It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 on the brink?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The S. Korea drill finished and nothing happened from N.Korea yet... either they are just talking big words (for all our sake) or they'll do something when most don't expect it. Could be he is waiting for the lunar eclipse for the 6th seal to open?
:p

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I really hope that World War 3 doesn't start. If it does it could be disasterous very likely killing millions of people like in the first and second world war's. I certainly don't want that to happen.
edit on 20-12-2010 by keelan55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I personally do not wish for ww3... but i do wish for a total change of the world... we have gone into such levels of ROT that only drastic things could change it. So i do get what people mean when they say , "i hope ww3 happends". People need this world changed soon... I personally am sick and tired of all this violence, and people holding positions in govts with their mind on money and oil and any kind of sick twisted stuff.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

moon turning to blood could be the full lunar eclipse as it turns red and the sun darkening coulod be due to the winter solstice.....earthquakes could be nukes....all very daunting to say the least

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

moon turning to blood could be the full lunar eclipse as it turns red and the sun darkening coulod be due to the winter solstice.....earthquakes could be nukes....all very daunting to say the least

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
They just won't give up, will they... www.reuters.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join