It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Chemtrail does 180 turn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well here is a chemtrail you don't see everyday. I wonder why they did the loop or turned back?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reminded me of this satellite image.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I am sorry, I have no idea although I do find it very beautiful with the light shining through it.

Even if it is killing us or whatever :p

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

Interesting photo you have there. From the looks of it, it isn't that unusual. I've sure never seen it before though.

CX

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Thats a contrail isn't it?

I live close to one of the nearby airports and on the approach the planes can do a pretty tight curve to get on path for the airport. Not quite 180 like in the video, but not far off.

Maybe he forgot his lunchbox?

CX.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Nice video. I'm not saying it's an spacecraft but, couple of simple thoughts came to my mind.

1.- Comercial flight usually don't do those radical turns, that will be a waste and piontless.
2.- Not a fireball, comet or asteroid entering the atmosphere.

To me, it has to be militar, since it looks 100% controlled, regardless if it is a contrail or a chemtrail. The interesting part is, according to the poster it took place in southamerica, that kind of technology is impossible to aquire for any southamerican militar budget.

I wonder what mineral sources could be there, without had been noticed by local government.
I wonder what is the averange health profile of the people in that area.
I wonder what is the seismic and volcanic activity there.
I wonder what militar training activities are taking place there.
edit on 19-12-2010 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I saw something like this in the summer.. but a way sharper curve. It was literally a HOOK in the sky. The ONLY thing that could have created it would have been a stunt plane, but there was nothing of that sort in the area (we were on an island 30min from land, at my cottage). No airfields anywhere remotely close to us.

I thought it was weird and I asked my uncle to look and he even did a double take and agreed that it was indeed strange.

Not sure what it is.. i'm not implying anything either.. but I had never seen anything like that before (and I look to the skies a lot).
edit on 19-12-2010 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I kid you not,I saw this happen above the north bay San Fancisco CA Tue the 14th Dec.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Looks like we've employed ET's to do the chemtrail work for us.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Thats a contrail isn't it?

I live close to one of the nearby airports and on the approach the planes can do a pretty tight curve to get on path for the airport. Not quite 180 like in the video, but not far off.

Maybe he forgot his lunchbox?

CX.

No, it's not a contrail.
I am starting to notice more and more that people from the UK are calling all of the Chemtrails we see in America, Contrails.
I am not sure if and where they spray in the UK but here in America it has been on the rise. We all live close to airports and no such trails are around any of them.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Great chemtrail! Some people on these boards are STILL confusing a contrail & chemtrail. For anyone who is still unsure what a chemtrail is, PLEASE research this very important topic as it concerns us all! I've been researching and documenting chemtrails now for 6 years --since the upward leap in the number of chemtrails started back in 2004.

The loop is quite mysterious. I've been thinking of making a thread with my chemtrail photos as I have many unusual and interesting photos as well as videos.

Thank you for sharing this photo and keep them coming. All of you who have chemtrail photos and videos --please share with the community. Start threads, websites -anything to get the information out there.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

There is no way to find out if it was a contrail or chemtrail since we don't have any other evidence besides the video. To confirm a chemtrail 100% is almost impossible, unless you can find the way to sample the trail coming out from the plane. By the other hand, that would make chemtrails a perfect weapon.
edit on 19-12-2010 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Well here is a chemtrail you don't see everyday. I wonder why they did the loop or turned back?

Planes do occasionally double back on themselves, you know. It could be a holding pattern, or a divert for weather, who knows.

Of course ultimately it's still just a contrail. Near where I live a few years back a Tornado fighter did a perfect circle, supposedly in tribute of the third Lord of The Rings film winning some award. And yes, I am sure it's a contrail.

With regards to no contrail near an airport, thats because they occur in the stratosphere, where the air is cold, such that water vapour from the engines condense quickly into a cloud. If you're near an airport they'll be going to land, so they'll be flying nearer the ground in warmer air (ie, in the troposphere), hence no contrail. As to persistence, you'll need to ask a meteorologist.

top topics

join