It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Nuclear Test site : Take a look at the weird stuff to be found there !!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Cables

Preparation before the nuclear underground blast

After the blast

Do this manny times and you get something like this.

What they do with the nuclear waste? Oh, just burry it under the ground

edit on 23-12-2010 by Oxize because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oxize
Cables

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce61167f8614.jpg[/atsimg]

Yes, there's no dispute in the fact that the nuclear devices are triggered/monitored via cables such as the above example that you supplied.

BUT ....

What is out of the ordinary are the following examples that show some highly unusual devices attached to the ends of the cables obviously AFTER the explosion has taken place. Your cables image examples do NOT show such attached artifacts.
An explanation of their function would be most welcome.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/64d31906ecf8.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/24fa9843af6f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Just made a new thread on the greys, the guys they supposedly found at the crash site at roswell, lots of it relates to this. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by arbie
reply to post by GhostLancer

Did you notice the "LOL" part second line from the end ?....my example was not entirely serious....LOL (again) ...but seriously..you don't think that the emergence of a nuclear armed Soviet Union shuffled the deck just a little?

I didn't notice the LOL... Sorry.
I do think that the emergence of a nuclear-armed Soviet Union affected the deck. However, it's a fact that the average person is generally, well, "good." The average person doesn't want WAR. They don't want CONFLICT. They don't want to spend money (tax dollars or otherwise) on arming a nation for WAR. So, for the *few* to get the *masses* geared for WAR, they must present a valid reason for the expenditure of resources, of manpower... of MONEY.

Many believe that Pearl Harbor was left open and vulnerable to attack to entice the Japanese to attack. Without going into a debate about Pearl Harbor, don't you think it is strange, or pleasantly *coincidental* that while our fleet was vulnerable at Pearl Harbor --our CARRIERS were safely hidden out at sea? Not a single carrier was in Pearl Harbor. Had our carriers been there... Japan would have won the Pacific. Yet... Pearl Harbor was the kind of fight most Americans believed in: you don't throw the first punch, but by God you finish it!

Many believe that the Gulf of Tonkin was a similar affair. In fact, nowadays, it has come out that it was nothing less than short of a pure fabrication. ...This leads to 9-11 as well. Again, keeping the discussion on thread...

People need an EMOTIONAL reason to go to war. They need to feel *threatened.* FEAR JUSTIFIES MILITARY EXPENDITURES. You can't simply start pumping billions (even back in the 1950s) into military expenditures without a reason. People would resist in a myriad of ways. But, if you can *manipulate* them into a state of acceptance, not to mention a state of *demanding,* --then you have them. Make them not only accept but to rally for what you really want... Well, then you've done it. The door was opened for the public support against a common enemy: THE USSR. We all know that Russian/Soviet propoganda painted the United States as villains to its own populace.

The Cold War *justified* the expenditures of UNTOLD amounts of money. It justified SECRETS. Both of which began an exponential journey that happened to originate in 1947 or thereabouts. We live in a world of secrets. Where those secrets intersect... Well, there is the answer to a lot of the "great unknowns" of our day. Much of the weird, strange and ill that affects our world TODAY began at the end of WWII.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamc3

Now I'm all for conspiracies, but to say that the U.S. and the U.S.S.R. were aiming missiles at the North Pole and not each other is, well, kind of crazy. The path of a missile over the north pole to either of the countries is considerably shorter than going around the globe. So it would be stupid for one country to send it's missile the long way around if the other could take a short cut over the pole.[/end]
I see your point. People were also "smart" back then. I agree with you that the shortest range from here to there is over the poles. No one, not I, suggested that sending missiles the "long way" was in any way effective or valid. It's basic science. Elected officials, their staffs, their "think-tanks," their generals, their scientists... would have taken that into account after about 37 seconds of thought. Probably less.

If what I've speculated (please refer to prior responses by me in this thread, as it's too long to quote) is true, then the BEST MINDS from the USA and USSR would have thought that out in less than 37 seconds. Why 37 seconds? Because it might have taken me 47 seconds, and I'm sure they were much faster and smarter, and the real time was probably closer to 22 seconds, 17 seconds if they had nicotine or coffee. 11 seconds if they had both. LOL

The point is that this was not some sloppy idea brought about by a team of first year undergrad students. IF any of the speculation were true, then it would make sense to have the BEST and BRIGHTEST minds of the day involved, minds on par with chess masters and the like. Minds like Nic Tesla and Albert. Not them, of course, but minds on that level of thinking.

