It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend Conjured Up Something Bad. Please Help.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Here's an interesting link to spirit possession
www.spiritualcuriosity.com...
There are lots of inner healing techniques out there that have worked for people. I think the most important thing tho is to try and get his parents involved, but that could be a sinking ship

When you talk with him again, let us know some of the things he tells you...is he able to cope with every day life or is this something that consumes him entirely?

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I hear ya. Just always good to deal with problems in order of importance. You want to make sure his mind is sound before going into other topics. So you understand, I wasn't dismissing the possibility at all.

So the board itself is really not the gate. Don't worry so much about the seance, but focus on what he was asking for. Was he wanting imformation or some kind of power, or was he just wanting to see what was out there? Most people want to talk to a past relative or find the answer to some big question like, what happens to the other sock in the dryer? If he was just messing around then he just needs to take back what ever he said. The words aren't so important (although some think you need a ceremony) whats more important is the fact that he step back from wanting whatever knowledge he was trying to find. I do highly suggest praying. As much as some would like to discredit God, surely at this point you both are realizing the truth about the spirit world. Tell him even if he doesn't think it will help to pray this. " God- I don't yet know what to believe, and I am struggling to understand the truth about you. Please take control of this situation and help me to understand the things I need to." There is nothing else he should have to do. I'm not saying that he will immediatly be done with whatever he conjured up, but he will be protected. Faith is something that God will teach in his own way. Church isn't necessary and telling someone that they have to believe isn't the way. Just be open to the possibility that God is there and ask him to teach. You don't have a thing to lose, and in the end the peace you will both gain is tremenous. It's okay if you look elsewhere for advice, God will show you the right path and he isn't such a jealous God that he doesn't understand why we try to look outside the box. Just ask him to take control. I hope you will at least take that step. I pray for you both in Yah Shuas' name that he will protect you and help guide you on your journey. Amen.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
popeye.. thank you for the advice. i already believe in god and have a good personal relationship with the creator but im afraid he doesn't so much yet. maybe this experience will help with that. but until then i dont know. the whole seance thing i believe was taken from the liner notes of a group called dark lotus. it describes how to do a seance so im not sure what he wanted out of it but ill ask next time i talk to him.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
I have a question-

do you think hes strong enough, spiritually, to get through this on his own? Maybe things are preying on him not because he is easy to get to, but to make him stronger.

it may be a bit of both. im not sure if he's strong enough at the moment, really i dont think so. but i do believe everything happens for a reason so we'll see how it plays out.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I beleive the poor guy suffers from schizophrenia( i think thats how you spell it) or at least an accute anxiaty disorder.

He believes what has happened and the more he thinks about it the more it compounds the problem.

Just learn to relax and keep yor mind off the subject, if not seek counseling.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The board is a medium for your own psyche. The "demons" are his own. Suppression is the evil. The board is an interface to project your own energy. You EXPECT bad energy to come from it. He is his own enemy. Hes buggin out. He is now purging all his own negitive energy through this experience. --In my opinion--
guilt depression suupressed anger...
There are conflicting SUBs at work in his mind, they are projecting outward for he isnt confronting them personally--hence the bad dreams.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Luke 8:27
"27 And as he (Jesus) stepped out on land, there met him a man from the city who had demons; for a long time he had worn no clothes, and he lived not in a house but among the tombs. 28 When he saw Jesus, he cried out and fell down before him, and said with a loud voice, "What have you to do with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beseech you, do not torment me." 29 For he had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. (For many a time it had seized him; he was kept under guard, and bound with chains and fetters, but he broke the bonds and was driven by the demon into the desert.) 30 Jesus then asked him, "What is your name?" And he said, "Legion"; for many demons had entered him. 31 And they begged him not to command them to depart into the abyss. 32 Now a large herd of swine was feeding there on the hillside; and they begged him to let them enter these. So he gave them leave. 33 Then the demons came out of the man and entered the swine, and the herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and were drowned. 34 When the herdsmen saw what had happened, they fled, and told it in the city and in the country. 35 Then people went out to see what had happened, and they came to Jesus, and found the man from whom the demons had gone, sitting at the feet of Jesus, clothed and in his right mind; and they were afraid. 36 And those who had seen it told them how he who had been possessed with demons was healed. 37 Then all the people of the surrounding country of the Ger'asenes asked him to depart from them; for they were seized with great fear; so he got into the boat and returned. 38 The man from whom the demons had gone begged that he might be with him; but he sent him away, saying, 39 "Return to your home, and declare how much God has done for you." And he went away, proclaiming throughout the whole city how much Jesus had done for him. "

Your friend merely needs to tell the spirits to leave him and his home. Tell your friend to say "I cast out all demons and spirits out of me and out of my home in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ."
Then ask your friend to pray to the Lord Jesus Christ to ask him to set a hedge of protection around him and his home. Ask your friend to ask the Lord Jesus Christ to send his angels to protect your friend, your friends family and associates, and your friends home.
Ask you friend to ask the Lord Jesus Christ for forgiveness.
If you don't want to suggest these things to your friend, you can do it yourself. Just go for a visit, go somewhere private and repeat the things above. The Lord Jesus Christ has provided us all with the tools to protect ourselves from evil, we just need to learn to use them.

