It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The occultist Illuminati purpose behind the gay agenda in the USA.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
reply to post by Char-Lee

People are always using animals as an example of what humans should be, I don't get it, Dogs eat poop too.

What a frickin arse. Come on man. Surely you aren't that deft.

The point of comparison is with regard to gettin one's jollies. It is not about enjoying the taste of poop or the smell of pee, which is intrigueing to much of the animal world due to their enhanced sense of smell.

We are talking about joy here. About physical pleasure, accompanied by love and caring in a whole bunch of human beings. These are polar opposites from the stench that you choose to drag up.

What a silly bugger you are.

Maybe I used a poor example..sorry just watched my sisters dog snacking out the window lol!
I was simply saying it is strange to me that people keep trying to make points about PEOPLE by talking ANIMALS..creatures that we slaughter by the millions daily and people eat.
Just because ANIMALS do something does not mean PEOPLE should also, so I am STILL confused as to why people keep using that example!

You say "What a silly bugger you are"
Actualy am a very nice woman who tries to live and let live, still this is a place for discussion and so there are my thoughts. I don't think I have ever called anyone a foul name in my life...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeaWind

SW: Perfect example of someone who did NOT understand the post, so twists the meaning to SMEAR. Using the RACE CARD in a discussion of a NWO agenda to promote homosexuality? You should read my post on Page 9 of this thread. You might have a better idea of what I'm talking about:

Of course, there has been a gradual indoctrination over the years to make homosexuality socially acceptable. Some very powerful Gays are in the Media -- Arts & Entertainment. And this indoctrination has increased.

Conspiratorial nonsense in a thread that is hidden behind a veil of religious bigotry.

There are some extremely powerful Christian men and women who control almost all legislative matters, so I think there must be a NWO conspiracy there.

Why is homosexuality seen as so vile? That is the heart of the matter. Even if homosexuality were being promoted by some Illuminati-esque organization (a strange assertion in its own right), why would that be an issue? It would only mean something negative if someone interprets homosexuality negatively and it does seem like you are doing just that talking about an "agenda" as if no other group in the country has an agenda and as if homosexuals have some hive mind. The only reason to hate on homosexuality is pretty much because of religion and the Christian agenda has been hard at work at promoting eschatological conspiracies sans an ounce of reason as to how homosexuals are ruining society.

Originally posted by SeaWindI remember seeing some cartoon that's being shown in US elementary schools, promoting a Gay man. In the cartoon, a pretty young woman is shown surrounded by hunky men admiring her. The setting is a beach. Then a young man is shown trying on a woman's bikini. The young Gay comes out onto the beach and the attention of the hunky men is TURNED from the pretty woman to the young Gay guy. With throbbing hearts, the formerly straight hunky men are now INFATUATED with the young Gay guy wearing a woman's bikini. This cartoon is now shown to grade school children.

Funny I know of no such cartoon and even if it were shown as much as you hint at, it would not be indicative of some worldwide conspiracy nor even of any ulterior motives given the amount of discrimination homosexuals face alone in this country, let alone in the world. How many schools have Bible-thumping teachers and school boards that think creationism is a valid science? Yeah, I don't see you complaining about that despite the fact that it's a far bigger threat to critical thinking.

SW: Actually, there are such efforts underway:

newsthump.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.cato.org...

www.abc.net.au...

www.podval.org...

www.wnd.com...

www.fmr.no...

www.aim.org...

What you fail to realize is that opinions on legalizing all drugs, even by powerful people, do not equate to serious moves to do so at the legislative level. Although I am glad that people are finally seeing that the current policies do nothing but create problems and do more harm than good.

The move to legalize ALL drugs is seriously underway in the U.K. It is also being discussed here seriously. See link to Cato Institute. Soros has funded the movement to legalize marijuana for years. This is the "thin edge of the wedge" which will include the legalization of ALL drugs eventually. California will eventually pass the law legalizing marijuana -- it's only a matter of time. Just because it failed once does not make it a dead issue.

Oh no! Legalization of marijuana! That's horrible! How could such a scientifically-proven dangerous, malevolent, and iniquitous drug be legalized for adult use!? This is an outrage! I hate to say this but 99% of drugs out there are worse than marijuana and the only people against its usage and for the Drug War are moral fascists. There really are no logical or scientific reasons to oppose it.

