It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inner-Terrestrials - Plasma UFO's : Interviews on the subject with Drunvalo Melchizedek and Carlos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LookingforInfo

My pleasure to share this interview, I knew it had to get on ATS, this community is starving for a theory besides "Its a chinese lantern"

Drunvalo has a lot of information to share, although he is attacked by many skeptics, I have questioned his teachings in varying degrees, but I feel as if he truly comes from the heart and all the factions who oppose him are coming from a place of fear, control or ignorance.

I'll post some more interviews in the future.

-G

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I don't trust any New Age gurus, regardless of how charismatic they are.

"Drunvalo's" books are full of fantasy and space opera.

He's already setting up an alternative date to 2012, Oct 24, 2014.

So when the other cult's prophecies fail, they will flock to him.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
I don't trust any New Age gurus, regardless of how charismatic they are.

"Drunvalo's" books are full of fantasy and space opera.

He's already setting up an alternative date to 2012, Oct 24, 2014.

So when the other cult's prophecies fail, they will flock to him.

Those books are not meant to be scientific - They are how he perceived the spirit world - They are an interpretation.

Is Drunvalo classed as a Guru? I've never attended one of his workshops, but his work, presentations and vibe seem very open hearted to me. There was a time when I questioned his work and demanded the proof, wheres the proof Drunvalo, your stories dont mean #. But the message within the stories is one of hope, its the same story we've known throughout human history but we just dont know how to listen to it.

This isnt about money, his workshops are dirt cheap.

Something is happening, even if his views seem strange, he appears to have a larger grasp on what is happening then most of us are capable of at this time.

So I will keep an open mind and at least listen to what Drunvalo says, instead of dismissing him as another cult.

Fear is the lie - and Drunvalo does not try to scare me. Which means, he is not lying to me.

Blessings,

-G

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

So your saying his books are not to be taken literally? The stuff about Lemuria, Atlantis, Nephilim and Sirius too?

What about the Unity Consciousness Grid?

Anyone who has New Age workshops and books, would be classified a guru.

Stories of hope, promising utopia, all of that warm and fuzzy stuff, is what people like to hear. Promises of a new 13,000 year long aeon of feminine consciousness is exactly that kind of warm and fuzziness people pay to read and hear.

People can't handle the truth. The truth and our reality is often painful, very painful. Fear matters not in truth or lies. Its an emotion that can be manipulated by others with a command of human psychology, just like hope.
edit on 20/12/10 by MikeboydUS because: .

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well then according to your definition I guess I'm a guru to you.

Lets not get silly here. People are who they are.

The information in his books is sound - Its all real, but people expect to see it all with their physical eyes. Drunvalo is using a process akin to shamanic journeying when he is interacting with these beings and places. Higher consciousness is something that cannot be described until it is achieved and experienced.

You sound angry, like someone who read his work, tried it and did not know what to do with it. Change is coming my friend - It may not be the bed of roses some of the teachers say it may be, but something very different is just around the corner that is essential to the development of the human race.

Everyone can handle the truth, they just dont 'want' to. No one wants to surrender to the obvious fact that their bank account and their car is not the focus of the universe. There is MORE after this experience and if you are unable to glimpse the obvious fact that life is an eternal miracle then you must truly be lost in a dark place.

Your world is bitter cold friend - I am glad I do not live there.

Come vacation with me, and dream a new tomorrow.

Blessings,

-G

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
My search for what UFOS are has taken a turn to a hypothesis of what 'they' might be in the last few years. I have what is commonly referred to as the New Age movement to thank for that.

Not that I buy the New Age interpretations because, after much consideration, experience, & study I definitely don't.

My work and my current location brought me into contact with a large alternative thought community that readily & kind-heartedly welcomed me with open arms.

I have many friends in that community that I love, I've worked on 5 or 6 projects with a few of them including the number one best-selling author from within the movement, and I dated exclusively from that community for awhile.

This brought me into contact with some 'Channelers,' who I thought were sincere but actually experiencing nothing more than imaginary communication stemming forth from their own subconscious.

Through a series of events that I won't go into here, I came to the startling personal conclusion that a select few of these folks ARE communicating with an intelligence far superior to their own. And further; that this select few do, at times, seem capable of manifesting or calling something that can be seen.

Once I came to that personal conclusion, it finally gave me some contextual explanation and made more sense--again, to me--of what I & my friends had seen 20+ years ago.

I'm not saying Drunvalo is an unscrupulous fake, because my experience & subsequent research is that guys like him are somewhat 'open portals' to whatever these things are.

