It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everybody! Need your opinion about weird things happening in my house

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Fortunately nothing weird has happened in the last few days.
Rosa and Marta went to their parents' home for the Chrimstmas holidays. My parents are here now for the long week end. A good chance for visiting the town. They don't know anything about the weird things happening here. I do not want to worry them and I think they would not belive me. Hope nothing weird is gonna happen while they are here.

How confortable it is to know that your daddy and mummy are here. It gives you a feeling of protection. I need a lot of it now.

Have a good Christmas!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Celebrate your sacred festivals, O Judah!

Fulfill your sacred vows to praise God!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NahumTheCelestial

Thanks for contributing to the conversation with that informing comment.

Why are you here?

Apart from the fact you're obviously the 5th prophet!

Also. No.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by juliet90

As another poster said, in new situations it's possible that your experiences are due to the fact you're in a new situation.

It's a survival mechanism, when in a new situation the human body heightens its senses and records information it wouldn't otherwise, then it can assess situations and pick survival methods.

I'm going to bet it's your first time really being away from your parents, notice how when they came back you felt alot easier? That's your body feeling comfort and going back to its natural state.

Hope you had a good xmas, i ate alot of chocolate and drank alot of rum, it was good.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Sorry I took so long in my reply. I do not think you're doing anything wrong.

Since you do want to know what is happening, use your smart phone app and before bed, say aloud to the spirits that they can use your phone to communicate with you and that if they have anything to say, that they need to say it. Tell them that it is their last chance to make their wishes known... if they died suddenly, they likely have unfinished business. Tell them that you will help them in any way you can, but after they have been given a chance to communicate with you, they have to go into the light and wont be allowed to bother you or your house mates again. I'm definitely getting the idea that they don't realize they are dead. Maybe set up your phone and say "you have until morning to say anything you feel you need to say, but after that, you must go into the light and are no longer allowed to disturb us." I can't promise that it will work, but I have had some success doing something similar.

Since you are planning on moving soon, if you think you can live with the spirits until then, just tell them nicely that you will be leaving soon, but their part of the deal is that they can't disturb you for your remaining time in the house.

Best of luck to ya! Keep us updated and if there's any more advice I can offer, I promise to try my best to help. I've had some success with getting paranormal activity to stop, but I'm far far from an expert in the area. Still though, I'd be happy to do all I can.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Here I am back from Christmas break. It was very nice to have my parents here these days. Now they are gone and Marta and Rosa are back, ready for a full study time preparing next month exams.

Fortunately nothing weird happened during these days, was I finally able to chase away that unexplainable presence? I do not want to claim victory too early. I will start again from tonight monitoring my sleep, just in case.

Originally posted by gemineye
Maybe set up your phone and say "you have until morning to say anything you feel you need to say, but after that, you must go into the light and are no longer allowed to disturb us."

Since you are planning on moving soon, if you think you can live with the spirits until then, just tell them nicely that you will be leaving soon, but their part of the deal is that they can't disturb you for your remaining time in the house.

gemineye thank you very much for your suggestion, I'll keep it in mind in case I need it.

I'll keep you posted.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Something happened last night!
This morning when I woke up I found out the door of my room opened and the light in the corridor turned on. Looking at videos recorded by my iphone app Paranormal Monitor during the night, I found it, a video recorded at 3 AM more or less.

My phone was pointed at me, but I can clearly see an increasing beam of light projected on the wall coming from my room door opening. Damn that thing opened my door last night! That's the only thing that happened, nothing else moved in my room, or at least it seems so. Marta and Rosa from their rooms haven't heard anything, but they saw the video recorded, it is very clear that something/someone opened my door room in the middle of the night. It is impossible it is someone coming from outside, all the house doors and windows where closed from inside.

Damn just when I was starting hoping the problem has been solved and I was starting getting calm.
Now I'm really scared what could happen in the following days.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Everything is clear now.

This morning when I woke up I found out my door room opened exactly as a few nights ago. Looking video recorded by Paranormal Monitor, other than the usual videos of me sleeping and moving in the bed, some other "paranormal" activity was recorded at around 4 AM.
As usual the iPhone is pointed at me. In the video I can see that my door gets opened, exactly as it happened a few nights ago. But now there is something more, a shadow is projected on the wall, it seems a person shadow.
I still do not understand how my heart could stand the shock of that image. I was looking at that sequence as in trance, in a mix of fear (huge, uncontrollable) and hope that finally I could find out what the hell has been ruining my life.
The person projecting the shadow slowly moves towards my bed, and finally it comes in the field of view of the camera. it is Rosa! That view left me completely stunned, no words, no thoughts that could explain what I was seeing in that video. She stood there for at least 15 minutes looking at me, completely still. Then she left.

The only explanation I have is that she's a sleepwalker. I talked with Marta about that and she too agrees with me. We are gonna show that video to Rosa and suggest her to find a treatment for her problem.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Good to hear you have it all figured out now Juliet!

No such thing as ghosts, just a weird sleep walking friend

Lock your door from now on

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowScholar

Good to hear you have it all figured out now Juliet!

No such thing as ghosts, just a weird sleep walking friend

Lock your door from now on

Of course that can be a possible solution!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join