It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The occultist Illuminati purpose behind the gay agenda in the USA.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

It's not gay it's anal.
-------------------------------

Just to add more generally.
I am confused by some trends in the posts.
There are two homophobic perceptions which seem very much at odds with each other.
I wish somebody could tell us whether gays are disliked as a fixed minority (that irritates the majority), or whether we are disliked as a spreading social "disease" that threatens to convert (or recruit) the oh-so fragile heterosexual orientation.

I don't see gays running straight conversion camps, or offering straight people "conversion therapy" and aversion therapy. Yet, this still happens to gay people, even in Western countries, although the results are hardly impressive.

This homophobic paranoia is surprising.
It implies that our gay orientation is much more set and natural than their straight orientation.
It's probably fair to say that even in the most liberal countries over 90% of all culture is about straight people, and aimed at straight people.
So it makes me wonder why they feel so threatened.

edit on 24-12-2010 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2010 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
reply to post by wayno

Let me ask you this: do you think people that are Religious are harmful to society? How about White Supremacist? Or how about those who protest abortion? If so, why is it that you harbour negative feelings towards these types of people? What makes them different from you or me?

This is all perception. Your perception on this issue is different to my perception and this is why you cannot understand from where I am coming on this issue.

I do understand. I just think you are wrong.
Sorry ...
As for the groups you mention I also believe they are wrong -- that is a conclusion that I arrived at by thinking about it, using intellect primarily, and not simply an emotional reaction.
edit on 12/25/2010 by wayno because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Right on!
Homophobia, as any phobia is based on fear and insecurity.
Those with the most fear and feelings of insecurity are experiencing those things because they are desperately clinging onto a false premise that can not hold them -- the belief that homo erotic feelings are bad.

Gay persons on the other hand are safe and secure in their knowledge that its natural. They feel no need to bash straights in order to prop up a feeble and failing position.

The very paranoia and sense of urgency gay bashers display is indication of how weak their beliefs are.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

It's actually pretty simple. Do heterosexual men enjoy seeing men engaging in Oral Sex? Do they enjoy watching men kiss and touch each other? No they do not. It is the thought of two people of the same sex interacting sexually with each other that is at issue. (Although I will admit it is strange that straight men get turned on by two women doing these things. But the reason has to do with wishing you were in the experience you are witnessing - which is a big contrast to the first scenario.)
edit on 25/12/2010 by Dark Ghost because: clarity

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Here's a suggestion for you "Just don't think about it"!

If it bugs you to think about it (men doing it) then why obsess with the subject? Just move on.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Wow... uh...
if the problem is that some people on this board are...."thinking about it"
especially as graphically as someone just described...

then perhaps we should rename this board...

"IMAGINING A GAY AGENDA....and secretly imagining a gay experience?"

I wonder if denial plays a large role in this pointed sexual bigotry...haha..

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Well seeing that enjoyment is your perspective that is fine. There are many things that I see that I do not enjoy. I do not for example enjoy reading your posts. I find the possibility of your hidden agenda distastful. Yet i would never campaign to have you thrown off this site or banned.

I just think that irregardless of our differences you have a right to be. Now a right to be means a right for you to be as you are until such time as you choose to change. Your right to be sir is actually independent of me. Maybe it is an old school liberalism so sue me!

As an ex scientist with a love of the arts and left wing politics ( cue catcalls from the cheap seats) I enjoy the way that some gays have contributed to the alternative and nonconventional. Some gyas are idiots and the same can be said of any social grouping. I just do not expect everyone to comply with my urges drives and lifechoices. The world is bigger than me! If you being you works for you that is fine.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Originally posted by Vicky32

If you are familiar with Terry Pratchett's Hogfather - I will say that your posting style makes me want to say to you what Susan said to Teatime...
Vicky

Is this a case of "My morals prevent me from saying what I want to say, but they are ambiguous enough to allow me to reference it?" Poor form.