Branching off of the possibility marijuana could be legalized to saying that ALL drugs will be is flat-out propaganda. You will never see things like heroin, methampetamine, coc aine, or even the non-dangerous hallucinogens that society likes to vilify legalized. There is good reasoning for some of those as heroin and coc aine can both be very dangerous.

But you do realize most of the Drug War propaganda works against drug usage, despite the logical inconsistencies and scientific proof otherwise, right?

SW: Interesting that you would come to this conclusion, since I have NEVER linked EVERYTHING to Crowley. How could I? I am NOT even a follower of Crowley.

I'm surprised that you do NOT follow Crowley avidly, he engaged in a lot of homosexual sex for his rituals.

Did you just ad hominem me? Since I support homosexual rights, I must be homosexual or something to that effect? I am actually a heterosexual male who happens to have a profound love of critical thought, rhetoric, language, poetry, music, and theology. So maybe my liberal arts interests do not appeal to your sense of religious morality, but that is how I see the world after years of being sequestered into believing the words of moral and religious fascists who tried to twist me into their beliefs. I harbor no animosity towards religious morality, but I ask it not be put into government, though it is. Which is why your point so infuriates me, it's the complete opposite of what reality is actually like. Homosexual and pro-drug agendas are not winning, it just so happens that society is finally realizing these archaic Nixon-era policies are not only irrational, but dangerous, and that the struggle against them is still very much lagging though it is making inchward progress.

I am an occultist though so I do think Crowley is a pivotal figure in it, though I am not so much for Thelema as much as I like ceremonial magick and chaos magick. I'm a skeptical occultist too, not a fluffy bunny type.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Whats with the Hitlerian speech? Hate crime to voice your opinion about a conspiracy to promote homosexual activity?? Watch the very first video he posted on this OP. There is clearly a conspiracy to promote homosexual activity by TPTB. Doesn't really matter if you support gays or not. Could be the nicest gay guy or gal in the world they are still being used by TPTB who program it into their heads that they're on their side. You say ban speech from ATS?? Doesn't that type of speech go against what this website is supposed to be about??

Look I support peoples right to do what they want to with their own lives. I really don't care if you're gay or not. Doesn't mean we can't have a civil debate going beyond that point.

Things are multifaceted .It is clear that children are brainwashed at very young ages. They are heavily medicated and pounded to death on a daily basis by programming on the television and video games. One aspect of the programming has to do with eugenics. And a big part of that is population control. and there is no doubt they are programming children that being gay is trendy and cool. Things like Madonna and Spears making out etc. There is an effort to make people gay, a gay agenda if you will. And there is no doubt people who are gay that would not have naturally been gay nor chosen to be gay. Understand that this is a reality and a true fact about this whole deal.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by InfowarriorCarson

I'm not sure about your country, or to which games you refer, but as a gay person I generally experience the opposite.
I think there's an agenda to make everyone straight.
Not just straight, but violently so.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The homosexual arguments that "when two people love each other" or "why can't we have the same rights as everyone else ? You do , you have the right to marry someone of age, the opposite sex. That is the same right as everyone else.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Xzorter

Having the right to marry somebody of the opposite sex does not guarantee personal choice.
In most historic and current cultures people marry the opposite sex to make alliances.
Parents, chiefs or the community tell them whom to marry.

However, in contemporary Western culture we have the notion of personal choice of whom to marry.
Personal choice between two people goes beyond gender.

You have the right to choose one adult partner for yourself, and that right of choice is absolute.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Xzorter

That is the lamest excuse for denying equal rights on the planet... Now do you want to tell me all about the 'Sanctity of Marraige' after you just cheapened it to biological compatibility? A pretty lame attempt at masking your prejudice...
edit on 21-12-2010 by JaxonRoberts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I think that you should read a couple more posts, before you get you panties in a twist.
(I retracted my statement, and conceded that it is better to keep these kind of extremist elements in the open so it is easier to fight them).

However, after you have done that, you should remember that Hitler singled out and sent thousands of gays to death camps.....

Other than that there is no conspiracy at all, unless you think womens liberation and equal rights for minorities in general is a conspiracy. One video from any deranged individual with no backing proof will not convince me otherwise.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Just to clarify my position on the issue: the Gay Agenda is yet another divide and conquer (DAC) tactic used by TPTB to cause tension and resentment between the world's population. Just like the Women's Liberation movement, it promotes itself as well-intentioned (women's rights) but in reality the actual benefit comes out of seeing this cause tension between radical elements from both sides of the fence. Another example is Minority Rights. Once again it is promoted as "evening the playing field" and "helping minorities combat discrimination". In truth it is about causing resentment between those that are part of the majority and those in the minority. Multiculturalism? Same thing. DAC...

