It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The High-jacked Forum

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Thank you, I don't mind repetition, as long as it is just that; repetition! When I flip out, it is because it is relayed to me in a "tone" I find condescending or "better knowing"

And you are right, and I completely agree with your point of view.

Where I think a 33rd degree mason have more influence than a new initiated master mason, is in the unofficial sense.
As you say, they are some of the best role models you have ever met, would that also not mean that they have more influence over you, then lets say a master mason you have never met?
Also, the next time you meet a 33rd degree mason, you will be prejudiced towards him, which is a perfectly natural thing to be

edit on 23-12-2010 by Schrödinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Very interesting opening post. I liked it. What I'd like to add is that any humans here need to realise that these aliens/masons who rule our world don't have to be involved in lodges or officially mason to be part of the bigger picture. They can be toilet cleaners, they are BORN actors, BORN mind-readers, BORN telepathic, BORN into the hive mind, with so many advantages which they can use against us humans in any way, at any time. My family and ex-friends all revealed to me they were mind-reading, telepathic, supremely intelligent beings with a mass of cruel mind games that has been going on my whole life. They are able to know or literally hear a target's thoughts from any distance or read their mind and can conspire in groups of two to a billion with ease. Everyone in the media, sport, music, is one of them. They are the majority not the minority. Everyone is watched, and manipulated. We think what they want us to think, generally. Fate is real, in some sense. This post is not anti them, but just factual based on the knowledge that has been forced upon me.
edit on 23-12-2010 by choiceless because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
They cannot be all-bad. It wouldn't make sense. They created all the good things about our world, as well as the bad.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by choiceless
They able to know or literally hear a target's thoughts from any distance or read their mind and can conspire in groups of two to a billion with ease.

You are correct, I do know what you are thinking, and yes, it will make you go blind.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

But but but I wasn't thinking nothin naughty that time

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Schrödinger

I understand what your saying, but I still want to elaborate just a bit more.

Any 'powers' a 33 degree mason has are nothing more than the convictions in the way which that man chooses to live his life. In my eyes these men deserve respect because they've dedicated a large amount of time, hard work, and in many cases money out of their own pockets to help the benefit of Freemasonry in general as well as their communities through many of the charities and events hosted by the Fraternity through out the Southern Jurisdiction.

They were not given any special power to hold sway over other individuals. They have earned the respect from their community through their own actions, at least the 33 degree Brothers I've met, which has in turn made their views or opinions valuable to the people around them. To me that speaks of their character and not mystical devil worship or a higher echelon cabal of some kind. To earn peoples respect you must be a person of honor, a man of your word. These men are men of honor and have been recognized as such.

There are also no rewards for this honor at least none that are tangible... except for the white hat and getting your picture put in a frame on the wall. I'd imagine that the truly rewarding aspect of becoming a 33 degree is knowing that you've done some small degree of good for your fellows and the world.... but thats just me.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schrödinger
However, I disagree when you say that I have failed to prove that Freemasonry is an entry barrier to other secret societies, because it is.
I learned this from you guys; In order to apply to the Scottish Rite or York Rite or Knights Templars or the Rose Order etc. You need to have become a Master Mason! Therefore according to what you have told me consistently over the years, Blue Lodge is the barrier of entry to the other societies.

I beleive the statements were to the effect that people have failed to show how masons are controlled in anyway by those other groups. I still see no evidence. However sure masonry does serve as a barrier to join masonic groups because they are in fact masonic bodies. However I'm not sure that is news. They are after all groups made up by masons for masons. Usually the more involved in these groups masons become the less involved in the blue lodge they become if only because we only have so much time. Those groups simply have no say or control over the lodges. They are for the purpose of "specialized" degree work, for focused learning on certain values, etc.....they are not higher levels of authority, just additional avenues for learning, and a larger social group.

where I personally believe the "sour apples" starts to be found, is in the other societies, when people advance.
And I also do not believe you worship the devil or sacrifice children. It is not about it, I have a theory about widespread nepotism. That is really my beef with the "Higher Echelon"

Then give your evidence, tell me what evidence you have for these sour apples. Which bodies are your reffering to? Nepotism is in every social group, masonry, the local church, your gym, man is a social being, and tends to think of friends when there are opportunities, however as long as there is not some puposeful agenda in the advancement it's no conspiracy for me to do what I can to help out a brother find a job etc. It's no different then if I did so for a fellow church member, or family member.

Someone wrote a really good reply to me last night, and it have made me think.
You aren't keeping the secrets because people aren't allowed to know the truth.
You are keeping the secrets, because people don't want to know, and if you blatantly told everyone, their world picture would collapse, and they would probably burn you at the state, for enlightening them!

Not sure which reply, but I know I have often quoted Matthew 7 and it is often referenced within masonry, however it's not so much a dangerous secret that would cause people's world picture to collapse and dogs and cats to sleep together, it's just that people don't in general want to know the truth, especially when the truth is about themselves and forces them to contemplate their actions, or in anyway feel guilty for their actions.

When we peel back their layers of ourselves there's alot we find, not all of it pretty, most people would prefer to just stay as they are, and don't even try to live by societies generally agreed upon morals and virtues, much less consider imposing a stricter code upon themselves. When others do, rather then come to terms with their own lack of virtue, they prefer to slander those who are virtuous. All the righteous men of the bible sooner or later are persecuted, there is nothing as annoying to most people than a good example.
edit on 23/12/2010 by ForkandSpoon because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/12/2010 by ForkandSpoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

reply to post by W3RLIED2

And you are right, and I completely agree with your point of view.

