It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assessment of the book,” UFO Highway.” The Dulce/Alien Reveal.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
admin edit: After much investigation into this story by Frank Warren, et-al, it has been conclusively debunked as fake.

First off, those interested in reading this book need to support the author by purchasing it through his website.
www.ufohighway.com...
Anthony F. Sanchez has gone through hell to publish this ebook , and like any of his credible predecessors (Lt. Col. Philip J. Corso USAF, United States Secretary of Defense James Vincent Forrestal, Phil Schneider, and others) is paying for it!
I have been to Dulce myself and my expedition and related threads can be found here (shameful plug)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Like a few of the credible articles involving UFO/Aliens, I can agree with about 70 percent of the information presented. This is about what I figure here for this ebook as well. The sites mentioned in this ebook, some of the locations: Antelope Valley, Edwards AFB, Kirtland AFB, Wright-Patt AFB, McClellan AFB, Fresno Yosemite (home of the excellent pilots of the 144th) all of which I have been to. And even, possibility, have met Col. X. Of what I remember of this possible Col. X, he was quiet until I engaged him in conversation, egotistical (kind of PO’ed me at one point) and yes, very intelligent.
Col. X’s statements are well articulated. His recollection of the events come alive as you read them and you almost find yourself walking in this D.U.M.B. (Deep Underground Military Base). The MagLav’s that he describes are exactly the type that were revealed to me by a LANL DoE employee (Q clearance), a US Naval CPO, and a Lt. Commander. I have never been in one.
As you read through this thought provoking adventure, I found myself piecing together a puzzle of enigmatic proportions. The Gray’s weapons, a vertical spatula looking device, the spits out a green plasma ray, This weapon melts away anything organic. It kind of resembles the yellow tazers that LEO’s carry, but that the hand grip more conforms with a being that only has 4 digits (of which each digit has the ability to articulate like our thumb).
I did find Col.X’s comment about the key-less entry systems used in to be fascinating. The author even supplies a drawing of a photograph that Col X showed him. This in on page 130. I quote,” This second photo is of the security access panels that are all over TA-D1 and TA-D2. I’ve never been to TA-D3 so I wouldn’t know other than I would suspect that they use them as well. Down the middle there is a Glass Pane separating two sets of controls on either side. The left is designated for Greys, and the right is for Humans. The security access panel is designed this way because of the Greys super powerful magnetic property within their outer epidermis. They use a barcode scanning system as part of their personal identification. Humans use a magnetic strip. Another interesting difference to note is that the writing on the Grey side was the advanced Cuneiform they used.”
However, on page 131, Col X states,” This third photo is of the Hangar on Level One of TA-D3. This is an area that never ceased to amaze me. There were architectural elements that were lent to us by the Greys to help accommodate their craft and operation. In a flash the normal human lighting converted to the low-level fluorescent lavender (purplish) lighted environment that they prefer. The floors were like glass, the metal was made from an alloy like nothing we have ever synthesized. The Grey craft, when powered, created this distortion in space-time that caused the entire surrounding area to warp. Literally warp and expand outward. There seemed to be no mal-affects or anything harmful to the Grey or Humans within the vicinity of the powered craft; however, the hangar would destabilize temporarily until the craft exited the hangar. Once they did, the malleable nature of the entire structure would reconstruct itself back to its original form.
But wait, didn’t he state that he was never in TA-D3? He supplies quite a vivid description of some place he has never been. I did find it interesting about the barcode that the aliens used. It sounds so Revelation-ish.
This is one of three discrepancies that I found in this informative ebook.
It does add several important pieces to this puzzle, and I have little doubt of it’s authenticity. However, I still stand by my personal experiences. They are not aliens. They are demonic enemies of man and G_D, the fallen angels that the bible, and the Book of Enoch, tells us about.
This is a must read.
Violater1 out.

edit on 8-30-2011 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Another thing that I found interesting was the mention of the purple light. I have to wonder if it falls within the UV spectrum. Like the Black Light. If it does, then why? I know that we use UV light from low pressure mercury vapor lamps. The radiation emitted falls in the spectrum region of about 254 nanometers. Light in this region is lethal to micro-organisms including bacteria, protozoa, viruses, molds, yeasts, nematode eggs and algae. But then, they are said not to tolerate Sun light. For it disrupts the magnetic principles of their skin that provide them this chameleon effect.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
WOW.

