It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Television Mind Control Revealed part I

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Wake up now.... Since CNN and all the big corporation media feed us with the same bulls***, we have to keep fighting.
Again again and again we need to post video to awake also newcomer.

I believe that this 3 part series reveals a key part in the serpents control grid over humanity. Television is poison for the human brain. If you are promoting your children watching this satanic device, you are quite actually poisoning your child. Please wake up and see what is being presented to you. This is no laughing matter. Neither is it a conspiracy theory. This is right under your nose for you to see clearly, no theory at all!

Links to the documentary part 1 ,2 and 3.

We nned to awake from this dreammachine world as soon as possible.

Television mind control part1

Part 2

Part 3

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The television will not be revolutionized.

S+F - Pass it on.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Awesome. I was actually looking for something like this. Thanks for posting and reminding us.

Seems like 'they' (whoever they are) are able to send all kinds of subconscious messages through audio and visual frequencies directly to our frontal lobe to affect emotion and memory (through the amygdala). This is evidence that we are being controlled and kept in a constant pre-determined life cycle that we cannot escape. It's like we have been on repeat since the 50's.

Trick is to get'em quick and fast, and that's where cartoons come in. I was observing my little cousins watching TV, and it was just incredible. They were literally glued to the TV. I tried talking to them and got no responses. It was just pure hypnosis. Have you ever notice how all cartoon characters always have their eyes wide open? Like, all the time?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
So are we to avoid all those images?! Kind hard to do that when a video posted is plastered with the alleged hypnotic circles. I was avoiding sports and TV just fine till now. Thanks, now I'm hypnotized.
edit on 19-12-2010 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

i have not watched T.V. in over three months. did not pay satelite bill and let it get turned off, my wife and i do watch D.V.D.'s though and as i understand it there can be subliminal things in those as well. after watching your links - video's i started to get a headache...

now that i think about it, yeah there are a lot of mnemonics on and in just about every show or commercial being aired. i don't think i would go so far as to suggest that "they" are controlling our every thought (just yet...) but there is definitely something weird about it, i mean i would think that they are not just puting all those mnemonics circles in 'programs' just because they 'look cool'. if that were the case why not use different shapes? (most likey because other shapes don't work as well for there programing...) it all just seem's quite off to me.
but as you can tell by the name my hands are full...

new topics

top topics

join