Secondly, the U.N. logo has a "hole" in the place of the North Pole because the logo shows the continents and land masses. If you were to take the ice away from the North Pole, it would look like a some-what round ocean - there is no land.[/end]
Well, that's sort of the point when it comes to Hollow Earth theory, that there is no land there, that there is a sea "hole" that rounds gently inward. You'd witness some strange "sky" anomalies where sea and sky blend, as told by many travelers in that region, but you wouldn't have any obvious signs that you were entering a gently sloping hole into the Earth's interior. Many explorers have told tales of "cities in the sky" and how the sea and sky were confusing to look at as they couldn't differentiate between the two, and of mysterious northern lights that confounded explanation. Why are their so many secret US submarine missions under polar ice? Why are there so many Russian ones? Yeah, "Cold War." Literally. COLD. War. Wouldn't it make sense for the Russians to send their subs into attack positions into the Gulf of Mexico? I'm sure there's a whole can of worms conversation about that, but really, the two nations facing off in the Cold War SURROUNDED THE ARCTIC CIRLCE WITH RADAR AND NUKES under the guise of potential war. Civilians were kept in a state of fear to justify military expenditures.

The longitude and latitude lines do sort of look like a bulls eye, but I think they were just added to give it perspective. (and the actual globe in the statue looks like the whole thing is cut from a single piece of metal - without the lines the continents wouldn't have anything to hold them together.)[/end]
I'm not talking about the sculpture in the UN. I'm talking about the plain, flat UN flag ITSELF. Bullseye. No doubt. Bullseye. Maybe it's just me. Either way, it's coincidental, much like the morbid murals in the Denver Airport depicting dead mothers holding their dead children? Hide it in plain sight. The murals were removed because of the controversy.

I dont disagree with you on the fact that after 1947 a lot of strange things happened/advances were made, but the capitalists and communists getting together to fight aliens from the North Pole is a bit of a stretch and actually sounds like a bad B-movie. [/end]
Oh, c'mon. It' sounds like a GREAT B-movie!

Very good points. Again, I state that my speculations are quite spectacular and "out there." However, they are not impossibilities.... We must each decide if the official story about the history of our world provided to us over the last 60 years is accurate. What is the track record of the US government when it comes to this, aside from Pearl Harbor, Gult of Tonkin, MK Ultra, 9-11 and WMD in Iraq? --aside from BIG CORPORATION interest in making money off of war? Aside from CIA cover-ups? Aside from the hypocritical secrecy surrounding UFOs and the official government stance?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

wow a brilliant series of photos

Its just common sense that this area could be the perfect cover for covert operations as well as DUMBS, since Im sure getting exposed to radiation would put the fear into most

The pyramid is interesting and im not sure its simply to withstand blast radiation. The Russians did lots of research and confirmed that Pyramids create powerful torsion fields that expand for hundreds of meters above the peak, then for thousands of metres up into the atmosphere. Perhaps this pyramid is being used to study torsion fields and orgnonic energy fields and their interrelationship with nuclear radiation

Or I am thinking that the pyramid is a sort of occultic base for all kinds of mixture for very weird and wacky goings on. I know that nuclear experiments and detonations have been mixed with satanic/black magic rituals so its certainly not unfeasible. Truth is stranger than fiction as they say!

Those cables there certainly indicate some kind of pretty serious activity, and it is strange that it is left exposed like that. Perhaps a field trip should be organized to check it out?

The more I get into these topics the weirder and more bizzare things seem to get, and one of my interests at the moment is the black cabal's combing energy manipulation/magick with technology -technomagical technologies!

Their cabala inspired satanism does seem to make them think they are gods, so i would not be suprised if they are dong lots of experiments with the destructive and powerful forces of nuclear radiation

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer

Originally posted by arbie

Did you notice the "LOL" part second line from the end ?....my example was not entirely serious....LOL (again) ...but seriously..you don't think that the emergence of a nuclear armed Soviet Union shuffled the deck just a little?

I didn't notice the LOL... Sorry.
I do think that the emergence of a nuclear-armed Soviet Union affected the deck. However, it's a fact that the average person is generally, well, "good." The average person doesn't want WAR. They don't want CONFLICT. They don't want to spend money (tax dollars or otherwise) on arming a nation for WAR. So, for the *few* to get the *masses* geared for WAR, they must present a valid reason for the expenditure of resources, of manpower... of MONEY.

Many believe that Pearl Harbor was left open and vulnerable to attack to entice the Japanese to attack. Without going into a debate about Pearl Harbor, don't you think it is strange, or pleasantly *coincidental* that while our fleet was vulnerable at Pearl Harbor --our CARRIERS were safely hidden out at sea? Not a single carrier was in Pearl Harbor. Had our carriers been there... Japan would have won the Pacific. Yet... Pearl Harbor was the kind of fight most Americans believed in: you don't throw the first punch, but by God you finish it!