Here is another prayer that I think you and your friend will find helpful:
Lord, I repent and ask your forgiveness if I am now or have ever dominated or controlled anyone contrary to the perfect will of God.

In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I now renounce, break and loose myself from all domination and subjection to my mother, father, grandparents or any other human being, living or dead that has ever in the past or is now dominating or controlling me in any way contrary to the perfect will of God.

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I now renounce, break, and loose myself and all my children from all psychic heredity, demonic bondage, occult bondage, psychic bondage, bonds of physical or mental illness and disease and all curses upon me and my family lineage as a result of sins, transgressions, iniquities, occult or psychic involvments of myself, my parents, my ancestors, my spouse, parents of my spouse, their ancestors, and all ex-spouses, their parents and their ancestors. Thank you Lord for setting me free.

In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and by the power of the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, I rebuke, break and loose myself and all my children from all evil curses, charms, vexes, hexes, spells, jinx, occult powers, psychic powers, witchcraft, sorcery and hypnotic influences that have been put on me or my family lineage by any person, occult source or psychic source. By the power of the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, I command all connected and related spirits to leave me now in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
ref:www.dccsa.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePoetYouNeverWere
i dont think he believes in any religion really.

Well, he's getting some first hand experience with things
now. Perhaps he'll 'find' religion throught this.

Get the house blessed, get him blessed, get some blessed
salt (a Catholic priest can do this). AND get rid of the
board!

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I think what chekme said is pretty legit. Once I felt pretty uneasy.. like someone was following me and watching me, and I kept getting "fear chills" down my back. When I slept, I felt as if someone was watching.. so then I prayed for God to protect our house and family from whatever evil(s) may be around and fro mthat day on, I felt that the prescence had left.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I will never ever ever ever understand why people play or dabble with conjuring. It's just idiotic! If you don't understand it first...don't mess with it! UGH...I'm sorry for the rant but people are always asking for my help with these things....they don't know to just leave well enough alone.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
just tell him to call out the name of jesus christ tell him to shout it out in his house and i bet he wont be frightened by it again i garantee it will go and never mess with the oujii bord its mor dangerous then u can imagine

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I have to agree with Marg on this one. It could either be a outside sprit or his higher self that is trying to teach him a lesson. The next time he has one of these dream he needs to stand his ground and confornt theses "sprits". If he really means it he will find that they have no power at all. the feed off of energy and by him being scared he is only making them/it stronger.

edit- Also he was the one that invited them in. He need to tell them that they overstayed there welcome. It won't matter if he dosn't mean it

[edit on 24-9-2004 by DaTruth]

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by elliott reid
just tell him to call out the name of jesus christ tell him to shout it out in his house and i bet he wont be frightened by it again i garantee it will go and never mess with the oujii bord its mor dangerous then u can imagine

Yes...that'll really help!
You are correct however that the Ouija board is not a toy and neither is many other things I see people doing or asking about all the time in this forum....I am a life long, familial Witch and I would not and do not play with conjuring spirits and I know how to protect myself....it's down right stupid to do!

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I am going to reiterate what others have said. Your friend should not play with what he does not understand. Ouji boards are gate-ways/mediums for allowing random spirits to filter though. You will attract spirits of like your own state of mind. You said your friend has a dysfunctional relationship with his parents, it his own negative state of mind, that has both invited the spirit and allowing it to thrive.

This is what you need to do:

Ignore everything others have told you about it being the manifestation of a psychological, emotional problem etc. This only complicates the process of recovery and will faciliate confusion. That's what he doesn't need. Simplify the problem in the format of cause and effect.

Man of negative state of mind, engages in Ouji board practice, and attracts a negative spirit: Cause(negative state of mind) and effect(negative spirit thrives)

Solution: Cause(positive state of mind) effect(negative spirit leaves)

The solution is this simple, your friend needs to create a positive state of mind, in a way that conforms to his life style and beliefs. If he does not believe in God/Jesus, then exorcisms, blessings, and other religious rituals will yield nothing.

Here are my suggestions for your friend, which are not religious rituals, but spiritual, and if he believes in himself, they will lead to fruitation.

