It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: Population Control Will Now Become The Centerpiece Of U.S. Foreign Policy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

First of all, my response to your post refering to sexual intercourse, was pretty much on dead on. All the information that was provided and instead you chose to make a sex joke?

As for your post, what does ANY of that have to do with what I addressed in mine?

Next time you decide to tell someone not to be an "ass" , perhaps you should do so without attacking them and using foul language.......lest you be removed from the board.
edit on 19-12-2010 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

*snip*,. don't hold your damn pride too much. My post was elaborating on my earlier post, because even though I made a joke, It made sense. I was not arguing with your information in your post, which is stupid, why would anyone want to argue is beyond me. It is a joke, you did not have to acknowledge it, but you did, and you said:

way to contribute something intelligent to the discussion........

Which I took as sarcasm, so I set out to explain why I said what I said. Again, do not set out to acknowledge my post if you are going to be assinine about it, and try to look like a victim because you are deterred I called you an Ass:

A beast of burden, particularly a donkey; A jerk; a mean or rude person; A stupid person

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link. Refrain from personally attacking your fellow ATS members.
edit on 12/19/2010 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

I wonder do the properties carry over into HFCS ? Would the process destroy the ability to sterilize or could the high fructose corn syrup found in most prepackaged crap be another delivery system?

That was my first thought too. However if it is not stable enough to undergo heat processing of some sort it would be useless.

I think for third world countries the vehicle will be corn flour.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet

I wonder do the properties carry over into HFCS ? Would the process destroy the ability to sterilize or could the high fructose corn syrup found in most prepackaged crap be another delivery system?

That was my first thought too. However if it is not stable enough to undergo heat processing of some sort it would be useless.

I think for third world countries the vehicle will be corn flour.

That's not to say though that the 'ingredients' couldnt be , (and I believe they are in many products) added to the mix.
We need a slower smaller world.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I completely disagree with your comments on this is a(n) x thread...

Op good find.

I disagree with the fact this is anything other than a totally stupid waste of taxpayer money. It is NOT americas responsibility to print instructions on how to prevent x. If it is so important form a non-profit and waste your money that way. not tax-payer cash...

We have at least four other thing that money is needed for in the US. Not liberal bs... this is what this is pure liberal bs...

in case you want to know...

education...
Tax credits....
medical research...
homeless shelters...
Veterans programs..
ect...

all of the above matter more then if a third world nation gets a copy of the kama sutra

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Birth control for people who have no conreol over themselves?
Why does Hillary et al think they would make use of any forms of birth control?
They should be sterilized instead. That would be money well spent. Better by far than continuing to send food.

Or

All countries should cut off any and all aid.....no more sending food or medical aid.
Just leave them to their own devices. Soon they will learn to grow their own food and a natural population control mechanism will set in. After all they did thrive over there 500 + years ago.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

That's not to say though that the 'ingredients' couldnt be , (and I believe they are in many products) added to the mix.

I am not sure how they make HFCS but going to a process using vacuum can lower the processing temperatures dramatically. There was a retired engineer in Maine that used a vacuum system to produce blueberry jam that was incredible. I'm drooling just thinking of his jam.

It is incredible how many products now have High Fructose Corn Syrup in them. Stuff you would not even think of unless you are counting carbs. For example Peanut butter and beef jerky!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

All countries should cut off any and all aid.....no more sending food or medical aid. Just leave them to their own devices. Soon they will learn to grow their own food and a natural population control mechanism will set in. After all they did thrive over there 500 + years ago.

Believe me the third world countries would REALLY REALLY like it if we would go home and just leave them alone.

The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it. -- H L Mencken

I am going to let the subject of this discusion speak for themselves:

I'm currenly working with someone from Africa who is trying to save the Zebu cattlle in Kenya. These cattle, indigenous to the area, therefore better for their use, are being replaced by other cattle.....(surprize)!

I have told the man some of what is going on here. (He is actually currently in the US for a short time.) I asked him about the USDA. Seems as though they are as "loved" there as they are here, by us. And they are screwing things up just as bad there too.

