It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The High-jacked Forum

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It has become painfully obvious that for quite some time, the shadow of the two-headed eagle has loomed over this forum. Whenever a conspiracy thread pops up against it, the eagle swoops in and tears it apart. It has reached the point where no thread can survive if it says anything against the two-headed eagle. For those of you unaware of the symbolism, I am speaking of the organized group of Freemasons on ATS. This forum has become an increasingly hostile place for conspiracies. Sure the other forums have their skeptics, but nowhere else will you see a group descend on a thread to derail it with such lightning speed. This forum is dying because of it. It's not only Freemasons but O.T.O and some Rosicrucians too. Sometimes they even work together to sabotage a thread. Now, the flow of threads has slowed to a trickle and no one seems to care. Everyone seems to think that the best source of information of secret societies are current members who are loyal and sworn to secrecy.

You can understand why Masons would want to derail threads directed against them; people support their own beliefs. They may very well be trying to expose misinformation about their order, but can you trust their testemony? Ok, lets say ATS caught wind that the clergymen of a specific Archdiocese were worshipping Satan and eating babies behind closed doors. The testemony comes from several alterboys and a nun who were once involved but left upon discovering this terrible truth. Threads start popping up about this Archdiocese and soon a number of clergymen start making ATS accounts and attack these threads. They rail against these threads in an organized manner and claim innocence for the organization. They say "Of course we don't eat babies or worship Satan! This is ignorant slander; we are good pious men" does this testemony prove that the organization is innocent, the ex-members are lying, and we should all go home? Of course not, they have clear biases, especially since they are the accused. Not only that, they would be bound by Papal decree to never admit to anything that would damage the reputation of the Church.

This same concept applies to the Masons here. If they were guilty of the things anti and ex-masons claim they are guilty of, they would protect their brother and themselves. Further tarnishing their credibility is the blood-oaths to secrecy and protecting the fraternity that are sworn in Masonic rituals. Here is what an Entered Apprentice Mason swears in the first ritual: "All this I most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steadfast resolution to perform the same, without any hesitation, mental reservation, or secret evasion of mind whatsoever, binding myself under a no less penalty, than that of having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by its roots, and buried in the rough sands of the sea, at low-water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should I ever in the least, knowingly violate this my Entered Apprentice obligation. So help me God and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same." The oaths only get worse from here among them are disembowlment, head smote off, cleaved in two etc. How can you trust them to be honest with you? They aren't even honest to their own members: "Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secret from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it. Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it, or would pervert it! He is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended he shall imagine he understands them." -Albert Pike.

So to all of you who would make a thread about the supposed darker aspects of Freemasonry, know this: the claims you have heard from anti and ex masons may be false, but if they are true, a Freemason is bound by oath to lie to you. Also bear in mind that if there is any great truth of Freemasonry, it is likely obscured from the majority of the Masons you talk to.

On a side note, I would like to point out that despite what the 'Secret Societies' icon might imply, this forum is not all about Freemasonry. I think we should petition the ATS staff to switch the icon to a less focused symbol like the all-seeing eye. There is no reason to go after Masons exclusively.

At any rate this is a conspiracy site, not a branch of the Skeptics Dictionary website. Why are you conspiracy theorists letting this group of Masons scare you away? Wear your tinfoil hat proudly and post with freedom

"I even detect double meaning symbolism in the words all of you use in the wording of your discussions with other (noncraft) posters. It's like little inside jokes are being passed back, and forth between masons while an issue is heated up in the thread. I find it rude when y'all do that. Like teasing a little kid with adult terminology in front of a crowd."

edit on 19-12-2010 by kallisti36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
And the truth shall set you free
The Masonic Influence

This is not a new phenomena!
I wrote a couple of threads about it myself!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Your just jealous that we get to wear cool rings.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kallisti36
...know this: the claims you have heard from anti and ex masons may be false, but if they are true, a Freemason is bound by oath to lie to you.

Please show me where this directive is included in any one of the Masonic oaths.

Also bear in mind that if there is any great truth of Freemasonry, it is likely obscured from the majority of the Masons you talk to.

If this is supposedly 'obscured' from even Masons then how would you know?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

...know this: the claims you have heard from anti and ex masons may be false, but if they are true, a Freemason is bound by oath to lie to you.

Please show me where this directive is included in any one of the Masonic oaths.

Also bear in mind that if there is any great truth of Freemasonry, it is likely obscured from the majority of the Masons you talk to.

If this is supposedly 'obscured' from even Masons then how would you know?

