It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inner-Terrestrials - Plasma UFO's : Interviews on the subject with Drunvalo Melchizedek and Carlos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I've done searches upon listening to these interviews for the subject of Inner Terrestrials and thought ATS should be exposed to the work of Drunvalo and Carlos regarding their work with the UFO sightings that are popping up in the Mexico and Four Corners region of the USA.

The following are a set of interviews that are a great introduction to this group of beings that lives inside of the Earth and provides some positive energy towards the unknown sectors of Alien theory.

Enjoy

Drunvalo Interview Part 1 and 2

Carlos Diaz Interview Part 1,2 and 3

The beings talked about in these interviews resonate with me in very good ways and I feel as if disclosure is just around the corner in a highly positive manner.

All this talk about aliens eating us is a sad joke, ALL of the recent movies about aliens bringing harm to humanity is a sick joke, none of that is going to happen.

There is no need to fear.

Blessings,

-G

edit on 19-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I've just started watching the first vid you posted. You posted this thread at 6.58 ATS time....I posted mine at 7pm ....is this synchronicity in action?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Nothing is by accident and we are always in the flow of synchronicity -

I'd be very interested in hearing what your thoughts are on the matter and if it was indeed a similar sighting.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

I've kept what I saw basically to myself since 2003 (apart from the friend I saw it with). I will sit and watch through your vids after which I will give a full response to your OP. I'm genuinely a little bit freaked by the synchronicity of our posts alone.

PS. So far the photos on the vids I haven't watched yet look pretty similar. What I saw tho' was a perfect sphere. I'll wait until I've watched the vids to comment fully.

edit on 19-12-2010 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
All this talk about aliens eating us is a sad joke, ALL of the recent movies about aliens bringing harm to humanity is a sick joke, none of that is going to happen.

The Plasma Critters are not the ones that are having us for dinner.
It's the other ones.

Glad to see more people finally figuring out the Plasma critters... heck they were only named in 1954
Take people a while to catch up it seems

Even main stream science is starting to accept Plasma Life Forms

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...
edit on 19-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I posted this on christina-66's similar post, so I thought I would share here as well. Cool of Zorgon to stop by and he has some interesting stuff & great research on his website contained in his link and HIGHLY recommended.

Ahem...okay...here goes:

I was 14 and on a 5-day camp-out with about 20 other Boy Scouts in the foothills of Lookout Mtn in Alabama 20+ years ago. 4 of the 5 days were spent in a relatively safe & easygoing pasture of a scout-friendly citizen. We had some badge classes and spent a lot of our leisure time in fierce competitions of mumblety-peg.

But one night we went to camp in the "mountains," better described as large foothills. After dinner we broke off in pairs and clicks and explored the various trails leading to the top which I estimate to be around 600 ft and situated among many foothills of similar size.

Two scouts had remained at the top longer than the rest of us and it was rather late in the evening when I and a friend were meandering a trail and talking near the top when the two scouts up top called down to us in very excited voices to come up that they had just seen a ufo. We scrambled up to the top and the two scouts indicated an adjacent and taller mount maybe 3-5 miles as the crow flies, and said they saw a big glowing orange ufo land there.

I was skeptical, but was intrigued by how excited they were, cutting each other off in their zealousness to describe what they saw. We settled in and continued talking all the while steadily looking at the adjacent mount top.

Maybe 20 minutes passed when there appeared a brilliant double-flash that emanated from and illuminated the top of the peak, a second of darkness, and then maybe 100 ft over the tree tops "it" pulsed into life. Perspective wise, I would say it was about high-moon size in appearance.

At full pulse it looked like liquid metal or 'plasma' swirling around inside. Then it would dim at about the same speed it lit. It would dim to nothing. We couldn't see anything and then a good bit higher in the sky it would pulse to light again a few seconds later. Not counting the double-flash of the apparent lift-off it lit and dimmed 6 times, each time higher in the sky and after the 6th nothing. We watched for a long time, but that amazing glimpse was over but for the heavy-duty questions it raised in me.

It was a clear night and a clear phenomena of some kind. I was an Air Force brat that never missed a Blue Angels show or an opportunity to witness various test-flights. I knew it wasn't flares and it doesn't fit with any description of ball lightning that I've come across. Conventional craft was out of the question because of characteristics and size.

Even at that age, I knew what we saw couldn't be easily explained. Since the internet came along, I've searched for folk who have seen the same thing. I've came across an account or two that were essentially the same and many more that were similar.

I've been saving this for a thread and slowly working on a motion graphic to put with it, but I couldn't leave Christina hanging in the wind because of the similarities.
edit on 19-12-2010 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Freak...I've watched the first two vids and the start of the third. It is extremely similar - but what I saw was a perfect sphere - the fella on the video says it was misty....that would explain distortion. Can I post the my descriptions and questions on my thread here?

I go to PSI meetings sometimes...they usually just have speakers on diff subject...but you would be amazed at who attends. Doctors, scientists, lecturers....They tend to explain things by any ordinary means - only when it cannot be explained by normal means do they look to the paranormal.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for putting in your comments, I have a strong feeling that these Plasma beings are going to be one of the groups who comes forward to interact with us in the near future.

