It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assessment of the book,” UFO Highway.” The Dulce/Alien Reveal.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon,
Are saying that this author plagiarized Mr. Branton’s work?
This would be very sad indeed.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Anthony F. Sanchez has gone through hell to publish this ebook , and like any of his credible predecessors (Lt. Col. Philip J. Corso USAF, United States Secretary of Defense James Vincent Forrestal, Phil Schneider, and others) is paying for it!

Could you explain why Anthony F. Sanchez is paying for it ?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FRscientist

Anthony F. Sanchez has gone through hell to publish this ebook , and like any of his credible predecessors (Lt. Col. Philip J. Corso USAF, United States Secretary of Defense James Vincent Forrestal, Phil Schneider, and others) is paying for it!

Could you explain why Anthony F. Sanchez is paying for it ?

His wife left him the day before he was to release his book. Apparently there were some problems that began to surface. These can be read about at the various web sites and links at his web site.
To have one's spouse leave is a kin to having a chunk of your heart taken out.
IMHO.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It was a really good read. I am looking forward to seeing more info coming out in the near future.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon,

It doesn't matter, the topic as described in the book(s) is just as unbelievable as Truman seeing a dead alien in Roswell, or whereever, or any UFO crash anywhere in the world, or alien bodies taken here and there or reverse-engineering of captured craft. It's all b.s. Plagiarized?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Zorgon,

No just a new look at an old story. Don't we all do that?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Zorgon,

No just a new look at an old story. Don't we all do that?

Agreed.
There are some similarities to Branton's work. The Colonel for example.
I think the more that is dug into at Dulce, the more that will be exposed. But at what cost?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon,

It doesn't matter, the topic as described in the book(s) is just as unbelievable as Truman seeing a dead alien in Roswell, or whereever, or any UFO crash anywhere in the world, or alien bodies taken here and there or reverse-engineering of captured craft. It's all b.s. Plagiarized?

Thank you for your comment.
I am impressed with your ability to type upside down while stuck in sand.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon,

Thank you for your comment.
I am impressed with your ability to type upside down while stuck in sand.

You are easily impressed!

edit on 24-12-2010 by The Shrike because: Correct meaning.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I believe this is legitimate source of information, and that it is a high possibility that the Dulce base exists or existed, but as with many government sources there is a good amount of disinformation along with it. Colonel X gives us the picture that these aliens are from the Dulce underground area, that they are a small weak aliens species who cannot survive anywhere but in the Mesa, and are controlled by the government. This whole idea going back to the history is obvious disinfo. For those of us who know more about the aliens, we know they are not the type of beings to be controlled by humans, even the most powerful ones. We also know that UFOs fly up to space, down from space, and most likely followed the Apollo trips. Colonel X said the alien base on the moon has been deserted for a long time. However the book had a very real feel to it, and here is the picture I have put together based on my other research.

The government stumbled upon the base in the early 40s started building on top of the base. Why would they then be shooting down UFOs with their radar stations in the late 40s? The aliens are the master controllers and the humans and never allowed to go past level 3 (I thought this to sound legit). In no way aliens are the friendly type of beings, one to put out their hand and say hello, so it makes sense that there us no interaction with the real aliens. Somewhere, probably after the White Sands mutilation the aliens were given the privilege to conduct experiments on livestock, or it was solely the aliens decision to use cows as their main target. Colonel X states that the government was not allowed to ask what the aliens were doing with the cattle mutilations. In all aliens cattle mutilations the reproductive organs were taken. I do not believe the aliens were mutilating cattle for a food substance they rub on their skin, this could be true but the real reason was to make animal/human hybrids, which is a distorted alien way of mind. An amazing researcher Barbara Bartholic said that in 1988 there was a real change in abductions, they increased by a large large extent. This is around the time Colonel X says there was a dark evil element that took over the whole Dulce base. She also said that in the early 2000s abductions had dropped tremendously off the charts, Colonel X said that the aliens are not mutilating cattle anymore because they have limits.

