It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange a High Tech Terrorist: US charges are imminent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Worthless article also....

I disagree, However your posts are infact..

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

ahahah man you try too hard. I'm going to resist the urge to stoop to the level you always seem to operate on. A loop hole is still a loop hole by the way, and as you have previously called to hang the man, people are aware of your stance, so by crowding the thread with this slander you are only repeatedly reiterating what you have already said thousands of times. You say that the article is worthless, your posts run along similar lines. Cheers

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

reply to post by sir_slide

Glad someone noticed what i think about assange and wikileaks...

You can't shut me up just try it....

This report comes from some aussie paper spreading more propaganda worthless news.

If the US does press charges then we can talk....

Merry christmas

Oh my lord. I guess I don't even really need to say anything here, I'll just leave it up to you to say it all for me. Cheers Kiddo

Yep, that post of his just about sums him up

Personally, I think they are really making a huge mistake if they try go after him using 'terrorism' as a reason. If they label him as a 'terrorist', and Wikileaks as a 'terrorist organisation', they will in effect be creating 10s of millions of terrorists worldwide - ie: all those who support him and Wikileaks.

Way to go US Gov... In your zeal to fight a 'War On Terror' your creating more enemies by the nanosecond.

They might also be thinking of trying to make an example of him, to deter others... other regimes throughout history have tried that - murdering whole villages to deter the local resistance springs to mind as an example. Didn't work too well then either

If they make a martyr of Assange I suspect 100 will take his place ... If they manage to stop Wikileaks operating I suspect 1000 Wikileaks will take their place...

If they start going for global control of the www, to prevent other Wikileaks, I suspect they'll find that alternative networks and mediums spring up.

Those in government often say 'If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear' , as they pile intrusive measure after intrusive measure on the population.

I say to them... Welcome to our world gentlemen, the world you say we must accept for our security and safety! ... What?... You don't like the glare of the spotlight?.... aww, diddums!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
You read this............

I know most young people (especially ones that do not live in the USA) think it's hip and cool to bash america..

It's the popular thing to do it's in style...

Thats cool but i'll go against the grain..

I don't care about being popular I don't care about getting little stars here...

I'll tell you this right now, regardless of what some think of my post, I love my country and any slimeball like

assange coming against it WILL BE DESTROYED!!!!

You come here to America start messing things up YOU WILL be dealt with....

This aussie article is no more then an attention seeking read to get idiots attention...

I guesse they got a few....

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

This aussie article is no more then an attention seeking read to get idiots attention...

Yes, your posts prove that..

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

You read this............

I know most young people (especially ones that do not live in the USA) think it's hip and cool to bash america..

It's the popular thing to do it's in style...

Thats cool but i'll go against the grain..

I don't care about being popular I don't care about getting little stars here...

I'll tell you this right now, regardless of what some think of my post, I love my country and any slimeball like

assange coming against it WILL BE DESTROYED!!!!

You come here to America start messing things up YOU WILL be dealt with....

You don't love your country, you love your government.
There's a big difference.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I love the attitude, CRUSH ALL! DESTROY! It's not the cool thing to do to bash America, people are doing it because they are fed up with the actions of the government, if you can't understand that you have a long way to go. It's not done blindly, people are attacking specific actions, documented events, and the attitude that you have displayed so well right here. Continue 'busting heads'....

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The only terrorists I see are the US government...and you can take that to the bank

second line

third line

fourth line

res

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If they really go after Julian with this then I guess I really have to order those t-shirts that say "I am a terrorist". Screw that crap

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

I guess at least it undermines their ability to use terrorist in any meaningful way, it's just a term for anything or anyone that isn't in direct agreement with the US.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
www.abc.net.au...

New article on just this.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Vice President Biden can't seem to make up his mind. Did Mr. Assange do harm by publishing the documents, or not? Last week he said no. His latest statement says Assange is closer to a terrorist than a whistle-blower. Not quite the same thing as calling him a terrorist directly, but close enough. Mr. Biden is well known for his long history of ill-considered public remarks. This latest is pretty clearly one of these. U.S. Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates has said that WikiLeaks has done the U.S. no substantial harm. He thinks the handwringing over the leaks is overblown. There seems to be a lot of bluster, delay, and 'getting ready to get ready' to charge Mr. Assange. It's been quite some time since WikiLeaks released the documents about America's current wars. If they can make a solid case against Assange they should have been able to do so by now.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
How come no media outlet is pointing out and emphasizing the terrorism the US military has done in the 2000-2010. The atrocities, the murders, the killings, the illegal wars/invasions and the lot.
Instead of ranting about whether Julian Assange is this or that.

This world is up side down.

Indeed.

It's the common policy of the current US government to accuse their opposition of the same things they are actually themselves guilty of. These people are professional liars. In a few years, everybody who stands out against them will be labeled a "terrorist". It's like the iron fist of the shadow government strangling every bit of common sense and self awareness out of the masses.

But I guess we all know this by now. The result will be a crowd of brainless, mentally ill, uneducated zombies without a single original thought in their heads. And that's exactly what these people want. It's all so transparent now.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Assange is a tech terrorist rapist....

What good has he done?

Wikileaks still has not given us anything world changing or worth knowing...

I can't wait until they charge him and hang him why should some RICH BASTERD be above the law???....

Wikileaks is a way for assange to get attention and money..

Where is the insurance file?

Where is the transparency?

WIKILEAKS EPIC FAIL FACEPALM!!!

edit on 19-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

Its called journalism champ. And I beg to differ about not giving us anything world changing, he's opened the eyes of millions! Besides, I smell contradiction in your statement anyway. " he hasn't given us anything world changing" and in the same breath "hang the rich bastard".

Really? Why hang him if nothing has come of it?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Assange is a tech terrorist rapist....

What evidence do you have to call Assange a rapist? Where you there when the alleged rape occurred?

We need to see proof of this please.

res

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Here comes the chess end-game. If the US pushes the charges, he'll push the release button on the insurance file.
Let's see who loses the most power.
Unless he 'commits suicide' by shooting himself twice in the back of the neck! But that's cutting one head from the Hydra. He's carefully positioned himself to take the fall if necessary. He's just a figurehead. The heartbeat of the operation lies elsewhere. He knows exactly what is and isn't true with regards to the Swedish allegations, and to the heart of the PTB. They (the US) need to play this move carefully. Check-mate/fools-mate. Same ending.

Interesting times.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Your ignorance on this issue is ASTOUNDING!

Have you bothered to read any of these leaked cables? If you had, you'd understand just what is at stake here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join