It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 and the Simple Mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yes, that's right. When it comes to the events surrounding 9/11, I'm as simple as they get. Not that it didn't affect me, because it did in as much as it affected the entire world. But this is about what seems most important and why I've suspended my belief about the official story. There'll be no pictures or videos, only opinion and here is mine:

(*)The event played into the hands of a government with intentions related to the Middle East.

(*)The connections between the Bin Laden and Bush families raise my suspicions.

(*)The twin towers were in a bad state and needed a huge expensive overhaul.

(*)Bldg 7 held too much information damaging to the PTB (Enron)

These are just the issues off the top of my head right now. Regardless of all those conspiracies regarding a missile at the Pentagon, holograms, thermite, pods, lack of evidence in a field, pilots who say they couldn't handle the maneuvres and on and on and on. Sure, it's important to look at all the different facets of that day and maybe it will eventually shine some light on just exactly what went down, but I believe the really important question is WHY and by WHO.

We have a particular man in our collective sights, but why has no-one even come close to catching him? Really... why? I get this feeling there's not much effort going into the search and the response seems more about controlling governments of foreign countries than bringing him to justice.

I get the ugly feeling that he's only a convenient patsy.

What I honestly want to know is who was behind this massive undertaking and what their true purpose was. I can't accept that he (Bin Laden) and his cronies acted entirely on their own. It's too big, too convenient and suggests a greater conspiracy. Can't get that thought out of my head.

Yes, this is my first thread in the 9/11 forum.
Can you tell? Been looking over the related threads for the past 5 years and all I really come up with is fine details... some fascinating, others not so much but, mostly, it seems like nit-picky navel-gazing. There seems to be a lot of disinformation getting salted into the mix, great gobs of angry responses from one side of the fence or the other and the arguments go on and on, just like with the JFK assassination. No resolution, lots of musings and no concrete analysis which advances a conclusion that satisfies an angry global public.

That's why I started this thread... to ask two questions:

What agenda did 9/11 advance and who stood to benefit most?

edit on 19/12/10 by masqua because: BB Code

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Masqua,
The agenda...911 was the catalyst for the New American Empire,
An attempt to create a world wide Scientific,Military, Dictatorship.
To control every natural resource and every human being on the planet.
Through an ever expanding war on an enemy that can never be defeated.
(because they are not real.)
Perpetual,Biological,chemical,nuclear,conventional warfare.starvation,disease, Genocide.
weather wars,man made earth quakes,intentional environmental disasters,

Who benefits ? The People in the Deep Underground Military Bases.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Clearly, the answer to your questions is a tall Muslim Dr. Evil who must live in a volcano. It seems that no one else on Earth had the ability to pull it off but him.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
(*)The event played into the hands of a government with intentions related to the Middle East.

Other coincidences that are just too big to ignore:

* A Bush brother, Jeb Bush, is governor in the most highy-contested state in the 2000 elections.

* Another Bush brother, Marvin Bush, is on the board of directors for the company that provided electronic security at the World Trade Center.

And those Bush connections are just for starters. There are other Bush connections that should be looked at as well.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Yes, that's right. When it comes to the events surrounding 9/11, I'm as simple as they get. Not that it didn't affect me, because it did in as much as it affected the entire world. But this is about what seems most important and why I've suspended my belief about the official story. There'll be no pictures or videos, only opinion and here is mine:

This list actually shows that you are not that informed with the facts surrounding 9/11.

-The US Government used 9/11 IMO as a catapult. Bush and Republicans love fear tactics.

- If you know your history, you would know that the Bin Laden family has NOTHING to do with their son. Osama.

- The Twin Towers were NOT in a bad state. At the time of the attacks, the occupancy of the WTC was 96%. If you are speaking of the asbestos, only one of the towers had some in it.

- WTC-7 had Enron information. Now, what was gained from the Enron trials? Many people will be dying behind bars that were involved in that scandal.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The twin towers had been ordered to be deconstructed by 2007 with an epa study stating no explosives could be used. There is also the 15 billion of insider trading that went on world-wide where there were no arrests or punishments dealt.
You must remember that to be a conspiracy it must have an illegal component. As the event was approved and protected by the U.S Government it was therefore not illegal. All the non-U.S. deaths were approved by their own governments. No laws were broken.
The U.S invaded North Vietnam in '54 killing many over the years until they had to fake the 2nd Gulf of Tonkin event to get into the war for real. Our Gov't is doing the best they can with what they have available. They deserve your support.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

fine details... some fascinating, others not so much but, mostly, it seems like nit-picky navel-gazing. There seems to be a lot of disinformation getting salted into the mix, great gobs of angry responses from one side of the fence or the other and the arguments go on and on, just like with the JFK assassination. No resolution, lots of musings and no concrete analysis which advances a conclusion that satisfies an angry global public.

And all over a grade school physics problem that should have been resolved in SIX MONTHS.

psik

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

I think most " Truthers " would agree with your points .
People who seek the truth of 9/11 are labeled with " truther sites ....no plane... theory....holograms etc......
I think an investigation is the least we should have because they`ve never proven anything about the official story and those who carried it out.

As for the search for Bin laden........
I think the US have spent more time chasing Assange because he`s " Outed them " for being the criminals that they appear to be.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma
The Twin Towers were NOT in a bad state. At the time of the attacks, the occupancy of the WTC was 96%. If you are speaking of the asbestos, only one of the towers had some in it.

Well... let me focus on those two points for you:

On Occupancy, you're right:

The WTC reaches its highest occupancy rate.
www.panynj.gov...