So as we keep studying, it is very easy to find a solution to believe in. Aliens from outer space visited us in the 1940s, they may have knew about earth but they definitely appeared to be setting up operations in the US at this time. Part of the aliens operations were to abduct humans to preform experiments, psychological and physical. Starting from the late 60s, through the 70s and 80s aliens were abducting cattle and taking their reproductive organs. This did not happen in Asia or much in Europe, but in Canada and the US. (The same mutilations have happened in South America, Colonel X says the aliens were based in South America, but shifted operations North in the 40s.) How is it not logical to assume that the aliens had a base here on earth? It would not be logical to take these reproductive organs to some lab in space, but some lab underground by the 4 corners area because they have two things - a fantastic mind and fantastic technology. These two things allowed them to do two other things - abduct a cattle in broad daylight and mutilate it, returning it without any sound or evidence within one hour of the rancher seeing the cow alive, and fly into a solid mountain to an underground base. It is the biggest thing people underestimate about the aliens, that the aliens biggest trick would have been to be hear without us even knowing it, and it would be something we would probably do if we had only experimentation on our minds to some other lower species on a different planet.

This man sacrificed his family to come forward with this book. But something or someone got to him and his wife.

I do have a big heart, but there is only one thing I thought of when I heard this a couple months ago, could she have left him because she discovered he was about to create a big hoax for the public? It doesn't make since she would leave right Anthony when the books about the publish, it seems like she is trying to tell us something.

However, I still stand by my personal experiences. They are not aliens. They are demonic enemies of man and G_D, the fallen angels that the bible, and the Book of Enoch, tells us about.

In my experiences I have seen some pretty amazing things that lead me to begin my research, and after those things I have heard a lot from other researchers of different areas within the UFO field. I came to many ideas and conclusions about who the aliens were, or were they even physical since they have the ability to use the subconscious mind. It could be a dream scenario in the subconscious that has physical effects. As I obsessively went over the data, I kept coming to evidence supporting some of the leading researchers conclusions that much of the alien experimentation has to do with cultivating emotions, specifically the emotions stemming from sex and despair. I also came across in evidence that the aliens somehow favor the occult. I can understand why an alien would want to such a negative emotion but not the occult, as in magic, paganism, witchcraft. This baffled me when I learned this, and as I kept learning it I still do not want to admit the aliens are evil. I just do not want a species that is more evolved than us to be evil you know, its kind of a let down.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

This third photo is of the Hangar on Level One of TA-D3. This is an area that never ceased to amaze me. [...]
But wait, didn’t he state that he was never in TA-D3? He supplies quite a vivid description of some place he has never been.

Note that the caption of the hangar image is "TA-D1 Hangar". Maybe the TA-D3 reference was mistyped ?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mine Not Yours

Wow! For posting the link so others may read the book?

Since they won't allow me to post a link to the book on here, PM me if you want the link and I will PM it back to you.
edit on 4-1-2011 by Mine Not Yours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I wasnt really to sure about the authenticity of Col. X when i discovered the truth would cost $19.99 but after reading the extract it was hard not to want it. After a couple of sleepless nights researching and collecting info on dulce i couldnt help myself and now have brought the ebook. Although im skeptical of all info that is not supported with evidence i seriously can not stop reading. I will post when i have finished book and give my views of the information in it.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I am halfway through this book, and have counted 68 misspellings. Are you kidding me? Did he even proofread this before publishing? I may have taken this material seriously, but not when he pushed this garbage out waaaay before he should have.

Not to mention $20 for an ebook?

He should be embarrassed and ashamed for putting his name on the biggest pile of published typos in publishing history..

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Maybe I'll post the book on here page by page for all to read.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by oO Apachii Oo
I wasnt really to sure about the authenticity of Col. X when i discovered the truth would cost $19.99 but after reading the extract it was hard not to want it. After a couple of sleepless nights researching and collecting info on dulce i couldnt help myself and now have brought the ebook. Although im skeptical of all info that is not supported with evidence i seriously can not stop reading. I will post when i have finished book and give my views of the information in it.

It is a fascinating read. What are your thoughts on the book?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If you don't want to read the book yet, just listen to the interview he did with The Veritas Show. It was the very first interview he did.

This is 1 of 5:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I don't know how anyone could give the whole Dulce thing any real credit once they turn their brains on. On EVERY other "secret" base in America, you can VERY easily document massive amount of supplies being brought in, air traffic, construction equipment, etc. But for some reason, not here. And the lack of this BASIC evidence has caused your average conspiracy believer to invent or believe in yet further conspiracies to answer this question. It never ends. Bring up something based on reality and they counter you with their fantasy or something they read online fro idiotic and questionable sources. You can't win and that is why this subject will forever be doomed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join