It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The occultist Illuminati purpose behind the gay agenda in the USA.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Doujutsu

I've read the Bible and the evidence, there, seems to suggest that he is. Though you'd never know it by interacting with the majority of his small minded, hate filled, irrational, misled flock.

I don't read bible, i read something else.

There is no homos in our society because they are given a death sentence if found out.

1.5Bil people follow the religion.

Sooo, I guess you read the extreme homophobe/closet gay weekly?
And you live in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Mauritania, northern Nigeria, Sudan, or Yemen as they are the only countries in the world that have the death penalty for gay sex. 1.5 bil may follow the religion, but just a small percentage are that insane....
Crawl back under the rock you came from and please do us all a favor and leave the sane world alone.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

reply to post by willie9696

You still haven't answered my question.

Would it make it fine for a paedo, rapist, criminal to go ahead with their activities because they can't control themselves as it's in their DNA?

Yes or No?

No, like any sane person would answer you... There is no comparison to pedophilia and rape because that is someone taking advantage of someone, but gay's are two grown up's engaging in a mutual sexual relationship.

Do you see the difference? If not I suspect that you are a very dangerous individual.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

But they have it in their DNA, so why should they be forced to control themselves?

And if a kid is happy to have sex with a paedo and consents to it, that's fine?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

It really concerns me that there are so many homophobic / hate threads on ATS. I'm beginning to feel that I, A GAY MAN, am not welcomed here.

I strongly urge the ATS moderators to not allow hate threads like this on ATS.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

There is no homos in our society because they are given a death sentence if found out.

You know, I have never understood why Islam and Christianity don't get along better.. They are both such peaceful and happy religions with such a positive outlook on existence and human nature.

Islam would get on with Christians and Jews.

Only if the followers of those religions follow the original script of Torah/Bible not the corrupted ones they have now.

Than all three religions will be at the same level and same views on homos.
edit on Sun Dec 19 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen

1.5 bil may follow the religion, but just a small percentage are that insane....

While the rest of them agree with it.

That's 1.5Bil people of this planets population are hardcore anti-homos.

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it.

edit on Sun Dec 19 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: LARGE QUOTE PARED DOWN

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Splitting hairs, really, for my money. Religion is religion is religion.

Here's a scary thought for you. There are gay guys around you. They just hide it better because being outted would be their death.

They might walk by you, on the street, every single day. They might even bump into you.
They might work with you.
They might be close to you. They might be somebody you trust or even love.

But they are there.

In the west you'd pretty much know who they were and wouldn't have to stress out, wondering if the guy sitting next to you was thinking about you in *that* way or not. Gays here are open. We know. We don't have to wonder.

In your world you'd never know. You have to wonder about everybody. You have to always wonder.

And with that much hatred towards them... knowing that anybody you see might just be gay... That's gotta be a very, very dispempowering and empty feeling.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

But they have it in their DNA, so why should they be forced to control themselves?

Would you let your CHILD make major life decisions by themselves?...would you allow your 10 year old to go out and get a tattoo because they 'want one'...would you happily give children the right to vote or allow them to drink alcohol and get wasted? No? Why's that then? Could be because they are CHILDREN and as such are not, in general, emotionally or mentally mature enough to make these sorts of decisions....SO as for a child being 'happy to have sex' with a paedo...that may well be the case at the time but as they are still a child they can not be fully aware of what that would mean....get it?

Being gay does not even compare....where are the victims?...it's between 2 consenting ADULTS and that is the point...the problem is what exactly?

These people who are so vocal about their hatred for gays...I reckon a good few are probably secretly dying for a hard shafting up the harris but just can't bear to admit it, thinking it would make them less 'manly'....pathetic.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yeah, definetly a seriously insane and dangerous individual.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Ohh and BTW if it's scientifically proven Homos don't have a choice because they have it in their 'genes'.

Does that mean paedophillia should be allowed if the paedos 'have it' in their genes?

Does that mean criminals should be allowed robbing and killing people because they 'have it' in their genes?

edit on 19-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

That is a load of rubbish, and if you can't see the difference, then you are truely ignorant. Peodofiles abuse,rape children. Same with criminals who rob,kill,use violence etc. So, these people do stuff that effect us humans in a bad way.

Now, how the hell is being gay the same thing? Who are they hurting? Are they abusing children,robbing or killing people? no, they are not.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

While the rest of them agree with it.

That's 1.5Bil people of this planets population are hardcore anti-homos.

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it.