I have got to have this book. I know what Im buying myself for xmas.

Is This it?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by InertiaZero
WOW.

I have got to have this book. I know what Im buying myself for xmas.

Is This it?

It's well worth the $20.00.
Linkypoo here.
www.ufohighway.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I have always had a bit of a problem with the Dulce base cases. I am by far not much of a skeptic, but there is a line I tend to draw. This specific case tends to be in the "twilight zone" of my suspension of disbelief. I do however, no matter how outlandish a claim, would like to research it.

I only say this, because alot of the claims are a little past the "acceptable" realm.

Which is why I want the book. as Mulder used to say "I want to believe".

Great find, Violater!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
$ 19,99 for something he might have made up in order to not have to work as hard as we do for a living? If it was like $ 10 less, then I'd say okay, give it a try.

But 19,99 for an eBook is just too much.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
$ 19,99 for something he might have made up in order to not have to work as hard as we do for a living? If it was like $ 10 less, then I'd say okay, give it a try.

But 19,99 for an eBook is just too much.

Really?
Really!
Working for minimum wage, that equals to about 3 hours of work.
It has taken me about 10 hours of escapism, and enjoyment to read most of this book.
Then there is the additional number of hours to research what is in the book.More enjoyment.
Even if I worked at "In and Out" burger, I would still buy this book.It has supplied additional pieces to the puzzle.
Of course, if your just posing to "want to be informed" then $10.00 is a steal.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
One of the discrepancies in the book is their ability for time travel. If this was true, then why didn't they go back in time and save themselves from the asteroid that hit their Martian Base (amongst other tragedies that they could go back and change)?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Psssttt making threads to sell books is a no no. But I recall seeing a free DPF offered somewhere from the authors website... have to find that linky

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
If I had this, I would post up the .pdf for all of ATS to read it. Sounds very interesting to read.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
After reading the free intro of the interview,
I can say I had a grin when I read that Colonel X has two post graduate degrees in Psychology. Today He teaches graduate students at a college in Northern California.
Of course he has to be a psychiastrist! a psychiastrist can't make this suff up and he has to have a sound noggin and not crazy. Psychiastrist can't be nuts can they?
He also passed a poly test, so it is told too.
Sorry but just the profession of Colonel X throws a red flag up to me.

For me, I don't read for facts, I read for entertainment, and the book has to be an enjoyable read for $20
If I read it and enjoyed it I never mind spending money on it. And yes I do read before I buy, and then I buy.

I understand that the author has got to make living, specially if he work hard on something, but does he want to get the truth out or a story out?

Why is Colonel X spilling his beans? Is his moral concience getting the best of him?

It's just too much for me, I'm not sure if I would get a full $20 of entertainment value from it.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Psssttt making threads to sell books is a no no. But I recall seeing a free DPF offered somewhere from the authors website... have to find that linky

