It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little hope for Palin 2012 candidacy, poll finds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
www.rawstory.com...

Six in 10 Americans say they'd never vote for former Alaska governor

sarahpalinoops Little hope for Palin 2012 candidacy, poll findsThe nation's most popular Republican, former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, has very little chance of defeating President Obama in 2012 according to a recently released ABC News/Washington Post poll.

The one-time McCain running mate trailed the president substantially on all fronts, according to the poll data. Six in 10 Americans, they found, outright reject the notion of ever voting for her.

I thin the poll is rong. Exgov. Palin can change minds cause she has the Lord Jesus on her side and she is so freakin hot she can melt asphalt or tar.

www.youtube.com...

If we don get someone in the WH that has connect with the Lord Jesus and is HOT is well were doomed to live in a land of barren Devil worshiping Nazi Muslim pigs that want our guns.

Look were that poll if from....commie scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bout time we get some beer drinkers in power and kik them wine and margerataz in thay butts.
edit on 19-12-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
www.rawstory.com...

Six in 10 Americans say they'd never vote for former Alaska governor

sarahpalinoops Little hope for Palin 2012 candidacy, poll findsThe nation's most popular Republican, former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, has very little chance of defeating President Obama in 2012 according to a recently released ABC News/Washington Post poll.

The one-time McCain running mate trailed the president substantially on all fronts, according to the poll data. Six in 10 Americans, they found, outright reject the notion of ever voting for her.

I think the poll is wrong. Exgov. Palin can change minds cause she has the Lord Jesus on her side and she is so freakin hot she can melt asphalt.

If we don't get someone in the WH that has a connect with the Lord Jesus and is HOT as well; were doomed to live in a land of barren Devil worshiping Nazi Muslim pigs that want our guns.

Look where that poll if from....commie scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you forrealz???
I hope you're kidding

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
She is leading the polls in regards to the republican nomination. I do hope she does get it and runs against Obama.

McCain I somewhat respected (10 years ago)..and the lol's were endless.
Palin would be like a comedy show.

Nobody will beat Obama...in every poll, he landslides every named opposition...so might as well make it funny. Palin is a good sarcificial lamb, AND, it will bring the tea party on board with the republicans if you slaughter their show animal. They will turn back to their roots of the GOP and drop this far right fringe social religious movement.

I think the GOP will push her forward for that specific reason...because the GOP doesn't like the current setup of these tea party types in their ranks...give them a firm slap while pretending to be on their side to prove a point.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

I thought the sarcasm was pretty obvious in the post, haha.
...but I can understand your doubt, there are some pretty wacky Americans out there.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Whaaa you are hilarious,

Palin is an oddity that have been propped by the oil cartel that is the one financing her moves around the nation, money talks and you know what walks.

Still she is been pushed into the masses but my personal opinion is that she is not going to make it at all and that the republican party if they want any chance to win the elections they will have to bring a familiar face because Obama will become one time president but no if Palin runs.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Cocasinpry

These days on ATS, I have seen quite a few serious post, like the thread yesterday someone posted about blatant racist sh!t, And that guy was definitely serious.

But I agree, Jesus, Guns, N0-Gays is what we need in the white house....

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Good God I cannot wait, the day could never come soon enough, when this woman is finally placed in the dustbin of history.

Looking at this poll from a strictly scientific standpoint a 22% gap when including all the other factors:

Former VP candidate just 2 years ago
Has major publicity
Has own television show
Almost all policy positions are already known

When including all of that a 22% gap is virtually unrecoverable. For her to ever squeak out a win against Obama would be a divine miracle on her part or the economy would have to completely crash, basically a major nation changing event would have to occur.

When analyzing the poll numbers you must look at two different things. First is the Primaries for Republicans. In the primaries the current polling shows:

21% Sarah Palin
19% Newt Gingrich
18% Mitt Romney
16% Mike Huckabee

As you can see Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich are in the lead among Republicans. However to be more specific you will want to view the first four primary states to really get a glimpse of the primaries.

Iowa:

22% Mike Huckabee
18% Mitt Romney
14% Newt Gingrich
11% Sarah Palin

Nevada:

34% Mitt Romney
21% Newt Gingrich
16% Sarah Palin
11% Mike Huckabee

New Hampshire:

40% Mitt Romney
13% Mike Huckabee
10% Newt Gingrich
10% Sarah Palin

So as you can see Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich are leading in a national poll but for the first four primary states, arguably the most important states, neither Gingrich or Palin are leading in any of them. Without winning at least one of those states it is virtually impossible to clinch the nomination.

If Palin is somehow able to win her party’s nomination she will be as weak of a candidate as George McGovern in 1972 when Richard Nixon won a landslide against McGovern; 61% to 38%. Palin is simply unelectable, the best thing she could do for herself and her party is not run but instead become the leading voice for Republican Party values and ideas. She unites her party and that is very important. She cannot win anything outside her party base because she is far too polarizing.

Nationwide polling for President 2012
Republican Primary polling for President 2012

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I also hope she runs. It will be HILARIOUS.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meshakhad
I also hope she runs. It will be HILARIOUS.

It wnt be HILARIOUS when she draws down on you with that ought six that she shoot them bears.
And dam she HOT as that ought six gun barrel after shot them bears.

Run exgov. Palin and kill them commie dogs. That be HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

top topics

join