But one of my major problems with it all is that one 'shaman' has developed a syncretic mishmash of teachings that vary greatly from the next 'shaman's' syncretic mishmash of teachings and that ultimately all of them are experiencing the tell-tale signs of what some people refer to as the "Trickster." I have another name for 'him,' although I wholeheartedly agree that 'he' is a trickster.

Through all this, its really made me take another look at the 'contactees' that I had previously felt were nothing more than 'nutters' and hoaxers.

Not that they might not be nutters and hoaxers, but I think that they deserve a second look because there seems to be a certain type of personality that's conducive to this real but extremely deceptive experience.

While I don't totally discount the ETH, I think the IDH is a much more logical starting point for most of the phenomena. The ever & truly brilliant Kandinsky will probably stop by to spank me for this assertion, but I calls 'em as I sees 'em. Peaceness.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I too have experienced some synchronicity with this post. Just this morning I responded to a post that asked 'why do Ufos need headlights?'. I posted about the many reasons that Ufos might be illuminated without the lights being navigation aids. I left one explanation out though, as it was early and I couldn't think how to explain it well, it was the concept of some Ufos being intelligent plasma type creatures.

The article posted by Zorgon is really interesting, the part that struck me was this;

Tsytovich's computer simulations suggest that in the gravity-free environment of space, the plasma particles will bead together to form string-like filaments which will then twist into helical strands resembling DNA that are electrically charged and are attracted to each other.

So even with an inorganic life-form, the DNA helix shape is significant in some way, that's fascinating!

There's also a a thread here about some UK MOD files on unidentified aerial phenomena that were released a few years ago. There's alot to download and read, the reports start with the 'foo fighters' that were seen in ww2 but the main jist was that the MOD theorised that these Ufos were actually plasma phenomena. What I noticed about these MOD files is that they were careful not to either confirm or deny whether these things were intelligently controlled or not. It seems it is something they have obviously thought important enough to investigate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm afraid I haven't watched the vids yet, I will watch them when I get a chance.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Cool, thanks for the links. This thread started slow, but seems to be picking up some very interesting steam.

to all who are posting.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I'm not angry.

If you sell workshops and books, I would call that a guru.

I don't see how the subjects I mentioned are sound, especially Lemuria.

I am familiar with altered states and projection of consciousness. You are not dealing with a skeptic.

You know nothing of my world. I walk the right hand path as an aspirant of the Great Work.

I do mean that in the most pleasant of correspondence.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Your journeys sounds very similar to my own.

Everyone is interpreting the mystery in a way that is comfortable to them, but there certainly are some "Nutters" out there who claim to be working with the light - yet my heart tells me they have been tricked, so 'who' exactly are these people working for I wonder?

Are they serving themselves through the subconscious level as you mentioned, are they serving a lesser entity of a higher dimension who is posing as source? The only conclusion I can make about someone is how do they make me "Feel". That is the most authentic truth radar I can ever use.

If the person is saying "Follow me, Follow me, I know the way, you're doing it wrong, you're in danger, You only have one chance, Most of the others wont make it" ect ect.

These people do not feel to me, to be in alignment with a higher power, they appear false, yet in their mind they believe to have found the true god or something very godlike which makes them feel as if their life has new meaning. This is a mystical ego.

The mystical ego is quite possibly the most convincing and sinister form of ego a spiritual student could ever face in the arena of consciousness, as it will develop so quickly, and so powerfully, that if you do not know yourself on the most intimate level it will worm its way into your thoughts and project itself through you, because after all - it is you. Or rather, something we have created since birth to be a reflection of us through smoke and mirrors as a means of protection.

The Mask is the best interpretation I can use for identifying an authentic teacher. When I listen to them, when I feel their teachings and intention - Are they wearing a Mask or is everything they are saying an authentic display of who they are?

Lies and Truth stand apart like black and white if we are given an opportunity to feel.

-G

edit on 20-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

If you have already discovered the Trickster archetype, you are well ahead of most people. Stay objective and you will learn much. Take everything with a grain of salt.

The Truth is out there, but not in here.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

I'm not angry.

If you sell workshops and books, I would call that a guru.

I don't see how the subjects I mentioned are sound, especially Lemuria.

I am familiar with altered states and projection of consciousness. You are not dealing with a skeptic.

You know nothing of my world. I walk the right hand path as an aspirant of the Great Work.

I do mean that in the most pleasant of correspondence.

I'm glad you're not angry

I do hold workshops, but I'm still writing my books. Guess im not quite there yet eh?

On the subjects of Lemuria, Im a firm believer that if it can be imagined, then somewhere, somehow it does or has existed. My immediate thought that feels right is that these cities are 5th dimensional in nature and do not interact with our 4th dimensional reality. They are there, occupying space within space.

