It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Warns Bush of Global Retaliation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
That is only if G. W. Bush decides to attack any interests that belong to the Republic of Iran.

Here is what Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei had to say:

"If the enemy attacks our scientific, natural, human or technological interests, the Iranian people will cut off its hand without hesitation and place in danger the interests of the aggressor everywhere in the world," he told a gathering in the western city of Hamedan.

I guess if there is a Military Strike on any of Iran's interests we can expect to see this War on Terrorism extend further into the future and a whole lot more of G. W. Bush's face in the limelight.

**Edit: article

[edit on 5-7-2004 by IMMORTAL]

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
quite a reformer, this khatami. i notice he didn't say military, political, or ideological interests. no doubt he caught some flak for this from more hardline elements in his cabinet.

-koji K.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
"technological" and "scientific" mean nuclear. He's saying don't even think about blockading us, and God help you all if you let Israel bomb our reactor like they did to Saddam in 81.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Words words words. If you remember Iraq's minister of information was still convinced the infadels would never reach Bahgdad, even when our tanks were rolling through the video shot in the background. Oh yeah, and the Americans were being slaughtered at the gates too.

Iran has nothing for the US. They are talking tough because they know they are next because that completes the link of Afgan. Iran & Iraq. Not only will Haliburton run a natural gas pipeline from southern Russia through Afgan. and Pakistan into the port at Indian Ocean, but me thinks they will also be building an oil pipeline from Iraq, through Iran, to Pakistan, Inda and southeast Asia.

I think we should do like England used to and make these colonies. Our spreading of democracy has never worked, so take them over, use their resources to repay the american taxpayer. I don't know about you, but I am not exactly thrilled to be footing the bill totally on this War on Terrorism for the first time in history. The amount per family right now in the US in $3500.00 per family. That is what the war has cost the american taxpayer right now. I am not anti-war, I just support the taking over and colonizing the areas we capture. We can put an end to this muslim extremism within 10 years but giving them Disney and cinnamon dental floss.

new topics

top topics

join