That is a lie, and you know it. Just a small percentage of extremists have those beliefs. Those would be the same guys blowing themselves up for an imagined god. Sad.
edit on Sun Dec 19 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

edit on Sun Dec 19 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: mod edit, to fix quote tags

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Its hate driven people like you that makes the world such an evil place to live. You use religon as a front to get your hatred across. If your God is real, and agrees with everything you say, then to me, that would make him/her an evil God, and too be honest, i would rather go to hell than worship a primitive thinking evil God.

I tell you whats funny. This all powerful God, with a mind so beyond ours it unreal, thinks like a primitive human being! lol I know there are decent religous people out there who don't use religon to spread their evil and hatred, but too be honest, i would love to see the end of religon. This wil not happen though because so many hateful and truely bad people need it to spread their hate!

Its a terrible world we live in!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen

That is a lie, and you know it. Just a small percentage of extremists have those beliefs. Those would be the same guys blowing themselves up for an imagined god. Sad.

Ohh yeh that's a lie?

Go and see how many Muslims agree with Sharia law.

You will be amazed by the statistics.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Hefficide

Trust me they don't exist in my country.

woah, wait.. your location says GB.. which one might assume to be Great Britain. I take it that is an invalid assumption? What country might you be in then, if one may ask? Iran?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

reply to post by Hefficide

woah, wait.. your location says GB.. which one might assume to be Great Britain. I take it that is an invalid assumption? What country might you be in then, if one may ask? Iran?

I can't tell you who i am or where i am.

i hope you understand.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I don't really care who you are. As for where you are, well, if you are stating there are no gays in your country, but won't reveal what country you are in, then I have no reason to trust you. *shrug* I call BS and frankly find the entire thread here tiresome and pointless.

Gay people exist and will continue to exist. Any culture that pretends to not have gays is probably just denying the truth or living under a lie. Whilest the minions and peons struggle to live by religious laws, the powerful leaders are in the back room drinking and humping anything that moves.

(insert standard disclaimer about opinions and generalizations here)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Remember kids, if you repeat it enough times, over and over again, and you squeeze your eyes really really hard, it makes it true.

Of course there are gay guys where you live. To believe otherwise is folly or brainwashed oblivion.

I don't go around wondering who is gay, maybe you might.

Refer to my previous post. I don't have to wonder. I live in America where gay men don't have to pretend to be straight. And I don't have to pretend that there is no such thing as gay people.

We have balance here. It's a beautiful thing.

Soon as they become gay, they are dead.

So is it the neon fireworks that shower down around the heads of those who are "becoming gay" that gives them away? Have your scientists developed a working gaydar prototype?

Forget all that... You do understand that gay people don't become gay, right? They ARE gay. Gay isn't like, say a religion, where you just wake up one day and decide to be a hate mongering bigot in the name of God. It's more like being male or female. You are born and it's what you are.

The Islamic scholars have different opinions on how to deal with them.Some say throw them alive off a cliff, some say stone them, some say hang them and some say shoot them.they really need to get their heads together.I prefer the cliff.

Gameover.

This is just a sad, sad statement. I've spent literally dozens and dozens of hours, here on ATS, in Islamic-bashing threads, defending the rights of others to be free of religious persecution. Their right to be whatever religion they want. And now fate has thrown me this ironic twist.

I pray that you are the exception and not the rule where Islam is concerned or I might have to rethink my opinions about it because this kind of intolerance is sickening.

~Heff
edit on 12/19/10 by Hefficide because: bb tag error

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Actually the debate is not whether or not there is a God, at least in my case. It is whether or not he is a God of exclusion, hatred, bigotry, and fear... or if he is actually worthy of the title of "most high".

I've read the Bible and the evidence, there, seems to suggest that he is. Though you'd never know it by interacting with the majority of his small minded, hate filled, irrational, misled flock.

~Heff

Heff, there's hope for you yet,

btw; I was a baaad boy around Stockbridge and ATL in general during the mid 90's...but I'm better now.

Peaceness.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I don't go around wondering who is gay, maybe you might.

Soon as they become gay, they are dead.The Islamic scholars have different opinions on how to deal with them.Some say throw them alive off a cliff, some say stone them, some say hang them and some say shoot them.they really need to get their heads together.I prefer the cliff.

I can't tell you who i am or where i am.

i hope you understand.

You already have In this thread here at this link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I found what you had to say about yourself interesting, and am wondering why would try to pretend to be something completely differant now.

The thing about ATS is.. this feature that saves your post history, and it is viewable by everyone else. If you are going to try to incite arguements, you might as well at least try and be consistant in your web of lies.

~meathead
edit on 19-12-2010 by Mike Stivic because: fixed my thumbs down

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join