I have enclosed 2 of his responses to share with you. Lots of damage being done.

I hope to be talking to him soon.
Kim ....

USDA Why Don't You Just Go Away!!

[Letter from Kenya]

Don't even start me with the USDA. They work in the world under united states urgency for international development, and they are the biggest dumpers of dangerous foods in terms of aids any burned food staff from USA they dump there including chemicals , Village do not accept free dry milk and food staff any more any thing with the USAID and USDA the villages will take and they will just feed the to the animals.They lost so many children with the powdered milk formula because they were mixing it with untreated water and that made it so poisonous to children when they drink it they were never told to use treated water to mix the milk with 

Yes we have allot of Government interference but the biggest thread to our survival is the Billion of American tax money and any other rich countries sending to Africa for poverty eradication.I will foreword you the article I wrote about the donor money to Africa.
 The government and big malty national cooperation's are our number one enemy.In my village the large Sugar industry is killing us. first they asked people to clear the forests to grow sugar cane , sugar cane takes two years to harvest, but because of corruption it takes up to seven years sometimes if you do not pay kick back they will never come to harvest your sugar cane,and even if they cut after seven years they deduct so much fees that most small scale farmers wind up owing them money.

The worst thing they did is that they coursed so much land degradation of small farmers by using too much nitrogen phosphate chemical fertilizers and over relying on just one crop without rotation.This has created the top soil to be so acidic and since the villagers cleared the trees to make room for sugar cane crops there is nothing to prevent top soil from getting washed into the rivers then on to lake Victoria.Please google the effect of nitrogen phosphate into Lake Victoria and you can see the damage to the lake. All the river streams flowing into the Lake are carrying so much soil and Chemical fertilizers in such a way that in a few years there will be no Lake Victoria.Here is what new york Times write about What Heifer International , and Land O lake is doing to Africa and the world it is a shame.Heifer international Animals dies within three months of their arival to Africa ,
tv.groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
As to population ,i think Clinton has to discuss with China and India ,which are the two populous nations.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
how about spending 63 billion developing vaccines and raising standards of living.

instead of spending billions propping up dictators for diamonds, minerals and oil you use that money to promote democracy, health and education.

no, this is a new world order agenda based on racism, greed and power.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

i'm at a loss as to how my comment had anything to do with hillary's appearence or anything other than her politics/ideas.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dementedtheclown
Sum1 needs to kill that nazi women. Bill why? Why would you marry that?

Er...uh....I don't know if you know this or not, but this sounds like a threat on the life of an official of the government of the United States.

I don't like the woman myself but to post a statement that threatens the life of someone in her position is a very serious offense.

I would seriously think about asking the mods to remove it.

Now back to the thread. I believe we need to look at the way the United States is unable to care for its own people before we go and tell other nations how to take care of theirs.

These may be of interest to anyone who wishes to read.

Forced sterilization in North Carolinas past.

Encouraged sterilization in Mississippi's past.

Forced sterilization of Native American women

I sort of liked the music in this one. It's got some good related videos attached.

This one is an old B/W excerpt. A little shocking to say the least.

edit on 20/12/10 by Intelearthling because: Added links and videos.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I read a little on the UNFPA website..

UNFPA Mission Statement

Sexual and reproductive health

Working with a wide range of partners, UNFPA assists governments in delivering sexual and reproductive health care throughout the lifecycle of women. Areas of assistance include:

Family planning
Antenatal, safe delivery and post-natal care
Prevention and appropriate treatment of infertility
Prevention of abortion and management of its consequences
Treatment of reproductive tract infections
Prevention, care and treatment of sexually transmitted infections, including HIV
Information, education and counselling, as appropriate, on human sexuality and reproductive health;
Prevention of violence against women, care for survivors of violence and other actions to eliminate traditional harmful practices
Appropriate referrals for further diagnosis and management of the above.