Where I think a 33rd degree mason have more influence than a new initiated master mason, is in the unofficial sense.

"new initiated master mason" is a bit of an oxymoron.

That said, 33rds may have more influence only insofar as any person with greater experience in any particular subject will be afforded deference. For some short span of time those with perceived experience will be given the benefit of the doubt in virtually any human undertaking. That's one of the realities of the human condition. However the operative phrase there is "short span of time". The moment a non sequitur erupts from said 33rd, the human condition demands further analysis of anything whatsoever erupting from the mouth of the 33rd.

As you say, they are some of the best role models you have ever met, would that also not mean that they have more influence over you, then lets say a master mason you have never met?

No. A 33rd saying something odd still remains as someone saying something odd. A 33rd saying that the sun rises in the west does not make it so.

Also, the next time you meet a 33rd degree mason, you will be prejudiced towards him, which is a perfectly natural thing to be

Within reason, that's a not unreasonable part of the human condition. However, it isn't an absolute. 33rds are neither more nor less fallible than the rest of us and I don't know that anyone's suggested to the contrary.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Such a shame this will be their downfall because nothing good can come from any "Secret Society".

Except a benevolent society that keeps it's own borders strong against it, and protects it's own against oppression, through secrets if necessary.

On that note, we all have secrets, even to ourselves. For example, what were you doing at 1:30 in the afternoon of June 15th, EST? Or Don't worry about it, I wouldn't remember either. We're all so exploitable to a clever minded movement against us once they start filling in the past with inflammatory details which were worded as though it was "hard to prove". We can still have good conversations here about topics, once you move past culpability directed with a certitude towards a long-standing defense. I don't expect the Mason's on this board to squirm over words either, and have come to appreciate their (sometimes) long-winded replies over topics. It is at the least, very informative and relaxing to see long-standing members braced with such goodwill and loyalty to the organization. The dominant entity of the movement, that is Freemasonry, has it's own class of being that I can't deny has much merit in the building of character and form, and an angry "No!" to most outsider opinions who could not possibly, in a million years, deep out, accurately enough for their perspective appreciation, the
"secrets" that have at least shaped their lives. The rest is a basic repetition to answering comments and concerns as a loyal duty to oneself and their sense of order, which ... proportions itself back to basic human dignity, almost a cold understanding austerity which was forged from experience, various mental anguish, and a confirmed distance of stance which is rightly theirs.

We could cut back some of the over-emotional context of the perceived struggle with a better understanding of theirs, and our stances. After all, it wasn't "they" who authored the crimes against humanity we think link back to presently unmentioned sects of , but in a guilty-by-association sense, we have to recognize how off-the points we are in terms to present members as a "guilty party". By who? Our "kangaroo courts" on this board, or a fair and just long and intimate look at the inner workings and methods of a man or woman by those already known well to a being.

It's your emotional context and packaging. The answers are bound in scholarship, not a loathsome and pre-emptive strike on character that we neither know, nor understand to any great probing detail. Strong fences make good neighbours.

The founding Bavarian Illuminati were worth looking into. One account in particular comes to mind; I'll post it if I come across it again.

edit on 23-12-2010 by Northwarden because: Added "reply to"

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
And this isn't it ...

Resident Evil: The Jesuit Threat to Humanity
by Mike Bellinger

www.voxfux.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The following post is the reason that Masons are in this forum trying to share some truth of the organization. For many people on ATS, and the internet in general, they can easily lump "Masons" and "aliens" together like both are real and living in their neighborhoods. Some of the "silliest" arguments and stories can lump Masons in with everything from Nazis to Aliens and in the quoted post below, Masons could supposedly be "telepathic, hive-minded, toilet cleaner, Masons, that are not involved with any Masonic Lodge, that conspire in groups from 2 to 2 million."

I apologize to Schodinger and WCitizen for comparing your arguments to this type of argument, but this is the type that drives me crazy!

On another note, this craziness is not seen in the real world. This is an internet phenomenon. In the real world, most people respect Masons and see them as philanthropic organizations. They are active in the communities, and they are stand-up citizens that you might see running a small business or speaking at a school board meeting or running for county commissioner.

Example of silly post follows:

Originally posted by choiceless
Very interesting opening post. I liked it. What I'd like to add is that any humans here need to realise that these aliens/masons who rule our world don't have to be involved in lodges or officially mason to be part of the bigger picture. They can be toilet cleaners, they are BORN actors, BORN mind-readers, BORN telepathic, BORN into the hive mind, with so many advantages which they can use against us humans in any way, at any time. My family and ex-friends all revealed to me they were mind-reading, telepathic, supremely intelligent beings with a mass of cruel mind games that has been going on my whole life. They are able to know or literally hear a target's thoughts from any distance or read their mind and can conspire in groups of two to a billion with ease. Everyone in the media, sport, music, is one of them. They are the majority not the minority. Everyone is watched, and manipulated. We think what they want us to think, generally. Fate is real, in some sense. This post is not anti them, but just factual based on the knowledge that has been forced upon me.
edit on 23-12-2010 by choiceless because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Schrödinger

The appendant bodies are not seperate from the Freemasons, they are branches of the tree so to speak. The highest degree is the Master Mason, the rest is just icing on the cake.

Well, even in the appendant bodies and rites at all their levels there is still an electoral process to someone gaining an elected title.

You are keeping the secrets, because people don't want to know, and if you blatantly told everyone, their world picture would collapse, and they would probably burn you at the state, for enlightening them!

Have you ever read Fountainhead?

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join