which states?

(Aphophis) was at first called Pharaoh, and that in the fourth year of his kingship Joseph came as a slave to Egypt. He appointed Joseph Lord of Egypt and all his kingdoms in the seventh year of his rule, having learned from him the interpretation of the dreams and having thus proved his divine wisdom.

So this piece could suggest that Joseph served under the Hyksos Kings but the point is that there could be more than one Exodus and this is where the confusion is emanating from. As the Hyksos last stronghold had been at Avaris and from that point they began by some agreement to leave for Canaan. This Exodus would not of been from slaves but the evacuation of the ruling class with all their regal robes and gold. Anyway this is just something to bear in mind but the whole of academia both Historians and Archaeologists are still no nearer finding the exact date of Exodus.

The Hyksos took to worshipping Set or the Greek Seth who resembled one of their own Gods Bael. Set is known as the God of storms, the Lord of Chaos and ruler of the desert. Most Egyptian Gods are drawn with an animal heads i.e. Anubis the Jackal, Horus, the Falcon and Sobek the Crocodile. The animal depiction of Set is still to be associated with a beast but has two horns, a forked tail and the features that are a diverse cross between an aardvark and a jackal. The children of Set are recorded in mythology as Anubis, Sobek, Upuaut and Thoth. Set had also been the God of Hippopotami and Crocodiles along with all the creatures that man feared. Set is also depicted carrying the `Was` Scepter a powerful wand used to command over the force of chaos. This scepter is used along with the flail as the symbols of Royalty going back from the Pharaohs all the way to the present day Queen of England who held a scepter and had the Flail carefully woven as a design on her dress during the coronation.

During the Hyksos reign of Apophis it is recorded that this King worshipped Set in a monotheistic way. “He chose for his Lord the god Seth. He didn’t worship any other deity in the whole land except Seth,” Furthermore Set became later known Typhon by the Greeks and later associated as Apep the Snake God.

In 1975 the Church of Satan broke up into factions one still controlled by Anton LeVey and the breakaway group by Michael Aquino. Supposedly Aquino invoked the Devil but he referred to himself as the God Set. From this invocation Aquino but together the book “Coming forth by night”. A work reputed to be the work of the Prince of Darkness himself. Aleister Crowley the most renowned Occultist of our age recognized Set as the Devil and equated him with the planet Saturn which has an unexplained all Seeing Eye at one pole and a pentagram at the other. Set the God of the Desert and its barren and infertile lands. God of horned and cloven-hoofed creatures and later having control over Apep the serpent. Set along with Saturn had also been known as the Red Lord or the Great Red Dragon of the Apocalypse of John. All this will cover deeper in our search for Satan but when you lay out a red carpet it mirrors a bloodline, so Royals, the Elite, and others who walk on the red carpet are honored as being part of the bloodline but is there a tribe of Satan that now controls every aspect of our lives.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Though his ideas are great his writing style is just crap.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Go off topic, much?

List sources, much?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

Admittedly yes, But youve gotta admit its a damn complex/Intellegent book, Then again just loved the fact that it pissed off the christians

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Oh god, did it piss them off. They actually protested in my town of less than 10,000 people. It's funny how something that is fictional will piss more people off than something that is non-fiction, oh say like an unwarranted war in Iraq. But, you know, it's the important things that matter.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

Yep if definately did piss them off, they didnt like the "LIES" The vatican condemmed the book i think
Just like they did with harry potter

Off topic posting though so:

Yeah them reptillians...nasty

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Its not promotion
Book is not published yet .... No sale value

I post info for free and free documentry on link .....

I have two International Best Sellers I have no need to profit from anyone ...

Just wanted to share some research

Robert

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
LOL my writing style

They are all basically quotes from sources
IE Bible Koran and other best selling books ...
They sold a lot more than me anyway....

But their is a type of DNA called RNA

Google it ..... They are here amongst us ...

I am not saying they are Reptiles .... They share a different Genetic Origin

Known as the blue bloodline ...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

We meant Dan Browns, Silly Rob

However once again Off topic post:

Reptiles smell, Due to thier lack of erm.. soap.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by louieprima

Ok I think its far-fetched too but take a look at this please: www.youtube.com...

Maybe it's just me but i'm convinced there's something weird going on with Dr. Greer's mouth.

Could this be a reptilian?

top topics

join