They talk about prevention of abortion, among other things. I don't know if it's all BS, but somethings contradict the original article

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Ironically enough, if this actually was purely about eugenics, then the *last* thing that these people would be talking about doing in Africa is handing out contraceptives. HIV is nothing short of epidemic in sub-Saharan Africa, many aren't properly medicated, and they die from it pretty quickly.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hillary Go Home !! Your not welcome in the civilised world. ALL LIFE IS VALUABLE not just those that you in your ignorance and prejudice think hold value...
edit on 20-12-2010 by Expat888 because: Gremlins...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I cant come down on 1 side to say this is a good or a bad idea. I think more condoms in the world would be a good thing, particularly in sub-saharan africa. As someone said, HIV is an epidemic there. The stats show that US funded preaching of abstinence has led to an increase in new infection rates, whereas when the focus was condoms, the rates were falling.
How much profit is there in building & operating a condom factory in africa that can supply them to poor africans @a price they can afford? Hmmm... How much profit is there for an american condom manufacturer to sell them to the US Govt on the tax payer's dime? Give a man a fish & he eats for a day. Give a man a fishing rod & whoever caught the 1st fish no longer gets paid.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
US foreign policy is now population control? Then I guess the populations new policy is government control... that is the meaning of democracy, for us to control who makes decisions for us, right?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Global Health Initiative? Sounds like a new name for a sinister agenda. Maybe Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory show on the NWO and population control isn't so far off after all?
And for those of you whom think this initiative is about educating people, boy are you guys deceived!

Keep drinkin that Kool Aid!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Something else to consider is that many of the problems which prima facae seem to result from over-population are much more complex & almost always have a large political element to them. Ethnic/religious tensions almost always boil down to competition for resources &/or the additional wealth that can be had by exploiting them, no matter what the average folk yelping @each other may believe. Famine may strike purely as a result of a catastrophic natural disaster, but far more often its the result of conflict on its own or in combination with a natural problem, which, were the conflict absent, could be dealt with. We humans wouldn't have got where we are if we were crap @feeding ourselves & planning how to continue doing so, but a bad harvest, losing access to stores & not being able to plant again b/c of conflict... we're buggered.
Then there's poverty. Seems obvious: the more people there are, the less there is to go around, right? Ah, but many hands make light work, so there ought to be more to go around. Well, too many cooks spoil the broth, but if 1 cook helps themselves to the best bits, that leaves nothing but gruel for the rest. Who is that effing nuisance that keeps doing that?
Anyhoo, as brutal as it is, having a lot of kids is a natural reaction to dire circumstances b/c the parents can reasonably expect that many of them will die before they reproduce. Even if they do have their own kids, they may easily die from illnesses or accidents that wouldn't be fatal in the west. In poor cultures, the siblings are required to look after each other b/c the parents are too busy doing whatever they can to bring home a crust. Historically, this has been an effective reproduction strategy.
If reducing the number of kids born isn't also accompanied by improved life expectancy, then that's just creating a demographic time bomb of an aging population with too few younger folk coming up behind to sustain their culture... Hmmm...
It'll be damned interesting to see which countries "benefit" from this US policy most...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
it's gotta make up wonder when the slave masters decided they need less slaves

seriously though, what happen to education I though that was said a million times by this Admin

population HA, aren't these false wars enough depopulation for them

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is such a catch 22 situation...

While on the one hand I believe truly and ferverently that Africa especially needs a blitzkrieg style Educational offensive launched continent wide teaching modern sexual health and reprodcution management tactics. (thank you holy roman empire for creating a continent full of people with AIDS and 8 kids by telling them condoms are wrong and you'll go to hell if you wear them)

On the other hand this is Big government seeking to step in.... Which we already know means this agenda will be designed in a way to A: Make some of their buddies rich and B: further usurp the rights and abilities of those in the regions this is targeted at to make their own decisions.

I am fundamentally against the nanny state, at this poing even when I see somewhere where nanny state tactics are really the only way to fix an imminent problem I'm still against it. This is for the simple reason that none of what we've given up in freedom rights or etc has made us any safer nor have these people made the standard of living increase overall.

This to me says that by a very simple measuring stick their initiatives are not doing what we're being told the goals actually are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join