(I realise this view might seem cynical, but it is hard to deny these things are happening when you take the time to do the research and question the events taking place around you.)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
Just to clarify my position on the issue: the Gay Agenda is yet another divide and conquer (DAC) tactic used by TPTB to cause tension and resentment between the world's population. Just like the Women's Liberation movement, it promotes itself as well-intentioned (women's rights) but in reality the actual benefit comes out of seeing this cause tension between radical elements from both sides of the fence. Another example is Minority Rights. Once again it is promoted as "evening the playing field" and "helping minorities combat discrimination". In truth it is about causing resentment between those that are part of the majority and those in the minority. Multiculturalism? Same thing. DAC...

(I realise this view might seem cynical, but it is hard to deny these things are happening when you take the time to do the research and question the events taking place around you.)

The gay agenda is more like "to destroy and conquer". But it's a huge mistake to compare this agenda with ethnic movements or feminism movements. That's EXACTLY what gays want: Be treated like a normal minority.
I think you didn't get my point and I'll repeat: The gay agenda is NOT a "social conflict". It's an OCCULTIST CONSPIRACY, to destroy the energy that binds MEN and WOMEN. The energy that unites them, that makes them work together, around the purpose of keep the balance of life, the energy that in ultimate instance can even turn MEN and WOMEN, in "demi-gods", beings with fully awake consciousness. Only MEN and WOMEN can use their sexual energy, as a boost for consciousness, through the Maithuna. The dark occultist minds behind TPTB, know that and are speeding up the gay agenda, to prevent MEN and WOMEN of waking and raising their Kundalini.

That's my whole point of this thread. Got it???

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

The way that men own and treat women in much of the world raises our consciousness?
Raping women until they become incontinent or impregnating child brides raises our consciousness?
Are you referring to all heterosexual sex, even adultery and prostitution?
Or are you confining the "benefits" to your special form of yoga?
What class of yoga is this, and what is the unbroken chain of gurus?

By what degree or authority do you (ab)use Hindu terminology, when India was one of the few colonized countries to keep its "third gender".

edit on 22-12-2010 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I can honestly say that of all the groups of people out there who I feel the need to be threatened by or wary of, gay people are probably damn near dead last on that list.

Is it that you are so afraid of what you do not understand, or is it simply a matter of wanting to feel control or power over others? Is it because of latent homosexual tendencies of your own and fear of being that which you despise so vehemently?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
How would you stop the world from going back to ruralization after crude oil is gone?

If they have the chemical-electrical weapons to stop re-ruralization....they will use them. Having populations in cities is what gives the illuminati and the Federal Government wealth and power.

If the world went back to a rural life.....China becomes #1 world power. Now if I have chemicals and electrical signals being sent out to alter humans and make them gay....boy I can keep my cities can't i?

Thus it becomes a National Security Policy to make you all gay.
edit on 22-12-2010 by Pervius because: sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction....

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Great, I can't wait until all the men are gay.
I don't see much difference however - can't they hurry the brainwashing a bit?

Yeah, otherwise the Industrial Revolution made everybody gay, didn't it?
I mean the books of Charles Dickens are just dripping with hot gay sex.

If they won't re-ruralize voluntarily, good straight people must act like Pol Pot and shoot all the gays and academics.

Then we can be like the other great homophobic countries like Zimbabwe and Iran!
I can't wait!
edit on 22-12-2010 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Here is a little hint to live by. I never ever discuss car engines with people. Whenever anyone tries to discuss the manly arts of fixing car engines I direct them to my wife!

I suggest that you sir do a similar thing regarding the occult as you know nothing about it.

Fact most occultists are heterosexual. Most sexual occultists work on polarity. Why would they promote homosexuality??????

I can comment on occultists as I have been a practicing one as opposed top an armchair one for over 33 years and have become an adept.

I think that your actions could be misconstrued as indicative of one of the tortured “Friends of Dorothy”. Why not come out of the closet!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Wow thatgave me a laugh. You should take up writing. Thank goodness your were not serious. Anyway I think this may be a troll thread that somehow backfired. I am waiting for the other minorities to be bashed via other fora as this is the ATS way

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
Wow now someone finds a 13th level in the OTO well Crowley must be spining in his grave. The OTO only has an 11 degree initiatory system.