I have no connection to the author nor ebook publisher. I do believe giving credit to where credit is due.
And his wife just up and left him a day before he was going to publish his book.
This man sacrificed his family to come forward with this book. But something or someone got to him and his wife.
This book has some discrepancies (as I said above) but there are other things in it that I just can't ignore.
I'm hoping others will read his book and discuss it's claims, weaknesses, and solid points.
Zorgon, as wise a man as you, I'd hope that you will get a chance to read his work and share your ideas here in this thread.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I tried those download links and the book is not listed on those sites. Those sites are just using it as advertisement so you will use their program.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
First off, those interested in reading this book need to support the author by purchasing it through his website.
www.ufohighway.com...
Anthony F. Sanchez has gone through hell to publish this ebook , and like any of his credible predecessors (Lt. Col. Philip J. Corso USAF, United States Secretary of Defense James Vincent Forrestal, Phil Schneider, and others) is paying for it!
I have been to Dulce myself and my expedition and related threads can be found here (shameful plug)
Like a few of the credible articles involving UFO/Aliens, I can agree with about 70 percent of the information presented. This is about what I figure here for this ebook as well. The sites mentioned in this ebook, some of the locations: Antelope Valley, Edwards AFB, Kirtland AFB, Wright-Patt AFB, McClellan AFB, Fresno Yosemite (home of the excellent pilots of the 144th) all of which I have been to. And even, possibility, have met Col. X. Of what I remember of this possible Col. X, he was quiet until I engaged him in conversation, egotistical (kind of PO’ed me at one point) and yes, very intelligent.
Col. X’s statements are well articulated. His recollection of the events come alive as you read them and you almost find yourself walking in this D.U.M.B. (Deep Underground Military Base). The MagLav’s that he describes are exactly the type that were revealed to me by a LANL DoE employee (Q clearance), a US Naval CPO, and a Lt. Commander. I have never been in one.
As you read through this thought provoking adventure, I found myself piecing together a puzzle of enigmatic proportions. The Gray’s weapons, a vertical spatula looking device, the spits out a green plasma ray, This weapon melts away anything organic. It kind of resembles the yellow tazers that LEO’s carry, but that the hand grip more conforms with a being that only has 4 digits (of which each digit has the ability to articulate like our thumb).
I did find Col.X’s comment about the key-less entry systems used in to be fascinating. The author even supplies a drawing of a photograph that Col X showed him. This in on page 130. I quote,” This second photo is of the security access panels that are all over TA-D1 and TA-D2. I’ve never been to TA-D3 so I wouldn’t know other than I would suspect that they use them as well. Down the middle there is a Glass Pane separating two sets of controls on either side. The left is designated for Greys, and the right is for Humans. The security access panel is designed this way because of the Greys super powerful magnetic property within their outer epidermis. They use a barcode scanning system as part of their personal identification. Humans use a magnetic strip. Another interesting difference to note is that the writing on the Grey side was the advanced Cuneiform they used.”
However, on page 131, Col X states,” This third photo is of the Hangar on Level One of TA-D3. This is an area that never ceased to amaze me. There were architectural elements that were lent to us by the Greys to help accommodate their craft and operation. In a flash the normal human lighting converted to the low-level fluorescent lavender (purplish) lighted environment that they prefer. The floors were like glass, the metal was made from an alloy like nothing we have ever synthesized. The Grey craft, when powered, created this distortion in space-time that caused the entire surrounding area to warp. Literally warp and expand outward. There seemed to be no mal-affects or anything harmful to the Grey or Humans within the vicinity of the powered craft; however, the hangar would destabilize temporarily until the craft exited the hangar. Once they did, the malleable nature of the entire structure would reconstruct itself back to its original form.
But wait, didn’t he state that he was never in TA-D3? He supplies quite a vivid description of some place he has never been. I did find it interesting about the barcode that the aliens used. It sounds so Revelation-ish.
This is one of three discrepancies that I found in this informative ebook.
It does add several important pieces to this puzzle, and I have little doubt of it’s authenticity. However, I still stand by my personal experiences. They are not aliens. They are demonic enemies of man and G_D, the fallen angels that the bible, and the Book of Enoch, tells us about.
This is a must read.
Violater1 out.

You like to use the word "credible" yet the names you associate with the word are less than credible starting with Corso. The you use it again when mentioning UFO/aliens. UFOs, yes. Aliens? Highly doubtful due to no irrefutable/acceptable evidence. By your description, everything sounds incredible. I don't accept tall tales as having any truth behind them.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mine Not Yours
I tried those download links and the book is not listed on those sites. Those sites are just using it as advertisement so you will use their program.

Hmmm well I got a copy no problem from Avalon... maybe they pulled it again. Try google search for the title with PDF in the search. I have to check current copyright status before I could upload my copy. I will see if I can find a working link

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
This man sacrificed his family to come forward with this book. But something or someone got to him and his wife.
This book has some discrepancies (as I said above) but there are other things in it that I just can't ignore.
I'm hoping others will read his book and discuss it's claims, weaknesses, and solid points.

Oh I already have it... I just gave a heads up on the book sales... it makes people nervous around here

The thing is is seems like a take off from the old Branton book on Dulce released years ago. I actually thought he was the original until I saw Kadinsky's post

Branton actually has a copy online now

www.title14.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Okay here it is...

I had first heard this story on the Veritas Show
www.veritasshow.com...

That story led to Sanchez 'throwing in the towel' as was stated in that Avalon link and the book was all over several sites in PDF
admin edit: DO NOT post links to illegal, free copies of COPYRIGHTED Intellectual Property

edit on 1-2-2011 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join