Many believe that the Gulf of Tonkin was a similar affair. In fact, nowadays, it has come out that it was nothing less than short of a pure fabrication. ...This leads to 9-11 as well. Again, keeping the discussion on thread...

People need an EMOTIONAL reason to go to war. They need to feel *threatened.* FEAR JUSTIFIES MILITARY EXPENDITURES. You can't simply start pumping billions (even back in the 1950s) into military expenditures without a reason. People would resist in a myriad of ways. But, if you can *manipulate* them into a state of acceptance, not to mention a state of *demanding,* --then you have them. Make them not only accept but to rally for what you really want... Well, then you've done it. The door was opened for the public support against a common enemy: THE USSR. We all know that Russian/Soviet propoganda painted the United States as villains to its own populace.

The Cold War *justified* the expenditures of UNTOLD amounts of money. It justified SECRETS. Both of which began an exponential journey that happened to originate in 1947 or thereabouts. We live in a world of secrets. Where those secrets intersect... Well, there is the answer to a lot of the "great unknowns" of our day. Much of the weird, strange and ill that affects our world TODAY began at the end of WWII.

Yes...i agree very much with everything you have said in this post...it's how it is

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Photos from a few kilometers up which are grainy and taken from an angle you arent used to can almost look like anything at all.

Really the only solid evidence comes with a eye level view or high res side angle shot which shows clearly what everything is.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
i looked at the sattelite images and there are so many craters its horrible! and i wonder how that guy got the pics of the wires not the one who post this thread but the other guy.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
at first i thought a51 but read on and was wrong, also thought there was a certian time span before you can use the land again?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sharpy777
Photos from a few kilometers up which are grainy and taken from an angle you arent used to can almost look like anything at all.

Really the only solid evidence comes with a eye level view or high res side angle shot which shows clearly what everything is.

Wrong ... the pictures are reasonably clear and contain more than sufficient detail.

We have clearly visible artifacts located within many craters.
We have obvious entrances to underground facilities.
We have cables with unusual artifacts attached to their ends.
We have double overlapping craters apparently containing some kind of liquid.
We have 3 extremely unusual looking buildings/structures.

So what are you still unclear on .... hmmmm ?
edit on 28/12/10 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I believe many of your "craters" are actually raised mounds, that may perhaps have electrical cables, or PVC piping coming out of them.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Kick Ass Thread, always interesting subject!
These images are all very cool, I have seen them before and as always they are something else! I have had the opportunity to hike along the boarder of this great site in the NV Desert!

Good Thread MAN!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

Well,the penguin is real.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Are you actually serious, suggesting that those "towers" or other structures have been there since before a device was detonated underneath? They are probably drilling rigs or something put there many years after the fact, perhaps to do long-term testing of the underground blast site. Ya know, radiation levels, erosion, that sort of thing.

Also, just because you can't identify something in a blurry satellite/aerial picture doesn't automatically make it "unusual" or "weird" or somehow related to some "secret project" or "UFOs"...

Stop with the jumping to conclusions. I am getting tired of this kind of crap on ATS.

Sure, the photos are interesting to look at and speculate on, but unless you work at those sites, you don't know what they are, so speculation is just that.
edit on 2-1-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
the "artifacts , look just like air control units more commonly seen on the top of skyscrapers etc, mebbe monitoring , filtering and humidifying the air whilst monitoring ops or mebbe even waste is stored there.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I also think the liquid might just be glass from the sand melting or just discoloration. I just went on Google Earth and those pictures are true and real. It seems as if some of the nuclear craters are blasted or detonated under the ground.Maybe thats what the few tunnels are for and the towers are for exhaust?

PS: I love google earth!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I saw an interetsing hole in the ground near a Police Station but it turned out to be a walking tunnel to get under the road.... Point, everything has a reason when we know. These pictures are like watching paint dry... ie why? To gte hooked up on this means we've nothing better to do.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
Point, everything has a reason when we know. These pictures are like watching paint dry... ie why? To gte hooked up on this means we've nothing better to do.

It goes without saying that "...everything has a reason when we know..." and is essentially one of the unalterable facts of life.

Curiousity and wonder regarding the world that surrounds each and every one of us is what goes a long way to making us human.
But from the tone of your reply I would tend to assume that your innate sense of curiousity and wonder regarding the mysterious artifacts visible in a largely restricted area has tended to stagnate somewhat.

I see something that from my point of view is highly unusual and "out of place" in my world view and I instinctively want to know what it is.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join