It is important to remember that these beings are not limited in the way we are to a craft.

They 'are' the spaceship. Size and Shape are not uniform. It seems to be their choice in what they wish to use.

These are beings who have shed their originating physical form and are now free to manifest and create what they like within the higher dimensional consciousness and filter it down into a denser reality.

The old legends call to the first ancestor "Grandfather Fire". As if the first people knew that our lineage was traced back to the ones who dwell beneath the mantle, within the fires of creation of our mother Earth.

That which the Conquistadors have stolen is being returned to the Mayan people. The spark of the old ways has been kindled anew. The church of the eagle is dying and we are again in a position of global communication and freedom from which we are able to gaze upon all faces and all races.

This is a concept I had never given thought until these past few years, I thought for certain we would have to do it alone with a faint whisper of truth from the ancestors, but it looks as if with the help of the Elder brothers and sisters, We will remember who we are.

Its an exciting time to be alive.

-G
edit on 19-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Yes, feel free to post anything you like on the subject here, I'd like to develop as much information and perspective on these beings as possible.

Its all welcome,

-G

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Have any other sources for information in regards to the plasma beings?

And how about some information regarding the "bad ETs" as well if you have the time

Much appreciated,

-G

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
okay....i've posted the pics of lanterns. I remain unconvinced that this is what I saw. I saw an orb of light. Do you have any other vids you could point me too?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Have any other sources for information in regards to the plasma beings?

Yeah I do but I don't think of them as 'beings' like you have in mind. They are aware of us, and we have officially started tracking them when they were called 'Foo Fighters' by our pilots in WWII. Old German wood cuttings show they may be dated way back.

I suspect many ghost sightings may be critter experiences. The problem right now is the myriad of people making orb photos that are fake... gets hard to separate the real ones.

I believe the round 'orbs' are the young... and as they get older they get bigger and more flattened out... like an amoeba for want of a description.

There is a good video that shows what several of us believe is a criiter giving birth... because you can clearly see the reddish orb INSIDE the other one at the beginning of the footage, then after it is free and flitting around like a new born

24 minute long sighting..

Google Video Link

Tallahassee, Florida
September 05, 2005
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Comments from Denise Stoner, MUFON Director Florida at bottom of page (from email)

And how about some information regarding the "bad ETs" as well if you have the time

The bad ET's work with the government
I think there are enough threads on them right now

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
okay....i've posted the pics of lanterns. I remain unconvinced that this is what I saw. I saw an orb of light. Do you have any other vids you could point me too?

Ah yes... they will always tell you its lanterns.... But as I said, you can't blame them because there are so many hoaxers that until they see one close up, they will stick with the lanterns.

Not sure if there is a good video of an orb right now... I will see what I can find. Lemme go read your description now

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

The bad ET's work with the government
I think there are enough threads on them right now

So much disinformation though, are you able to point this thread in the direction of truth?

Many thanks for the wisdom and info,

blessings,

-G

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Okay... looking at your description Christina... it seems to me what you were seeing in the sky was a rare treat called Zodiacal light... it's usually very faint but on occasion... well here are a few pictures...

As to your orb, the cube/triangle you say you saw inside it would indicate its not a critter, as they have no solid portions [(hence why we can't find any hard evidence, nor take a clear photo of them) And being balls of energy it allows for shape shifting and incredible maneuvers. They no more feel inertia than does a bolt of lightning.

I will have to search for other reports around Machrihanish and see if anything matches.
edit on 20-12-2010 by zorgon because: Sirian Holiday Planning

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

So much disinformation though, are you able to point this thread in the direction of truth?

I have found that truth is in the eye of the beholder here at ATS. Many people so badly want Aliens to be what THEY wish them to be that they tend to over look evidence and pick and chose there 'facts'

While it would be nice to think that the GFL has ships lurking about our solar system with Pleiadians just waiting to help us solve our problems... like this Pleiadian Star Priestess

I would have to ask where were they in WWII when we had the most horrendous period of human history and even invented and use the A bomb? If that wasn't enough for them to lend a hand, then perhaps that is not their goal

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hi...thanks for your comments and for the digging but this is nothing at all like what I saw. Nor is the lantern. This was a sphere of light. A perfect Sphere...it didn't flicker. A lantern surely would not come down while still lit and remain as steadily bright as this did.?

Google Maps - A87 Road to Skye

If you look at this map and find Invergarry - I saw this object about a mile past Loch Garry at Invergarry heading to the Kyles of Lochalsh near Skye.
edit on 20-12-2010 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I did some digging of my own and am very pleased to have what I think is the answer to explain the stars and the fact I couldn't see them later on. The Lyrid Meteor Shower 16 - 26 April every year. I am so pleased to have part of my poser answered to my satisfaction.

Scroll Down for Info on Lyrid meteor Shower

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing! I never did know/understand what i saw beside it being related to ufo,But now i understand because of this interview you linked. when he described the plazma people and that they can be the ship,and turn into the shape of human.It really made alot of sense.

So Thank You!
edit on 20-12-2010 by LookingforInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The recognition of the plasma life has much more implications than one can imagine,
don’t expect it from the mainstream science in the nearest future, isn’t it that can be
seen everywhere in the space.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join