How we would perceive them is a personal experience, and this is what Drunvalo appears to be recounting.

Again, I'm glad you're not a skeptic!

I cannot make reasonable claims to know your world, I can only explain how another persons understanding or description of their reality makes me feel. The manner in which you described the absolute universe made me feel very cold, which means it was not truth (To me)

We're all in this great work together and I know with certainty that amazing circumstance is just around the corner.

Blessings,

-G

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Just one quote I thought you may like from'On The Origin Of The World - Nag Hammadi Library

And having seen the likeness of Pistis in the waters, the prime parent grieved very much, especially when he heard her voice, like the first voice that had called to him out of the waters. And when he knew that it was she who had given a name to him, he sighed. He was ashamed on account of his transgression. And when he had come to know in truth that an immortal man of light had been existing before him, he was greatly disturbed; for he had previously said to all the gods and their angels, "It is I who am god. No other one exists apart from me." For he had been afraid they might know that another had been in existence before him, and might condemn him. But he, being devoid of understanding, scoffed at the condemnation and acted recklessly. He said, "If anything has existed before me, let it appear, so that we may see its light."

The book is full of references to 'the light'.

The Hypostisis Of The Archons goes more into detail about Adam, Eve's creation.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

On the subjects of Lemuria, Im a firm believer that if it can be imagined, then somewhere, somehow it does or has existed. My immediate thought that feels right is that these cities are 5th dimensional in nature and do not interact with our 4th dimensional reality. They are there, occupying space within space.

I offer a hypothesis, possible solution to that.

You are familiar with the Collective Unconscious? I would also assume you are familiar with Archetypes? There are things, Universals and their projections, that all of us experience either in dreams, imagination, or reality. We all have different names and explanations for them, but not only that, we experience them and interpret them differently. Each of us in our own microcosm experiences the cosmos differently.

The key is to transcend the microcosm or our subjective senses, thoughts, and feelings.
We have to begin where Socrates began when he said "I know that I know nothing." and become a Tabula Rasa, a blank slate.

Then and only then do we see with eyes that see through all of the noise brought on by nature, nuture, and culture.

The archetype of lost civilizations, especially antedilluvian, can be found all over the earth.

The idea of Lemuria is a more recent interpretation or vision of that archetype. Now usually synchronicity, which is a very real phenomena I know you are familiar with, often plays a hand in all of this.

Sometimes it can be to humorous effect. Lemuria, we know from plate tectonics hasn't existed on earth. The name itself originates from a time before plate tectonics, named after it was found that Madagascar and India share fossils.
It was named for the animals, called Lemurs, which live on Madagascar. The Lemurs themslves are named after Lemures. Lemures in Roman mythology were malignant and restless shades.

This gives a whole new meaning to Lemuria, which could be called the "realm of malignant and restless shades". Personally I wonder if this may be more than coincidence.

Now the Collective Unconscious and its archetypes, don't have to exist in any space. Just based on current research coming out of MIT dealing with cosmic horizons and levels of hypercosms, it makes far more sense for it to exist beyond our cosmic horizon and not in some other dimension.

As you know already, the Collective Unconscious to the shaman is the Spirit World. Lemuria then being a projection of a universal realm of malignant and restless spirits doesn't seem to far fetched.
edit on 20/12/10 by MikeboydUS because: not

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
So much disinformation though, are you able to point this thread in the direction of truth?

I have found that truth is in the eye of the beholder here at ATS. Many people so badly want Aliens to be what THEY wish them to be that they tend to over look evidence and pick and chose there 'facts'

While it would be nice to think that the GFL has ships lurking about our solar system with Pleiadians just waiting to help us solve our problems... like this Pleiadian Star Priestess

I would have to ask where were they in WWII when we had the most horrendous period of human history and even invented and use the A bomb? If that wasn't enough for them to lend a hand, then perhaps that is not their goal

It's like my father said, 'It's not that Aliens aren't out there, it's the fact they don't want to get entangled with our petty bs and warfare.'
In fact if you check Admiral Byrd's Diary (google it up) you'll see some things there

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

This brought me into contact with some 'Channelers,' who I thought were sincere but actually experiencing nothing more than imaginary communication stemming forth from their own subconscious.

Through a series of events that I won't go into here, I came to the startling personal conclusion that a select few of these folks ARE communicating with an intelligence far superior to their own. And further; that this select few do, at times, seem capable of manifesting or calling something that can be seen.

Once I came to that personal conclusion, it finally gave me some contextual explanation and made more sense--again, to me--of what I & my friends had seen 20+ years ago.

