It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth’s Core ‘Mysteriously’ Shifts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Earth’s Core ‘Mysteriously’ Shifts Causing near Simultaneous Antipodal Earthquakes in Central America, South America and Indonesia

Russian scientists are reporting that the Earth’s core has experienced a mysterious ‘shifting’, as yet for unexplained reasons, but has caused near simultaneous earthquakes in both the countries of Indonesia and its antipodal counterparts of Panama, Venezuela and Nicaragua.

United States Space Agency NASA stated; "NASA scientists using data from the Indonesian earthquake calculated it affected Earth's rotation, decreased the length of day, slightly changed the planet's shape, and shifted the North Pole by centimeters. The earthquake that created the huge tsunami also changed the Earth's rotation."

Full story here.

It seems keisha crowther may be on to something, check out her zurich speeches if you've not seen them!

What do you guys think of the source?.. And obviously the article

edit on 19/12/10 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Welp ill see yall in the afterlife,
worlds ending soon,
goodbye.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The Drunken Cow

Its a shame you think that way, mines just beginning

this is the best thing that can happen to us, its gonna be beautiful!!

have a watch of this- Little Grandmother and Shaman Keisha Crowther Regarding 2012- www.youtube.com...

and have a read of this- Religion Needs to Die, Long Live Realisation!- www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
well my bad. the article seems to be from 2005.

Now is the fact that there have been no other occurances of this phenomenom because of a hush up or things ahve settled down?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It's just one of those things. Planetary parts move about. It has probably done this kind of thing a lot of times that we just haven't known about.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

obviously you saw
now sarcasm
my friend

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It is the groaning of the serpetns beneath the earth, spawn of the old dragon satan the deciever, who prepare for their unleashing. when the Vimanas of the Ananaki arrive to take away the Enlightened, the serpents shall be loosed upon the earth to devour the skeptics and debunkers.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NahumTheCelestial

I thought the Vimanas were created by the indian people...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

have a watch of this- Little Grandmother and Shaman Keisha Crowther Regarding 2012- www.youtube.com...

most of the native americans i know can not stand this woman.
they think she is a scam artist who should not be making tens of thousands of dollars by stealing info shared with the world.
this includes a hopi elder i've know for over 20 years.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NahumTheCelestial
It is the groaning of the serpetns beneath the earth, spawn of the old dragon satan the deciever, who prepare for their unleashing. when the Vimanas of the Ananaki arrive to take away the Enlightened, the serpents shall be loosed upon the earth to devour the skeptics and debunkers.

You got it backasswards, Nahum. The serpents are to be abyssed at the coming. The serpents have been in full view all along and now the noose is tightening for them.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
No. We can't let this happen.

If the poles shift, all my navagation charts will be off.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NahumTheCelestial

I dare the Serpent to come and get this enlightened one.

Thought not. Maybe Mr. Draca-steako wants to live to see another day?

I highly doubt a shifting of the core is because of a "spawning of the old dragon". Yet it wouldn't surprise me in the least if an unleashing is soon coming. Let 'em go. But it better be in the darkest of night, void of light.

Don't want to give their den locations away now.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY

Earth’s Core ‘Mysteriously’ Shifts Causing near Simultaneous Antipodal Earthquakes in Central America, South America and Indonesia

Russian scientists are reporting that the Earth’s core has experienced a mysterious ‘shifting’, as yet for unexplained reasons, but has caused near simultaneous earthquakes in both the countries of Indonesia and its antipodal counterparts of Panama, Venezuela and Nicaragua.

United States Space Agency NASA stated; "NASA scientists using data from the Indonesian earthquake calculated it affected Earth's rotation, decreased the length of day, slightly changed the planet's shape, and shifted the North Pole by centimeters. The earthquake that created the huge tsunami also changed the Earth's rotation."

Full story here.

It seems keisha crowther may be on to something, check out her zurich speeches if you've not seen them!

What do you guys think of the source?.. And obviously the article

edit on 19/12/10 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

Funny, any time you quote NASA as saying that sudden pole reversals are real, you should probably include a link to the press release. No links to an outside site with a amateur geologist with a blog and no real training.

This should be in the hoax forum.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
well my bad. the article seems to be from 2005.

Now is the fact that there have been no other occurances of this phenomenom because of a hush up or things ahve settled down?

Or, perhaps, there was no "mysterious core shift" to begin with, and the article linked in your OP is incorrect.
Is there any independent source that can corroborate that article.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Drunken Cow
Welp ill see yall in the afterlife,
worlds ending soon,
goodbye.

lol the other terrestials are just upgrading the inner Earth Star for vibration Impacts....

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
reply to post by NahumTheCelestial

I thought the Vimanas were created by the indian people...

Different races lived in the Middle-East and Asia back then, including the white man, yellow man and black man dude. The Indian people created them, but so did the other races too.

If you read the Epic tales of old you'll see that the Greeks are mentioned as fighting against the Pandava's.

new topics

top topics

join