"I got stabbed in the chest with a needle.. said an oath..
so i want you to too.. it's da Tooth!"

"I had my readings done with an e-meter.. having auditing..

"I was plunged in water.. said a prayer..

What is obscured is the simple fact, that all modern monotheistic religion is based on astronomy and the ancient mythologies

That we are older as a civilization than we think. That we have had access to the greater secrets of the universe, but lost it again, around the time of the great flood (from the withdrawing ice-age)!
You know, simple stuff like sacred geometry and the meaning of life

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

For those of you unaware of the symbolism, I am speaking of the organized group of Freemasons on ATS.

This "organized" group is organised only insofar as we happen to share a fraternal connection. But are you proposing that there's a tacit, intentional, worldwide naysaying simply by your say so?

Everyone seems to think that the best source of information of secret societies are current members who are loyal and sworn to secrecy.

I don't see where "everyone" agreed to anything of the sort. I'd appreciate it if you'd direct and correct me otherwise. As for the "sworn to secrecy' component, while I won't personally divulge the secrets, neither will I deny that for something approaching three centuries, there have been others who haven't harboured such a compunction and have wilfully revealed everything they know.

That speaks to their character and you're free to put as much stock-in-trade to it as you feel like.

They may very well be trying to expose misinformation about their order, but can you trust their testemony?

Really easy for you or any other anti-Mason to prove: join a Lodge, learn the truth and spill the ugly truth. Trouble is that reality is far less sexy than the conspiracy theories.

Ok, lets say ATS caught wind that the clergymen of a specific Archdiocese were worshipping Satan and eating babies behind closed doors.

Would that clergyman be emblematic of all or even a disproportionate percentage of clergymen of his sect? If not, his relationship to his sect is meaningless except to sell newspapers.

If they were guilty of the things anti and ex-masons claim they are guilty of, they would protect their brother and themselves.

Uh....no. Masons have been most direct in trying to get to the root facts of accusations. Where there appears to be a kernel of truth, in my experience here on ATS, Masons have embraced the "Deny Ignorance" motto far more dearly than anti-Masons. The HDFACTORYCERTIF thread is a good example of a good lie containing a smidgen of truth but it took some digging to out.

Despite assertions to the contrary, Masons have no vested interest in protecting those who bring shame on the rest of the fraternity.

So to all of you who would make a thread about the supposed darker aspects of Freemasonry, know this: the claims you have heard from anti and ex masons may be false, but if they are true, a Freemason is bound by oath to lie to you.

Not to put too fine an edge on it but bullfeces!

Yet again and again and again, non/anti-Masons regurgitate the same disproved junk never bothering to validate the 'source' of their assertions (which typically are perhaps a degree removed from a Jack Chick cartoon pamphlet).

At any rate this is a conspiracy site, not a branch of the Skeptics Dictionary website. Why are you conspiracy theorists letting this group of Masons scare you away? Wear your tinfoil hat proudly and post with freedom

Denying ignorance does not mean that you have to check your ability to reason at the home page. If you think that reason requires blindly giving equal credence to every absurd assertion, then I suspect you'll be leading a confusing existence. Masons just put the facts out there for you to take in and if you are inclined to believe otherwise, so be it. But pardon me if I contradict a cherished belief of yours with facts based on my own experience.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I'm just making note of the phenomenon. I myself am skeptical of the Mason conspiracies. I for one believe that a group so widely scrutinized as Freemasonry would be a terrible front for the Illuminati (if they exist). I also respect your right to defend your particular rite. However, you guys have, as a well organized unit, done something I can't abide: you made this forum very very boring. You tip the balance between wild-eyed conspiracies and sketics to the point where none of the fun conspiracies are here anymore.
Not cool, man

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
Your just jealous that we get to wear cool rings.

Why can't I have cool rings?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Okay, so I'm a woman. Women cannot be masons....so your little "conspiracy theory" holds no water for me, personally.

And yet, I stand by MY statements that individuals should have proof of *their* statements before making claims against an individual, organization, etc... People come onto the board and make wild claims of conspiracy about this group or that group, usually involving particular salacious stories about Freemasons, without EVER having known or been a Freemason themselves.

And I say....how would YOU like it if someone publicly made these types of claims about YOU? People who try to say "words cannot hurt you" have never been a victim of someone's slander or misplaced superstition.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ok first off there is a fine art to picking on the Masons and like the Borg they are constantly updating their tactics, so don't expect what phaser setting you used in your last thread to work on them in this one.

