It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind-blowing UFO video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Dont jump right away....i have a reason for the term MIND-BLOWING. i think this the by far the most informative video on UFOs in whole You Tube land

THE VIDEO

www.youtube.com...

the video is very well edited, it has some pretty serious information from ORIGINAL Apollo astronauts, and well, all of this footage is from NASA itself

Mind-blowing

**** for some reason the video wont embed, theres the link to YT

thank you
edit on 19-12-2010 by anubisone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
broken video/ broken link.

Any other place where said video may be found? You have piqued my curiosity, sir!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Video has malformed ID ?

2nd line

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
video wont embed on ATS, i posted a hard link to YT. thank you

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Nice. I've seen most, if not all, of this stuff before, but A.) it is always good and B.) it's just one of those pesky lil things that NASA justs seems to have a hard time with. Either something is going on up there or there is an awful lot of ice crystals floating about - just for the cameras, mind.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Let me try...

sorted.

just use the numbers & letters after the "="
edit on 19/12/2010 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hi. At one point of that video there are 2 still shots of black triangles below the orbiter. Does anybody have more on those photos. Where they came from, who took them, and what the official NASA story is.

Either its a fake photo, or its something important. Do any of the longer term members have more data on this? I assume its not new?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyprian

Ditto, someone has alot of explaining to do.
This footage is undeniably proof of alien craft and/or hidden technology IMHO, I'd say a mixture of both.

The teather footage is truely mind boggling considering that it's (the teather) 12 miles long putting some of the objects passing in it's vacinity at 3 miles in diameter

Good luck debunkers and deniers

edit on 19-12-2010 by Mythkiller because: spelling

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

This may help you
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks. That clears that one up :-)

cheers

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller

This footage is undeniably proof of alien craft and/or hidden technology IMHO...

Sorry to disappoint you. Ice and debris. There's lots of it floating around up there. Every time we go into space we leave more junk behind.

The teather footage is truely mind boggling considering that it's (the teather) 12 miles long putting some of the objects passing in it's vacinity at 3 miles in diameter. Good luck debunkers and deniers

Sorry to disappoint you again but the tether footage has been rationally explained a long time ago. Only a few die-hard Believers and truth-deniers are still clinging to it as any kind of ET evidence.

Nothing to see here, folks!
edit on 19-12-2010 by torsion because: classified

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
nowa days its the ones who dont beleave who are crazy! i really enjoyed it. like how it ended with the tether incident has any one seen the tether incident with velocity tracking?

G4Xx66ba36o

one of my favs!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Ice and debris does NOT change direction like most of the firsts footage in this video.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
www.rense.com...

pretty good info

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
here you are..

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Something on this video that I haven't seen before is the astronaut with the laptop aboard the ISS, which appears to show a flying saucer shaped UFO.
Looks like something that avoided censoring because it's somewhat obscure and at an angle.

Curious.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
Something on this video that I haven't seen before is the astronaut with the laptop aboard the ISS, which appears to show a flying saucer shaped UFO.
Looks like something that avoided censoring because it's somewhat obscure and at an angle.

Curious.

Sorry to disappoint you too but its a wallpaper!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Ya torsion ice and debris will not change direction. Now I've heard that some of the changes in direction are beccause the thrusters are changing the direction of the spacecraft, which I agree with.

The only problem is that there is one clip In that video where 2 seperate object change directions but are moving opposite of each other, meaning that particular clip can not be explained by the thrusters as the ice and debris would all move in the same direction as we have seen with other STS videos.

Another spooky clip were the photos of the black triangles in the upper atmosphere. You can see the symetry of the object and in one photo see that te depth of the object is also symetrical.

Finally, the clips of objects "blinking" into frame and moving independently of each other are very convincing as well.

Now, I'm not saying that any of those objects were alien spacecraft because who knows? I will say that those are not space debris/ice crystals.
edit on 19-12-2010 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

I was going to say that, but let it go, that part of the video to me destroyed the credibility of the video poster...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeechQuestInfo

Another spooky clip were the photos of the black triangles in the upper atmosphere. You can see the symetry of the object and in one photo see that te depth of the object is also symetrical.

Sorry to disappoint yet again but Internos found the source of the photo over a year ago.

Thermal tile

Bear in mind that the guy behind Lunacognita is sourcing his imagery from NASA so he knows exactly what these things are.

Mod edit: link corrected.
edit on 19/12/2010 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join