It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend Conjured Up Something Bad. Please Help.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADHDsux4me
I'm surpized a fellow Indigo had the patience to write a very well thought out centering and meditation process. You Go!

I can only rant with cohesiveness. lol

-ADHDsux4me

Thank you so much

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
well how did you do it

did u call on jesus christ

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Tell him to smoke Salvia, that'll let him face the fear instantly. If he does smoke salvia, inhale it and hold it. There's 7 levels of enlightenment and if he does it right, he'll be just fine.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Burn the ouija board.

And hope for the best.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
...what the hell is up with the 4 year bump?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
Burn the ouija board.

And hope for the best.

Correct

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This may seem simple and silly but it has worked for me.

I have had presences in my room hovering over me and bed movements that I know I didn't make while lying in bed awake.

It has been suggested that epsom salt (others say plain salt works) sprinkled around the room will help. I just placed some in a small container next to my bed because this is where I always noticed it. Nothing ever happened with the epsom salt there and now nothing ever happens. (this actually concerns me because I feel I have lost contact or just can not sense as well).

I worked with a pendulum for a time and once something decidedly wicked came through. I threw the thing across the room. You must be very careful, grounded and request protection if your friend is compelled to try these things.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Burn the ouija board.

And hope for the best.

NEVER burn a Ouija board. That is the last thing you want to do with a board that you have accidentaly let something through with. NEVER EVER!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
You meddled with the ouija board, and are now being attacked by demons, spirits etc...

I hope your friend enjoys eternal torment, because there's no way in hell he can get rid of a demon without faith. (no pun intended)

If it is a ghost, you guys are lucky. Ghosts, whilst not to be messed with, nothing compared to demons. Have no idea how a person without faith gets rid of them. You would need to have some kind of psionic battle, which probably can't happen anyway.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by smits017
You meddled with the ouija board, and are now being attacked by demons, spirits etc...

I hope your friend enjoys eternal torment, because there's no way in hell he can get rid of a demon without faith. (no pun intended)

If it is a ghost, you guys are lucky. Ghosts, whilst not to be messed with, nothing compared to demons. Have no idea how a person without faith gets rid of them. You would need to have some kind of psionic battle, which probably can't happen anyway.

Even if it is a ghost, a human spirit can be controlled by a demon. Even if it appears it is just a ghost - and it might be - a demon can be in the background.

This is going to be one of those situations where if they didn't have faith before they will now. A situation like this really requires outside help.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Tell your friend to go to a Church and pray. Best advice I have. I went through something similar in the 90's and am still not entirely clear of it. I may (Probably not) never be entirely clear of it. Lesson: Don't mess with the unknown.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GTORick

Burn the ouija board.

And hope for the best.

NEVER burn a Ouija board. That is the last thing you want to do with a board that you have accidentaly let something through with. NEVER EVER!

They don't burn. We tried.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join