Lets break down the elements first:

1. You need a great title that implicates the Masons!

Example: "I joined the Masons and the lodge took me on their Space Ship to Centari Prime and on the way there shaped shifted to Reptillians"

2. You need to now let timing come into play...

Example: "Well which lodge did you join, you know you are outing your brothers right?"

3. Self incrimination is now evidenced...

Example: "Hey are you threatening him by trying to figure out what lodge he belongs too?"

***That's like a 24 star plus question now***

4. Don't let them back peddle...

Example: "Well, it's obvious he didn't go on a Masonic Space Ship since we don't have any, so yeah I think it's important to know what Lodge he is from"

Example Response: "Ha ha! you said you didn't have Space Ships, but you didn't deny that you are shape shifting reptillians"

****That's like a 24 star plus question now plus three rounds of Moderator Apllause*****

5. Circle back....

Example: "So if you don't have space shiPs and you aren't reptillians how come you want to know what lodge he is from?"

Now you have managed to make them guilty of having space ships and being reptillians!

6. Stick to your guns...

Example: "Look I don't buy it, because if there were no Masonic Space Ships and you guys weren't reptillians then you wouldn't care what lodge he is from!"

****This is another 24 star plus question******

7. Seal the Deal....

Example: "Look I don't have anything against space traveling reptilians forming secret societies I just don't understand why you are threatening this guy by not wanting to become one by asking what lodge he is from"

This is a big score here, because now you have made it appear like the only people who think it's wrong to have reptillians in secret societies with space ships is the reptillians in the secret societies, that we would all be cool with it if they are!

8. Offer the Olive Branch and consign them to their fate....

Example: Look I am cool with you guys operating a fleet of space ships and being reptilian shape shifters and I tell you what, I will leave the thread now if you will just come clean and admitt it!

Example Response: That's rediculous, I can't admit that!

9. Sum it all up...

Example: Clearly the Masons by their own words are refusing to admit that they are reptillian shape shifters operating their own fleet of space ships, they didn't care about that at all, just who outed them and from what lodge, and now they refuse to admit anything. They are a huge problem!

*****Good for another 24 stars, now leave the thread as promised and let your friends play off your posts, as they were never defeated while you were in the thread taking part!******

10. Gloat...

Example: Go to your own spaceship, climb about, transform back to your reptillian normal shape, and take off for Centari Prime knowing that above all no one will ever suspect you!

edit on 19/12/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Ok first off there is a fine art to picking on the Masons and like the Borg they are constantly updating their tactics, so don't expect what phaser setting you used in your last thread to work on them in this one.

You will be assimilated, Uncle Proto.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

You will be assimilated, Uncle Proto.

I am still trying to figure out how to break it to ATS I founded the Masons 2100 years ago, actually I am still working on how to break it to the Masons!

These plans of taking over the world get so complicated!

I sure will be glad when I can hand the reigns over to you nephew!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Does that mean I get to unbundle the Fasces anytime I want?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

As long as Attia doesn't get mad at you...remember try not to behead the servants!

They cost money you know!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I am still trying to figure out how to break it to ATS I founded the Masons 2100 years ago, actually I am still working on how to break it to the Masons!

These plans of taking over the world get so complicated!

So is this your way of coming out of the cosmic closet and telling everyone on ATS that you are the ancient Sumerian God, Anu?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

As long as Attia doesn't get mad at you...remember try not to behead the servants!

awww...that was a GREAT show!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
So is this your way of coming out of the cosmic closet and telling everyone on ATS that you are the ancient Sumerian God, Anu?

More like Gaius Julius Caesar, Above Top Secret's resident Roman Emperor.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Opps, too late.

Well, I guess I will have to go and conquer some barbarians and replenish the coffers.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

More like Gaius Julius Caesar, Above Top Secret's resident Roman Emperor.

You know it just amazes me, how many legions do I have to post to the Middle East to kill notions of their Gods?

Apollo is most displeased!

I don't envy you nephew once I am gone and you must deal with all this!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kallisti36

Of course they will defend their own just as much as conspiracy theorists attack them.

In an online forum they shall rally together and unite under the cloak and dagger.

And shadow games are their best atribute through unity under the guise of benevolence.

Such a shame this will be their downfall because nothing good can come from any "Secret Society".

Secret handshakes which are no longer secret, rings which are easily seen, and memberships known.

All of their temples shall fall for their truths to be sown.

They must try to unite under a banner of truth.

But then again they are all long in the tooth.
edit on 12/19/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join