~Heff
edit on 12/24/10 by Hefficide because: fixing my end quote fail

First to the snipey little man denigrating my English - nb, I am an English teacher and probably know better than he does Shane or something?
Of course gay men attack women! We're their sexual rivals...
Re The Hogfather - no, it's not a case of ambiguous morals, but simply the fact that the piece of dialogue I referenced is too long to quote. But what I had in mind is the part where Susan says (paraphrased) "I know you... you're the boy who ... couldn't tell the difference between teasing the cat and setting it on fire"
Vicky

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Another user was under the impression that "anal sex" was the idea that heterosexual men objected and he couldn't understand why. I tried to explain to him that his interpretation was wrong - it is not a sex act but the idea of two men together. Heterosexual men who are into that kind of thing will do it with a women who wants and gives consent to the act. Using this sex act itself as the reason why homosexuality is opposed is silly and immature.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
Well seeing that enjoyment is your perspective that is fine. There are many things that I see that I do not enjoy. I do not for example enjoy reading your posts. I find the possibility of your hidden agenda distastful. Yet i would never campaign to have you thrown off this site or banned.

If you don't enjoy reading my posts then either ignore them or put me on your ignore list. It is naive to think on a forum such as this that there are not bound to be people who share a different world-view to that of your own. You think I have a hidden agenda and I think you have one, who is right? Does it matter really? Let other people decide for themselves.

I just think that irregardless of our differences you have a right to be. Now a right to be means a right for you to be as you are until such time as you choose to change. Your right to be sir is actually independent of me. Maybe it is an old school liberalism so sue me!

It's funny when somebody on a crusade to promote minority rights tells those with views that fall in the majority that they need "to change" their way of thinking to accommodate the minority. Whether you think I have the right to be or express my views matters in what capacity exactly? You are not the Moral Authority for those living on Earth so please stop trying to make out that you are.

As an ex scientist with a love of the arts and left wing politics ( cue catcalls from the cheap seats) I enjoy the way that some gays have contributed to the alternative and nonconventional. Some gyas are idiots and the same can be said of any social grouping. I just do not expect everyone to comply with my urges drives and lifechoices. The world is bigger than me! If you being you works for you that is fine.

The contributions made by people who happen to be Gay have little to do with their sexual orientation but rather their character, determination and intellect as a human being. It's kind of irritating to see you and others make the implication that I see Gay People as sub-human when that is so ridiculously far from the truth. I believe homosexuality is a destructive form of behaviour in the context of human survival. I have given reasons why I believe this and it has NOTHING to do with wanting to harm the reputation or well-being of Gay People.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Of course gay men attack women! We're their sexual rivals...

Why on earth would a gay man attack a woman? They are after different things. Gay men go after other gay men, and heterosexual women, are into heterosexual men.

See, I am a straight guy, and funny thing happens when I am around homosexual men, they understand that I am a straight guy and don't hit on me.

The only homosexual agenda I see is that gay people want to have the same rights as everyone else. From what I have seen, they for the most part aren't sexual deviants, they aren't child molesters, they aren't monsters, they are people wanting to live their lives. I really don't see the problem.

If it were solely up to me and two guys wanted to marry each other, I say mazal tov, same with two women who want to marry each other. In my opinion love should not be legislated. Two consenting adults should have the right to be together.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Two consenting adults should have the right to be together.

See, as far as I know, no one is stopping them!
They can go at it like bunnies with no problems. Of course, standing up, yelling "I'm gay!!!" as a woman did on a tertiary course I was on, is bound to make everyone else go 'huh?"
None of we straight people stood up and introduced ourselves on Day 1, as this woman did, by announcing our sexuality (the tutor had asked us to introduce ourselves - if you've ever done tertiary study, you'll know the kind of thing - "say a few words about what you hope to get out of being here" etc.
I assure you, who she got her rocks off with, could not have been more irrelevant! (Maybe she hoped that someone would attack her, and she'd have a reason to feel more important than the rest of us. However, she was doomed to disappointment.) It seemed she was the only one to care...
As I have often heard people say (referrring to Oscar Wilde) "It used to be the love that dare not speak its name. Now it is the love that jolly well won't shut up!"
Vicky

