It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun With Pain Killers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Methadone's a hellava drug...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

Gotta love those drugs
" Calm down your sisters a good person" Lmao!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

You can't marry her, she's your sister...
You can't marry me, I'm your mother...

This is by far and away the funniest thing I have seen in weeks! S&F!

~Heff

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
haha this is hilarious!

on a side note the sister looks like the girl from the terminator series

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Oh my... The most intense thumb-war in the history of thumb wars!

"Rock, Paper...aaahhhh~ I beat youuuu"

lol- "Prove that you're my mother!" "I can't-" "AAAHHHH Marry me!"

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
If this is not fake it is just stupid.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Seriously, what kind of drugs are those dentists using in US.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Something is strange about the vid. My wife just had dental surgery a few days ago and was drugged and didn't act like this. Now, that within itself mean's nothing, not everyone react's the same to pain killers, I understand. But, I didn't have a video camera ready to record her when she got in the car. That's the weird thing.

Now for the REALLY strange thing. Okay, it's the boy that's had the surgery and is on the pain killers. I can understand why he would act strange, but what in the world is wrong with the sister? She didn't have surgery. But watch her. She's obviously under the influence of something. Seriously. Watch the sister. Maybe there was no surgery, maybe the mom is giving her kid's something to keep them under control. Hey, times are tough, maybe she answered one of those classified ads in the newspaper that the CIA pays you to test new drugs. Which would explain the video taping.

After all, the boy think's he was time traveling, doesn't recognize his sister, think's they were operating "with a sword", and want's to marry his family, but...but still know's what gauze is and that he's suppose to keep it in his mouth. Everytime his mom remind's him he know's exactly what's she talking about. Maybe the mom is just telling him that so the experiment won't be blown, you know, that he's been to, muah ha ha, "The Dentist"!!!

But seriously, there's something up with this vid an d the sister's expression's and mannerism's is the smoking gun.
edit on 19-12-2010 by J.Son79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

Actually they both had the surgery done on the same day. Ellen degeneres interviewed them and gave them a free trip to disney world and there's even another video of them later after they got home which has over 500 thousand views. Freakin ridiculous. It was really funny though...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrixportal
reply to post by J.Son79

Actually they both had the surgery done on the same day. Ellen degeneres interviewed them and gave them a free trip to disney world and there's even another video of them later after they got home which has over 500 thousand views. Freakin ridiculous. It was really funny though...

LOL, okay, that explain it then. I was about to say, something was definitely up with that sister. But now the plot thicken's. Ah, Ellen's show. So they were acting out for the camera's. Putting on a show for good tv. Like I said in my first post, my wife acted nothing like that. I've seen many people under the influence of pain killers and they didn't do anything like that. All pain killer's do is make your brain create more dopamine than it can naturally produce. For instance if all your brain can produce is 10 units of dopamine naturally, then the pain killers will allow it to make 20. Of course that's just an example, but in a nutshell they just make you produce more of what you naturally produce to feel good. I don't see why he would be acting like that in real life, or if camera's weren't on him.

After all, if it was for the Ellen show and they were coming home from the dentist and he didn't act like that, it wouldn't make "good tv" would it? LOL.

But then again, there are 6 billion + people on this planet, everyone's different, so anything's possible. Either way though, "drug's are bad, mmkay"!!! Sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

Wait a minute, i'm sorry, do you mean Ellen interviewed them because they made that video? Or Ellen sent them to the dentist then aired the footage of them afterwards? You know how people come on talk show's with a sob story then the talk show host will help them? Was it one of those deals? Or they just got interviewed because of the youtube clip?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

no they went on the show after the video got popular.

I got my wisdom teeth out at that age, and I don't remember much of it but I do remember everyone laughing at me forever and my mom told me all the crazy stuff I said. I even talked about marrying my boyfriend when I was all messed up on the car ride home. I think its the anesthesia that makes people all wacky, not the pain pills. But adding the pain pills to the mix after the anesthesia...well...it's pretty funny.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
That was funny. Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Well I have first hand experience with this stuff. As I got my wisdom teeth out (all 4 of them at once), had too drink a liquid that was supposed to send me to sleep immediately.

After about 30 minutes, I still wasn´t under so I asked if I could get another "drink", which I then did. Well it didn´t help either. I was fully conscious for the whole 2 or 3 hours operation. I still can remember the doctor showing me the four teeth and saying something like "see, this is why we were doing all this". But the second I stood up from the chair I started tripping balls. Really really big time. I have no clear memory of what happened but my stepfather who drove told me that I started talking all kinds of crazy stuff.

When I came home my mother asked me how it went and I mumbled something about john wayne and a gutshot and that it is survivable. After that I slept for 30 hours straight. Good times...

I was 19 or 20 at the time. So yeah, this stuff can send you into space. The problem is that you don´t recall any of it afterwards, at least in my case.

PS: What is with the sister in the OT vid? Is she tripping as well or just slow or something? She definately acts strange.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Nightaudit because: post scriptum

top topics

join