On the other hand:

600 million US bucks

U.S. District Judge John W. Bissell earlier this month threw out the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey's final claims in a longstanding suit against dozens of insurers over coverage of more than $600 million in asbestos abatement costs at the World Trade Center, New York's three major airports and other Port Authority properties.

www.allbusiness.com...

1000 tons

Asbestos and 9/11
More than 1,000 tons of asbestos are thought to have been released into the air during the destruction of the Twin Towers in New York on 9/11.
en.wikipedia.org...

Hundreds of tons:

Once the initial structures of the towers were completed, the steel received a special coating. A slurry mixture of cement and asbestos was sprayed onto the beams and columns in order to make them less vulnerable to heat. Asbestos is a material that can withstand great amounts of heat, and for that reason, was often used in the construction of large structures as an insulator. Right in the midst of the WTC tower construction, the spraying of asbestos and cement was banned by the York City Council.

The halting of the asbestos and cement spraying unfortunately, came a year or two late. Hundreds of tons of the material had already been applied to the towers. Some of the asbestos and cement was removed through an abatement program, but not enough to constitute a remaining safe level. The beams and columns were not the only place where the asbestos was used in the World Trade Center towers. It was used in other places in the building including pipe lines and places where the asbestos would not generally become friable and airborne. However, under such conditions as those of September 11th, it was inevitable that the asbestos would loosen and become a harmful, airborne threat.

www.mesotheliomasos.com...

The minimizing of effects re: EPA:

November 15/2001

Cate Jenkins, Ph.D., a senior chemist in the EPA’s Hazardous Waste Identification Division, writes in a memo to Monona Rossol of the Arts, Crafts, and Theater Safety (ACTS) organization that the EPA is ignoring federal asbestos-abatement laws in buildings close to the World Trade Center site. The 22-year veteran of the agency says that EPA officials “effectively waived” the EPA’s “strict national regulations for removal and disposal of asbestos contaminated dust” by advising residents and commercial building managers in Lower Manhattan to follow the “extremely lenient (and arguably illegal) asbestos guidelines of the New York City Department of Health.” She notes that EPA testing discovered the presence of asbestos levels above the one percent “action level” in dust samples from at least 30 locations, some of which were located within five to seven blocks of Ground Zero. After the memo is reported in the New York Daily News, EPA officials will assert that Jenkins doesn’t understand the law (see (November 19, 2001)).
www.historycommons.org...

Still being minimized, I guess, since the health of the first responders are being ignored even today.

The towers destroyed on September 11th contained large amounts of asbestos which became airborne after the attacks. Downtown Manhattan was enveloped in an immense cloud of dust and rubble. There are a number of reports which indicate that those who worked in, lived near, or volunteered at Ground Zero have suffered lung ailments due to the destruction of the buildings. More than 90% of those involved in rescue efforts have developed a severe cough because of their exposure to asbestos at the site. Although they may only have trouble breathing at this point, the potential for them to develop a form of asbestos cancer still exists.

www.mesotheliomasos.com...

What is almost impossible to find are any documents which outline the actual costs associated with a complete removal of all asbestos. Much related information released by the Port Authority seems to have disappeared. That's convenient.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma
- If you know your history, you would know that the Bin Laden family has NOTHING to do with their son. Osama.

Teaser from a questionable site:

THE GW BUSH - OSAMA BIN LADIN CONNECTION
James R. Bath, friend and neighbor of George W. Bush, was used as a cash funnel from Osama bin Laden's rich father, Sheikh bin Laden, to set George W. Bush up in business, according to reputable sources from the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times. The connection between GW Bush, the bin Laden family, and the Bank Commerce Credit International (BCCI) is well documented

-snip-

Osama bin Laden, whose funds were inherited from his father, Sheikh bin Laden's BCCI investments, has been operating out of Afghanistan since he was established as a conduit for CIA funds in the 1980's. "Afghanistan was by far the biggest; it was, in fact, the biggest CIA operation of all time, both in terms of dollars spent ($5-$6 billion) and personnel involved..."

from the book The CIA's Greatest Hits.

lundissimo.info...

So... Bush and Bath, old friends from way back, had monetary connections. Bush, through Bath, got money from Sheikh bin Ladin and Osama inherited the old man's cash plus extras from an expensive CIA operation against the Russians in the earlier Afghanistan conflict.

Sounds like there were some connections after all... just not directly.

And where is Bath these days?

edit on 19/12/10 by masqua because: clarity

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

The twin towers had been ordered to be deconstructed by 2007 with an epa study stating no explosives could be used. There is also the 15 billion of insider trading that went on world-wide where there were no arrests or punishments dealt.
You must remember that to be a conspiracy it must have an illegal component. As the event was approved and protected by the U.S Government it was therefore not illegal. All the non-U.S. deaths were approved by their own governments. No laws were broken.

Sorry , you are making some pretty bold claims , so I would be obliged if you could show your sources for this

The twin towers had been ordered to be deconstructed by 2007 with an epa study stating no explosives could be used

This ...

15 billion of insider trading

This ...

the event was approved and protected by the U.S Government

And this ...

All the non-U.S. deaths were approved by their own governments

Without sources to verify your claims , they are just that ... your claims .

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Well, the U.S. couldn't just walk into the Middle East and start a coup in Iraq, (which they ended up doing anyway, regardless of external events) they needed a way in, and oh how convenient that some Africans and Saudi's are planning a terrorist attack, we mayaswell help them!

So a few Saudi Arabians and Egyptians apparently commit 9/11 with funds from Pakistan, easy enough to blame on Iraq right? Right, but nobody really knew what to do when they got there, so that leaves us at where we are now. Where we have been, and where we're going is a whole-nother story for a whole-nother board.

new topics

top topics

join