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

"I believe homosexuality is a destructive form of behaviour in the context of human survival. "

Wow you actually believe that humanity can actually die out if gays have human rights? If 90% of populations across the globe are hetero humanity will not die out. if 90% of the population is gay then Humanity will not become extinct because unlike chimpanzees we will actually use science to resolve problems.

edit on 25-12-2010 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Wow that "HIGH HORSE" that you ride must be quite a nag. I fail to see how my pointing out my liberal stance towards you has generated your irrational ire. Did you actually reed the phrase "old school liberal" Would you like me to explain it?

Perhaps in your next life you will return as a minority. That woul dbe an interesting thought experiment.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Actually a lot of conservative groups want to ban gay marriage, some even have gone so far as wanting a constitutional amendment to ban it.

And as far as the lady screaming that she is gay, you have seen Jersey Shore right? No one has a monopoly on being obnoxious.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Vicky32

Actually a lot of conservative groups want to ban gay marriage, some even have gone so far as wanting a constitutional amendment to ban it.

And as far as the lady screaming that she is gay, you have seen Jersey Shore right? No one has a monopoly on being obnoxious.

Both your points are irrelevant to me and to most of the world - the majority of us are not in the USA and therefore your laws about gay marriage don't signify! (An American tried to tell me this isn't an American site, but it can't just be chance that every thread I read is populated 99% by Americans who keep assuming I am none?
I don't even know what Jersey Shore is, and if it was shown here (and it may well be, as at least one of our 4 free to air TV channels is American owned,) I still wouldn't watch it. The only American TV I watch is science fiction - full stop.
It's pretty obvious to me that gays can't marry. (Here they have civil unions..) They can however have sex to their hearts' content - and they can have civil unions (or in some countries, marriage) as much as they want.
But it can't ever be real marriage no matter what they want it to be. Why want it is beyond me!
Vicky

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

"who keep assuming I am one" is what it should obviously be... Dratted browser problems!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

First sorry to assume you were American. I do tend to do that.

Second:

But it can't ever be real marriage no matter what they want it to be.

Well, yes, it can be, marriage isn't just about procreation.

Why want it is beyond me!

Because everyone should have the opportunity to be completely miserable.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Gay people have the right to marry as much as heterosexual people have the right to marry. What people want to do is change the definition and institution of the word marriage - which has been seen as a union between a man and a woman (and the building block for starting a family) over the last few thousand years. Marriage is not just about starting a family, but that is the idea that it emanates from. Besides giving those with insecurities about their partner's devotion to them some piece of mind, what purpose does marriage serve two people who have no intention of starting a family?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Wow you actually believe that humanity can actually die out if gays have human rights? If 90% of populations across the globe are hetero humanity will not die out. if 90% of the population is gay then Humanity will not become extinct because unlike chimpanzees we will actually use science to resolve problems.

Gay people don't have Human Rights? This is a massive lie. Gay People have the same rights and freedoms I have - it is the MEDIA telling them that they are missing out on Rights. I do not have the right to marry another man any more than a homosexual man does. We are both free to marry somebody of the opposite sex because this fits within the definition of marriage.

----------------

Wow that "HIGH HORSE" that you ride must be quite a nag. I fail to see how my pointing out my liberal stance towards you has generated your irrational ire. Did you actually reed the phrase "old school liberal" Would you like me to explain it?

Perhaps in your next life you will return as a minority. That woul dbe an interesting thought experiment.

I do know what it's like to be in the minority in certain aspects of my life. But I do not expect those in the majority to alter their lifestyles to accommodate how I wish to live. I can see the majority are happy and content getting things done in their current form. I don't believe the obstacles and challenges I face because of these circumstances should be the problem of Society as a whole. Perhaps that is where we differ?

edit on 26/12/2010 by Dark Ghost because: combined responses

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join