When a hypnotist is hypnotising a subject they use different triggers that the subject, over time, will learn to respond to. During the process the hypnotist seeks to bring the subjects mind/brain into the alpha wave state. To do so, for some reason, they need to bring their own self down to that same state....taking themselves to the same 'place' as their subject's consciousness. When that happens an 'atmosphere' is present, it is extremely dense, and could I suppose be described as 'magical'.

The process can work in reverse (all forms of yoga and meditation do this). A hypnotised subject loses all tension in the facial muscles - they take on the appearance of a child/angel (untroubled), the breathing shifts, physical 'systems' slow, and/or close, and/or have been put in the control of the hypnotist.
"That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above, corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracles of the One Thing". This is the principle that you see in action here. The same alpha wave brain state can be achieved by deliberately relaxing your muscles and deepening your breathing....mind/body...body/mind. What I'm trying to say is don't underestimate the power of imagination. I've seen people do some pretty amazing things in a hypnotic state.

The thought is an electro--chemical reaction. You've seen the dbl helix of our dna and the dbl helix path of the electric current, rotating in spirals, all in the ratio of phi - the secret number of the universe - 1.61803399 - which can itself be derived from one of the simplest number series there is - the Fibonacci series; 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13 ... Phi ratio is everywhere, in proportions of the human body, plants, dna, the solar system, our galaxy, and because the human eye appreciates the balance it is found in some of the greatest architecture and art. I suppose I could see God as '0'. Everywhere and nowhere - it's still a part of the sequence.

I posted a quote from the Nag Hammadi library - Gnostic teaching. What I'd always understood about them (and why I always like them) was that they were not written to be taken literally but as a means of setting your mind into a state of thinking 'bigger'. They paint with word, images of concepts that we believe to be beyond human comprehension and give them a form we can handle.

What happens if the Gnostic writings are read literally, and taken at face value? They can offer an explanation for some of the phenomena (or at least the archetypal mindset that opens us to such thinking that way) being discussed on this thread....at least they provide a pointer in the right direction. Its 'Origin of the World' codex uses the Fibonacci sequence to great effect.

"After the natural structure of the immortal beings had completely developed out of the infinite, a likeness then emanated from Pistis (Faith); it is called Sophia (Wisdom). It exercised volition and became a product resembling the primeval light."

0- The Infinite - 0
1 – Pistis - Male
1 – Sohia – Female
2. Sohia/Pistis (Androgynous Light) Chaos (The Androgynous Darkness)
3 - The Infinite, Pistis, Sophia, Yalda[/](Off spring of Sophia/Pistis, ruler of Chaos and the Creator of Heaven and Earth....bringing us neatly to
5 - All of the above incl. heaven and earth
8 - Yaldo Boath - Also androgynous and his seven (androgynous) offspring. Rulers of the Seven Heavens....you could play with this for hours.

The point is that 0 permeates the entire sequence undiminished by its participation.

If 'As above so below' applies to all existence on the micro and macro level as it seems to we should stop underestimating our own innate abilities. Imagination made us human. It can be our chain or our keys to liberation.

I’d say those who are 'experiencing nothing more than imaginary communication stemming forth from their own subconscious' may well be continuing to operate on a basically conscious level. The subconscious is always in action tho' and it is the driver behind all conscious decision and thought . Could this be the root cause of synchronicity? Appreciating an individual’s motivations may provide a deeper insight. You cannot lie to your subconscious – no matter how hard you try.

I concur with the 'universal consciousness' theories. That our conscious minds are unique but that the subconscious is shared by all or The All.
That we 'are more alike than different' has been used by propagandists and marketing people for decades...it works because it's true.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

In time it will all make sense from a rational viewpoint.

I feel very strongly that the more we move towards the truth - Shaman and Scientist will reach the same plateau.

A very interesting concept for lemuria - It could indeed be the land of the dead in the spirit world or perhaps just a place where everyone had died, dubbing it Lemuria as a restless place of spirit where they would not let go and cross over.

So many possibilities...Just the other day I was told by a prof that they found an ancient riverbed underneath the African desert that was just massive, a huge river that has long since dried up after it carved for hundreds of thousands of years a trench into the bedrock. All along that bank are said to be the foundation stones of houses burried 20 feet under the sand.

How long have people been here exactly? Long enough for giant rivers to vanish, long enough for 20 feet of sand to bury their traces.

Gah theres just an incredible amount we do not know for certain its enough to drive you mad.

The spirit world is everything. I trust that and everything seems to make sense. Lets just keep climbing.

Blessings,

-G

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join