PRERPERATION

1. Set aside 15-30 min in the day, in a quiet and tidy room, and make sure there are no disturbances. Light an aromatic candle, with a pleasant aroma, and/or insence, and play some soft soothing music(ideally, no lyrics)

2. Arrange objects that carry a positive meaning around this room(ideally, in front of where you will sit)

Time: 5 min

RELAXATION

3. Sit upright on a chair/floor/bed and get comfortable. Look straight ahead. You may also want to strip down to your shorts and a loose t-shirt to get even more comfortable.

4. Start relaxing, let go of the weight of your body, let go of any tension in your muscles. You can also do this systematically, with a body-scan, from head to toes, by saying which body part you are relaxing - "I am relaxing my face, my shoulders, my chest, my stomach, my thights, my legs, my feet) Take all the time you need to completely relax your body.

AWARENESS

5. Become aware of your thoughts and the state of your mind, and acknowledge how you are feeling and what you are thinking aloud. Continue doing this, until you feel you have released all your thoughts and feelings.

6. Become aware of all the visuals in your room: the walls, the objects, the floor, your body, the flickering of the candle flame, the billowing smoke - utilize your entire field of vision, including your peripheral vision.

7. Become aware of all the sounds in your room: the music, your breath, the atomsphere, your heart beat.

8. Become aware of all your feelings: the beating heart, cold/warm, the breeze touching your skin.

9. Become aware of all the senses(optional: smell and tase) at once, and delve deeper into them: See the dancing of the candle flame and the smoke. Hear the rhythm of the music. Feel the the air entering and leaving your lungs.

AFFIRMATIONS, PROTECTION AND VISUALIZATION

10. Say a positive affirmation. Your affirmation should be based on three parts; 1: belief in your spiritual self and your abilities; 2: belief that you have the power to overcome all your problems; 3: belief in your objective for meditation. Speak it slowly, and intently.

E.g. (1)I am a spiritual being. I exist beyond the limitations of space and time. My true qualities are peace and love(2) I am a positive mind. I have the power to overcome all problems with a thought. I am light. I dispell the darkness with the light(3) In this meditation, I will shine my light and dispell all that is dark.

11. Ask for protection, from your higher self, spirit guides, angels, god or the universe, by visualizing a golden white light encasing you in a tight bubble, while saying "I ask that you encase me in a golden white light to protect me from all that is dark and impure"

MEDITATION - CONSCIOUSNESS SETTLING

12. Take a deep breath from your abdomen(you may also breath from your nose and chest, whichever suits you better) hold it for a second, and then exhale slowly. Repeat this breathing rhymically and concentrate on the breath entering and leaving you.

13. While still continuing the rhymic breathing, close your eyes, and focus on the middle of your forehead, just above and between your eyes and begin to visualize your body as full of darkness; pitch blach darkness. Become aware of this darkness, isolate it and capture it in your mind's eye. Now, visualize the inhaled breath as a brilliant white golden light entering through the crown of your head, surging through the body, and dispelling all the darkness as it travels to to the sole of your feet, filling you with golden white light. Hold this, and see yourself glowing and emanating golden light. Now on the exhale, see the light leaving back from the way it came, but leaving part of it's light in all of your body, weakening the darkness. Continue this for 10 min, see the light entering, leaving, and lighting you up a little more everytime, until your entire body is as brilliant as the golden white light.

He should do this meditation exercise everyday. As well as a 1-2 min breathing meditation every 1-2 hours.

In addition to this, he should lead a more positive life style and surround himself with positive feelings/emotions and environments. Any more negative thoughts will only prolong the recovery process.

Good Luck,

Light and peace

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
just tell him to say the name jesus christ COMMANDit to go in the name of JESUS CHRIST this wont complicate things u will get good results 100% guaranteed just tell him to do it. he has nuthin to lose even if he does do it

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by elliott reid
just tell him to say the name jesus christ COMMANDit to go in the name of JESUS CHRIST this wont complicate things u will get good results 100% guaranteed just tell him to do it. he has nuthin to lose even if he does do it

Do you remember that vampire movie, frightnight I belive it was called, where the vampire is shown a crucifix, and he is unaffected? He says "I do not believe in it" Any religious symbolism or incantation will only mean something if there is faith and awareness of them, otherwise they are nothing but shapes and words. Please respect the beliefs of others.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'm surpized a fellow Indigo had the patience to write a very well thought out centering and meditation process. You Go!

I can only rant with cohesiveness. lol

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
my brother let bad spirits in while me and him were doing a seance and when i found out i reversed the whole thing and that works........if you can remember what you did.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Listen poet it's a demon you know it and I know it. Get him to go to his parents about it if he won't do it yourself you owe him that he's your friend. If they are preachers as you say they can pray to get it out of him. You came here for advice and I know everyone wants to express an opinion but thats what it is an unclean spirit. If his parents are preachers and have a true faith in Christ prayers will be enough.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
ooohhh myyyy GODDDD!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH let me catch my breath, HaHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join