It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: Population Control Will Now Become The Centerpiece Of U.S. Foreign Policy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sonjah1

Finally, unless there have been recent advances in sexual health education, it could be a huge waste of money as many cultures are engrained *against* birth control practices.....

Oh they're taken care of that. There are vaccines being put in 6 month old kids in poor countries of which we don't know the contents of.

What's going to happen 20 years down the road when they try having kids...

Oops.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
reply to post by sonjah1

Finally, unless there have been recent advances in sexual health education, it could be a huge waste of money as many cultures are engrained *against* birth control practices.....

Oh they're taken care of that. There are vaccines being put in 6 month old kids in poor countries of which we don't know the contents of.

What's going to happen 20 years down the road when they try having kids...

Oops.

Watch autism rates skyrocket in these countries that the US apparently wants to help. Just another example of American imperialism, now US pharmaceutical corporations will be given freedom to experiment on helpless American third-world corporate-owned 'colonies' in Africa.

Nice signature, btw.
edit on 20-12-2010 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

I'm kind of at a loss to figure out why I replied to yours too. I mean, yours was a bewildering attack on the idea of Progressives, but not on Hilary. I'm sure there was a lot of logic behind it when I did it, but...

Sorry that I accidentally called you out on the wrong thing.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
how about spending 63 billion developing vaccines and raising standards of living.

Vaccines they are doing already.

Raising standards of living?
How are you going to do that?
And whose standards are you going to use?
These are primitive and semi-primative people we are talking about you know.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone

These are primitive and semi-primative people we are talking about you know.

Sounds like a common positivism argument. If they don't believe in one God, then they are primitive. Comte pioneered this theory, and it is generally seen as a blatantly racist policy used to "civilize" less civilized people.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Birth control for people who have no conreol over themselves? Why does Hillary et al think they would make use of any forms of birth control? They should be sterilized instead....

Hillary is just bringing out of the closet what has been going on for years.

In the mid-1970s a Choctaw-Tsalagi Indian Health Services doctor was approached by a 26-year-old American Indian woman who desired a "wonb transplant." She had been sterilized when she was 20 at the Indian Health Service hospital in Claremont, Oklahoma. It was discoverd that 75 percent of the Claremont sterilizations were non-therapeutic, that women American Indians were being prompted to sign sterilization forms they didn't understand, that they were being told the operations were reversible, and that some women were even being asked to sign sterilization papers while they had yet to come out of birthing sedation.

Common Sense magazine reported that the Indian Health Service "was sterilizing 3,000 Indian women per year... www.operationmorningstar.org...

WHO Tetanus Program? Or Trojan Horse for sterilization
Here are the known facts concerning the World Health Organization tetanus vaccination campaigns in Mexico and the Philippines:

* Only women are vaccinated, and only the women between the ages of 15 and 45. (In Nicaragua the age range was 12-49.) But aren't men at least as likely as young women to come into contact with tetanus? And what of the children? Why are they excluded?

* Human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) hormone has been found in the vaccines. It does not belong there -- in the parlance of the O.J. Simpson murder trial, the vaccine has been "contaminated."

* The vaccination protocols call for multiple injections -- three within three months and a total of five altogether. But, since tetanus vaccinations provide protection for ten years or more, why are multiple inoculations called for?(3)

* WHO has been actively involved for more than 20 years in the development of an anti-fertility vaccine utilizing hCG tied to tetanus toxoid as a carrier -- the exact same coupling as has been found in the Mexican-Philippine-Nicaragua vaccines.

That is just a couple of examples. A listing of the links can be found HERE

I can no longer find the reference to the document showing the fertility rate of women in Africa has fallen ACROSS THE BOARD, much to the surprise of the researcher. Normally fertility is higher in farming communities where children are free labor and lower in cities where they are another EXPENSIVE mouth to feed.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
So Sarah Palin just came up in a funny conversation & I mentioned ATS & the "Political Madness" forum. Then I remembered this thread & went on to say that, in this case, I really hope that the false left/right polarised madness takes a firm hold. My mates are still laughing... why?

Can you imagine anything funnier this century so far than a huge crowd of right-wing American christians chanting, "Breed Baby Breed!"

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Great vids, great thread. S&F

Yes, Eugenics is back. ...It never really went away - just got repackaged as "genetics," and remained on university curricula almost without change. Same false claims regarding 'heredity' - never updated to acknowledge the extreme limits of genetic 'explanations,' or to respect the significant impacts of epigenetics.

Epigenetics

...non-genetic factors cause the organism's genes to behave (or "express themselves") differently.

Bottom line: If TPTB don't blame genetics and overpopulation, then they have to admit the destructive effects of industrial activities, be accountable and face liability charges.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

There are more involved the just the hilary puppet...we all know depopulation is on its way. I saw something on the news last week, it was regarding our america population is on the decline. Then I watch Jessie Ventura the water stealing and what is being put into water to sterlize and kill us is already happening, "the depopulation." And with each day arises a new idea and way,and when THE MAN decides to go full force. Personally I think 2011 is the begging of a quick depopulation...I suppose time will tell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join