It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: Population Control Will Now Become The Centerpiece Of U.S. Foreign Policy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton: Population Control Will Now Become The Centerpiece Of U.S. Foreign Policy

howtohel psavetheenvironment.com

During remarks that she made for the 15th Anniversary of the International Conference on Population and Development, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced the launch of a new program that according to Clinton will now become the centerpiece of U.S. foreign policy. This new program is known as the Global Health Initiative, and it is being incredibly well-funded at a time when the U.S. government is drowning in debt. According to Clinton, 63 billion dollars will be spent by the U.S.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
The Global Awakening - Alex Jones speech from Santa Cruz, CA

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Certainly... of course.. I am starting to feel that I am in a Dr. Strangelove movie. 100 years later, eugenics is back. This really goes well with Alex Jones new video (link provided also in ATS) where he is talking about how TPTB love death and killing. Alex Jones 'They are obsessed with death and destruction'.. When a Republic loses their moral compass, the fabric of what holds society together tears.. leaving little but bread and circus...

howtohel psavetheenvironment.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Sum1 needs to kill that nazi women. Bill why? Why would you marry that?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dementedtheclown
Sum1 needs to kill that nazi women. Bill why? Why would you marry that?

So, your not for teaching and promoting birth control and planned parenthood in 3rd world nations then? Why?

and erm...kill a women whom wants to educate people about responsibility...typically people acknowledge that with honors...like killing someone whom suggests maybe not having unprotected sex randomly..

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

So, your not for teaching and promoting birth control and planned parenthood in 3rd world nations then? Why?

I agree with you that the plan is good if it helps prevent unwanted pregnancies, and the spread of STDs, like HIV.

However, if the plan also includes anything that *requires* something akin to the Chinese "one child" rule, or abortions, I am against it.

Finally, unless there have been recent advances in sexual health education, it could be a huge waste of money as many cultures are engrained *against* birth control practices.....
edit on 19-12-2010 by sonjah1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
You know , I think she's right...
there are entirely too many "Clinton's" in the world.
but that's just me.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I think eugenics is a fairly radical interpretation of the text... all it's really saying is we're going to be providing contraceptive measures to those that are having more children than they want to. Hence unintended pregnancies.

So, giving out condoms, the pill, or at least making them more freely accessible where people are losing children to malnutrition but unable (for whatever reason) to stop themselves having more.

Does that really justify calling for her death?

PS - note that the increased availability of non-invasive contraceptive methods tends to reduce the call for less tasteful contraceptive methods. The article that was implying that she'd be handing out white coats and wire coat-hangers to nazis should not dictate to you how her words are interpreted.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I don't know......
If it means no more getting my *icky sticky....then.....

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

eugenics was a progressive movment and hillary famously described herself as a progressive in those old primary debates. should have seen this one comin

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think the State Department's publicists told Hillary that it would be great for their public image if they spent a bunch of money pretending to help people in need, you know instead of the normal focus of our Foreign Policy which involves invading their country and killing most of them. Way to go Public Relations this is definitely going to do the trick! Thanks for adding 63 billion dollars to our debt just to make sure every man, woman, and child in Africa wears a condom or takes birth control that is just what this country needed. The rest of the world has no reason to hate us now, and if they do, eff ‘em... they're terrorists!

edit on 19-12-2010 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
I don't know......
If it means no more getting my *icky sticky....then.....

way to contribute something intelligent to the discussion........

Im always very skeptical of programs such as these. You always have to be careful to try and see whats behind the "curtain".

Politicians always make things sound so good, when behind the scenes they are just a vehicle for something much more profitable for them, and much more oppressive to us. Whats the other hand doing?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

Why do threads about Hilary Clinton have to be so idiotic? Why can't people discuss the ideas which she is involved in, rather than insulting her personal being and appearance.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well I am all for it and in fact I was deeply disturbed when Bush jrs first act as president was to stop all of our ongoing programs which educated and helped with birth control to third world countries. Since that time child abuse, neglect and over population has been at an all time high causing starvation and an abundant increase in AIDS babies worldwide. It has been one of the most horrific times in our world history for children from every continent and it is time that the world step in and place those programs back into full effect.

Further more as far as I am concerned and I am, they need to pay big money to the extreme poverty ridden countries people both men and women to have complete sterilization until they reach a population which is manageable.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
reply to post by snusfanatic

Why do threads about Hilary Clinton have to be so idiotic? Why can't people discuss the ideas which she is involved in, rather than insulting her personal being and appearance.

It has something to do with being a reactionary. She is a liberal, and progressive. So the conservative's will attack any new idea that comes out of her mouth, even good ideas. Its sad but many of our citizens are educated by Fox news,and often they don't discuss the issues, but they focus on the messenger.

I think its a good idea, but in today's reality we need to stop worrying about the rest of the world and tend to our own matters. Ideas like this might be better handled by the UN. Or lets say the governments where this might be needed.

Again the media must continue the left vs right mindset, least we forget.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
First of all, my response to your post refering to sexual intercourse, was pretty much on dead on. All the information that was provided and instead you chose to make a sex joke?

As for your post, what does ANY of that have to do with what I addressed in mine?

Next time you decide to tell someone not to be an "ass" , perhaps you should do so without attacking them and using foul language.......lest you be removed from the board.
edit on 19-12-2010 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Starvation and Sterility?
Through medicine, food, liquids?
Eat all you want get no nutritional value from it, get sick and die
Copulate all you want dont reproduce because youre sterile,
Augment the condition by medicinal treatment and insure the outcome.
Prepackaged gmo/big pharma food and drug grocery chains.
I dont trust the corpo rats, at all.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Gee SaturnFX, As Soon as I saw the title I thought of the USDA funded development of Spermicidal corn.... Let me check....

Yes, Bill Clinton WAS President from 1993 to 2001, during that time.

A small California biotech company, Epicyte, in 2001 announced the development of genetically engineered corn which contained a spermicide which made the semen of men who ate it sterile. At the time Epicyte had a joint venture agreement to spread its technology with DuPont and Syngenta, two of the sponsors of the Svalbard Doomsday Seed Vault. Epicyte was since acquired by a North Carolina biotech company. Astonishing to learn was that Epicyte had developed its spermicidal GMO corn with research funds from the US Department of Agriculture,... noblelie.com...

In San Diego, a small, privately-owned bio tech company, Epicyte, held a press conference in September 2001. Epicyte reported that they had successfully created the ultimate GMO crop-- contraceptive corn. To do it they had taken antibodies from women with a rare condition known as immune infertility, isolated the genes that regulated the manufacture of those infertility antibodies, and, using genetic engineering techniques, had inserted the genes into ordinary corn plants.

“We have a hothouse filled with corn plants that make anti-sperm antibodies,” boasted Epicyte President, Mitch Hein....

After the press release, the discussion of Epicyte’s breakthrough vanished. The company itself was taken over in May 2004 by a private Pittsboro, North Carolina bio tech company. Biolex acquired Epicyte Pharmaceutical. Nothing more was heard in any media about the development of spermicidal corn.... askville.amazon.com...

GEE and now Hillary is talking about World Wide Population control.....

HMMmm I am going to have to wander over to Pittsboro and see if I can find Biolex. I have seen experimental corn growing in greenhouses around near Pittsboro but that was another Chemical company.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

I wonder do the properties carry over into HFCS ?
Would the process destroy the ability to sterilize or could the high fructose corn syrup found in most prepackaged crap be another delivery system?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I thought the US had already started population control.
They`ve lowered the population of Iraq and Afghanistan already !

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join