It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Drone Fox News, photogragher is missing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
admin edit: These CGI Hoaxed images have been discussed to death here and proven to be CGI.

i dont know what to make of this so ill let ats take a look

i have seen these photos floating around on the net
i have thought to myself this thing is cool but without info proberly faked
but then i see this fox news guy talking and the photos have been tested and are
aprantly genuine

any ideas?

xploder
edit on 12-20-2010 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Ive never researched this but some claim it was an elaborate hoax , and that could be. I do remember linda moulton howe saying that she believed it to be `software without hardware` In other words coded software so complex that it would create something semi physical , a concept that I still find fascinating) She still takes some guff from this but I dont believe she was in on any hoax concerning this.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

i have been hunting for some soild info on this
if its a fake its a good one because the photos have been studied
at least the online ones
the bit i dont get is the photos seam to show the "drone" in different orentations
some of the photos dont make sence to me but the picture of the design does spark interest

xploder

CX

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Thats been discussed many times on ATS, i'm pretty sure it was CGI.

I'll go find something on it.

CX.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
hmm...

well i like the design of these "drones" but wasnt they CGI? if i remeber right :O

CX

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Try this thread.....scroll down until you get to the one discussed here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Creator i believe...

www.kaptive.co.uk...

CX.
edit on 19/12/10 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

The CARAT/drone images were hoaxed. I don't know the ATS member's name, but they run this website dedicated to it all...drone hoax.

The usual suspects supported the images like Linda Moulton-Howe and the Exopolitics guys.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
thanks guys
i was sure when i saw it that it must be cgi
but then seeing it on the news with a guy who has gone missing
my conspiracy bone was itching
thanks all

xploder

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
No problem, they are indeed very pretty but the problem was just a little too pretty with others jumping in on the myth to build it up.

Something like this deserves to be scrutinised with a fine tooth comb but once you get professionals giving clear reasons as to why its wrong it really is time to listen to them.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Those two geezers were hired by the Open Minds Forum if I'm not mistaken. I suspect OMF had some involvement in orchestrating/facilitating the Drone Hoax too, they were deeply involved in the Source A Hoax a while ago.

Oh and yes, the whole thing was CGI.
edit on 20-12-2010 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Fox news? They also told us we will be hit by a superflare which will fry anything electric in 2012. Soo meh

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
ATS has already declared it a hoax without finding the culprit. I guess that's enough evidence that anyone here needs.

If you want to read about possibilities that the case might contain something, go here: droneteam.com... ( droneteam . com ).

No the culprit is not KAPTIVE (Kris Avery), he just made videos after the fact.

No the culprit is not knowingly anyone from OMF.

You want a real challenge? prove the hoaxer. Of course it could have all been hoaxed. There are no pictures or videos that cannot be replicated manually or with a computer. For that same matter, all fuzzy dot UFOs can also be hoaxed. Any hoax is possible with a little imagination.

Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

but once you get professionals giving clear reasons as to why its wrong it really is time to listen to them.

Unless you're the DRT, then you setup a sub-forum to mock them.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by XPLodER

The CARAT/drone images were hoaxed. I don't know the ATS member's name, but they run this website dedicated to it all...drone hoax.

The usual suspects supported the images like Linda Moulton-Howe and the Exopolitics guys.

Thanks & yeah, guilty as charged.....

Originally posted by onthefence55
ATS has already declared it a hoax without finding the culprit. I guess that's enough evidence that anyone here needs.

Hiya OTF!!

As well as being intellectually dishonest it seems your parameters for defining a hoax are a little skewed there don’t you think? There’s many intentionally hoaxed UFO photographs & videos posted on the interweb practically every day, are you suggesting that unless the culprits are located then they AREN'T hoaxes?

Hmm, I understand your blind faith a little better now but to be honest I don’t really expect anything else from a group, who not only prevents people from participating in the search for the hoaxers but actively locate, identify and pre-emptively bans the IP addresses of those who disagree, although hold on a minute, yes, no, wait, actually I think it was just mine…..

Seriously though I hope you’re well and I sincerely wish you a merry Christmas and all the best for the new year.

Take care & happy hunting,
Doc.

(Hi Zenarchist, great to see you!!)

new topics

top topics

join