The chakras and sex are a huge esoteric topic and things have become standardised in the west but the number of chakras vary according to lineages. Some acknowledge only 4.

Homosexuals can raise kundalini and can become excellent psychics. The OP has read a little and imagined a lot!

Tiger5, I'm not sure who you're addressing, but since Macbeth isn't here....

1.) "Wow now someone finds a 13th level in the OTO well Crowley must be spining in his grave. The OTO only has an 11 degree initiatory system."

SW: First of all, I don't know where Macbeth got the story about Crowley and the 13th Degree. There are MANY stories about Crowley floating around, I don't know the source of this one. Technically speaking there are actually 12 degrees in the OTO, the highest three degrees belong to organizational positions. I think the 11th Degree may be ceremonial only. So really only 9 degrees mark spiritual or magickal development.

2.) "The chakras and sex are a huge esoteric topic and things have become standardised in the west but the number of chakras vary according to lineages. Some acknowledge only 4."

SW: There are MANY major & minor chakras in & around the human body, most are never taught in the West. Most use the seven MAJOR chakras along the Sushumna Nadi.

3.) "Homosexuals can raise kundalini and can become excellent psychics."
SW: I NEVER said that homosexuals cannot raise Kundalini or become psychics. The Kundalini can be awakened spontaneously. An awakened Kundalini does NOT guarantee Enlightenment. A celebate homosexual could follow traditional yogic methods to achieve Enlightenment. However, a practicing homosexual cannot use Maithuna to achieve Enlightenment -- which was Anunnaki's point in the OP.

The psychic portals can be opened by drugs (not recommended). Some are born with powerful psychic gifts -- they did not have to work for it in this lifetime. Psychism does NOT indicate a spiritually advanced soul. Some genuine psychics are really very sleazy in their personal conduct. It's not that unusual for genuine psychics to have drug or alcohol problems. Psychism does NOT equal Spirituality.
4.) The OP has read a little and imagined a lot!

!SW: That is so UNfair! Anunnaki follows the Gnostic path which has its own understanding & methods."

edit on 21-12-2010 by SeaWind because: Condensed spacing.

So am I to believe that having some sort of Gnostic interest automatically prevents people from social ignorance or homophobia? The occult is huge and has been adapted by all people. You also forget that LH Tantra is an intensley non-conformist lifestyle.

They are several gay occult orders who seem to do very well on the 5Ms and seem to be well on the way to enlightenment with several having achieved cosmic conscious. I have over 30 years in the game and get very unhappy about people bring their bigotry to besmirch the noble work of attaining gnosis.

Where is the humanitarian conduct? Where is the respect for all life. Where is the simple good manners?? All that I see is someone adding to the homophobic content on the planet.

And yes more gay people could be beaten up because of this kind of posting. I don’t quite get being gay as I am not but I have dear friends who are.

edit on 22-12-2010 by tiger5 because: condense

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Maybe the disdain you feel for homosexuality is clouding your judgement? This is the impression one gets from reading your posts about gay people. I think you are mistaking who the real enemy is: it's not gay people, it's those using them as unwitting pawns to achieve social change on a massive scale!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Just because ANIMALS do something does not mean PEOPLE should also, so I am STILL confused as to why people keep using that example!

The issue is whether or not homo-eroticism is "natural" or something "unnatural". You may be loath to admit it, but humans are part of the animal kingdom; thus, because it is a naturally occuring phenomenon there, it is natural for us too. Simple point.

Nobody is saying anybody should do anything. Its those saying we shouldn't be gay that we have the issue with. Those are the ones trying to deny what is real and natural for a segment of the population.

As far as bad names goes; well, if the shoe fits .......

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

There is an effort to make people gay, a gay agenda if you will. And there is no doubt people who are gay that would not have naturally been gay nor chosen to be gay. Understand that this is a reality and a true fact about this whole deal.

More absolute rubbish. What you are suggesting is impossible to do -- to make someone gay who is not.

If someone is bi, they could perhaps be convinced or charmed into having straight sex one night and gay sex another night, but they wouls still be the same bi person. Their sexuality would not change.

I would say that any man who considered himself straight then tried gay sex and like it, was probably bi to start with. Sexual orientation cannot be brainwashed into or out of someone. Prejudice can, and that is what most gay people are fighting.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join